The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 647327)
Why don't you just go ahead tell me the name. :o

Can't, his name contains characters I am physically incapable of typing.

Cristina 19-01-2010 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647328)
Can't, his name contains characters I am physically incapable of typing.

Listen Sherlock, I think it is in your best interest to spill the beans..

What do you mean physically incapable of typing? You can do it. Come on now..

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 647329)
Listen Sherlock, I think it is in your best interest to spill the beans..

What do you mean physically incapable of typing? You can do it. Come on now..

I can't, his name uses characters my laptop is incapable of.

Actually, I just love Horror Porn, and don't want to spoil the fun.

Cristina 19-01-2010 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647331)
I can't, his name uses characters my laptop is incapable of.

Actually, I just love Horror Porn, and don't want to spoil the fun.

Oh alright I guess that's a big enough clue. How do you know this, you his sidekick or something?

And to the second part of your post, you disgust me sir.

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 647332)
Oh alright I guess that's a big enough clue. How do you know this, you his sidekick or something?

And to the second part of your post, you disgust me sir.

He sends me an informative PM with nearly every account.

Cristina 19-01-2010 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647334)
He sends me an informative PM with nearly every account.

That's kind of risky. Doesn't he know you'll tell me everything? :D

[I hope you know that it is your duty to tell us, seeing as a you are a guest to this forum that has kindly accepted you for the Villain that you are. :o]

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 647337)
That's kind of risky. Doesn't he know you'll tell me everything? :D

[I hope you know that it is your duty to tell us, seeing as a guest to this forum that has kindly accepted you for the Villain that you are. :o]

I certainly am not a Villain.

I could have stopped Riazor's horror porn tirade, a week or so before. Though I had no idea he was going to do that.:D

Calum1903 19-01-2010 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647334)
He sends me an informative PM with nearly every account.


Admit it - his antics impress you: the internet's last great outlaw; mad, bad and dangerous to know.

This is the true magic of the web. In the old days, fantasists and attention seekers used to have to go to pubs to bore people senseless while stroking their ego.

The internet truly is a godsent for the entire sad bastard community.

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 647341)
Admit it - his antics impress you: the internet's last great outlaw; mad, bad and dangerous to know.

This is the true magic of the web. In the old days, fantasists and attention seekers used to have to go to pubs to bore people senseless while stroking their ego.

The internet truly is a godsent for the entire sad bastard community.

Indeed, I do have admiration for his persistence, and being his only form of contact to the rest of the forum makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

drucurl 19-01-2010 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647322)
All your Ronaldo based discussions (or recent ones), everything with Utd fan.

I think somebody takes a forum a little too serious hmm?:)

Edit: Tsar is back again.

lolz that's your "proof"? I guess I shouldn't use facts to defend my opinion I should just pull wild accusations out of my ass like you :proud:
And someone who isn't a Milan fan but who has been here since '05 reeeally shouldn't play the "get a life" card....you're the one following ME around :head:

Ashish 19-01-2010 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 647350)
And someone who isn't a Milan fan but who has been here since '05 reeeally shouldn't play the "get a life" card...

:star: :star: :D

Congo Powers 19-01-2010 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 647341)
the internet's last great outlaw; mad, bad and dangerous to know.

true. last of the greatest.

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 647350)
lolz that's your "proof"? I guess I shouldn't use facts to defend my opinion I should just pull wild accusations out of my ass like you :proud:
And someone who isn't a Milan fan but who has been here since '05 reeeally shouldn't play the "get a life" card....you're the one following ME around :head:

Following you around.. How? And since when is not taking a forum seriously playing the "get a life card"? Are you supposed to take it seriously? It's the internet for fuck sake.

It's my proof because I reaaally can not be bothered digging through posts to find them.

Calm down yeah?

drucurl 19-01-2010 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647559)
Following you around.. How? And since when is not taking a forum seriously playing the "get a life card"? Are you supposed to take it seriously? It's the internet for fuck sake.

It's my proof because I reaaally can not be bothered digging through posts to find them.

Calm down yeah?

Calm down? What a two faced hypocrite :proud: Internet or not you don't post shit about people with no basis. Internet messages are now legally accepted evidence and there are rules for courteous usage. For instance, you would't like it if i said kalac#16 is a cumswapping fag whether i said it on the net or not. Kindly leave my name out of your conversations. Thanks.

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 647572)
Calm down? What a two faced hypocrite :proud: Internet or not you don't post shit about people with no basis. Internet messages are now legally accepted evidence and there are rules for courteous usage. For instance, you would't like it if i said kalac#16 is a cumswapping fag whether i said it on the net or not. Kindly leave my name out of your conversations. Thanks.

Actually, I wouldn't care, your opinion means nothing to me, so why should I care?

And what part of that was hypocritical?

And you didn't answer me. How am I following you around? I think you replied to me first.

Calum1903 19-01-2010 15:11

So is that Vigsø banned already? I got a PM from him containing the expression "having it large" - I think he might be one of the newer, shitter members of Oasis.

drucurl 19-01-2010 16:01

@Kalac: It was YOU who replied first to what I said to Jasper. I never told you anything only posted a smiley. I view you following me around because you sometimes tend to use my name in whatever shit you are talking about. And if what i thought didn't matter so much then why reply to a post not even directed at you? In conclusion: (please click link) http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Ma...ssed-217257942
:o

Calum1903 19-01-2010 16:06

Vigsø tells me he's been checking up on me through his "contacts". Apparently they say I'm a "social ******".

Anyone else spot the irony in this?

Anyway, it's good to know my rep. is still intact from the old days.:cool:

Kalac#16 19-01-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 647606)
@Kalac: It was YOU who replied first to what I said to Jasper. I never told you anything only posted a smiley. I view you following me around because you sometimes tend to use my name in whatever shit you are talking about. And if what i thought didn't matter so much then why reply to a post not even directed at you? In conclusion: (please click link) http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Ma...ssed-217257942
:o

There is no difference between mentioning me in a post and directly quoting.

Your recent reply to Milano84 in the La Liga thread fits the bill for that picture eh? (omgz stalker :eek:)

Again, you ignored a question. What part was hypocritical? Or do you only reply to whatever you have an answer to?

Do you even believe your own posts?

drucurl 19-01-2010 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 647608)
There is no difference between mentioning me in a post and directly quoting.

Your recent reply to Milano84 in the La Liga thread fits the bill for that picture eh? (omgz stalker :eek:)

Again, you ignored a question. What part was hypocritical? Or do you only reply to whatever you have an answer to?

Do you even believe your own posts?

For a guy not interested in what I think you sure do ask alot of questions and post lots of replies. Maybe I'll have to draw some diagrams but here goes: you are a hypocrite for talking shit about me then acting like it was nothing and I'm the one with the problem. Now piss off to an Aston Villa forum :cool:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:15.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.