The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sod-Lod 21-01-2010 20:37

Thanks (Milano84, Jasper and Congo Powers ) but i think that there are other people who deserve it rather than me.

I may accept it after a year or so but not before, that is for sure.

manutd fan 22-01-2010 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 648717)
Thanks (Milano84, Jasper and Congo Powers ) but i think that there are other people who deserve it rather than me.
I may accept it after a year or so but not before, that is for sure.

There's only a few of us to be fair.

KujaIX 22-01-2010 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 649047)
There's only a few of us to be fair.

i wouldn't consider you one of them. :o and i understand i wouldn't be considered either :tongue:

Calum1903 22-01-2010 20:03

I'd like to be a moderator, but the problem is that I'm the opposite of moderate.

I'm also immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid. Moreover, it should be noted that I'm allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics, articulate but still would grab a n**a by the collar quick.

So clearly it's just not an option, sadly.

Senatore_M84 22-01-2010 20:08

calum, you just want access to mod's lounge. but TBH so do i.

Just 1 day access... please mods?

Calum1903 22-01-2010 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 649094)
calum, you just want access to mod's lounge. but TBH so do i.

Just 1 day access... please mods?


I would enjoy access to the mod. lounge, if only to pointlessly quote T.I. in there as well.

crazy4milan 22-01-2010 20:16

The Mod Lounge is not really anything cool...ok I'll admit that where the council of the anti-brazilian sentiment reunites, but other than that it's really nothing.

Senatore_M84 22-01-2010 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 649095)
I would enjoy access to the mod. lounge, if only to pointlessly quote T.I. in there as well.

you wanna tell jasper he can have whatever he likes? stacks on deck, patron on ice, and he can pop bottles all night?

that's sweet of you

Senatore_M84 22-01-2010 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 649098)
The Mod Lounge is not really anything cool...ok I'll admit that where the council of the anti-brazilian sentiment reunites, but other than that it's really nothing.

if thats true, i'm royally pissed i don't get access to that 1 specific council. I'm definitely a permanent member of that like china/russia on the security council

Pedro 22-01-2010 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 649098)
The Mod Lounge is not really anything cool...ok I'll admit that where the council of the anti-brazilian sentiment reunites, but other than that it's really nothing.

The Mod Lounge where I'm moderator is far from cool also...

Really, people are obsessed with the unknown...

KujaIX 22-01-2010 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 649090)
I'd like to be a moderator, but the problem is that I'm the opposite of moderate.

I'm also immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid. Moreover, it should be noted that I'm allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics, articulate but still would grab a n**a by the collar quick.

So clearly it's just not an option, sadly.

nice lyrics there.

drucurl 22-01-2010 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 649090)
I'd like to be a moderator, but the problem is that I'm the opposite of moderate.

I'm also immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid. Moreover, it should be noted that I'm allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics, articulate but still would grab a n**a by the collar quick.

So clearly it's just not an option, sadly.

I think you shouldn't mind what haters say. Ignore them till they fade away. Amazing they ungrateful after all the game you gave away :D

CALUM for MOD!!!!!!! :star:

Sasha 22-01-2010 20:29

Someone just discovered "Swagga Like Us" :D

KujaIX 22-01-2010 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 649108)
I think you shouldn't mind what haters say. Ignore them till they fade away. Amazing they ungrateful after all the game you gave away :D

CALUM for MOD!!!!!!! :star:

i will always remember that line. :D

Calum1903 22-01-2010 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 649108)
I think you shouldn't mind what haters say. Ignore them till they fade away. Amazing they ungrateful after all the game you gave away :D

CALUM for MOD!!!!!!! :star:

I couldn't possibly find the time to moderate while I'm steady chasin' that paper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 649111)
Someone just discovered "Swagga Like Us" :D

Ginger shit hereditary, got it from my dad
Flow colder than February with extraordinary swag

Hopefully that clarifies a few things.

Senatore_M84 22-01-2010 20:37

as long as you don't start quoting jason darulo it's okay by me calum

manutd fan 22-01-2010 20:55

Milano would make a good mod actually. Calum would be my second choice.

Cristina 22-01-2010 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 649128)
Milano would make a good mod actually. Calum would be my second choice.

:eek: Never.

And Calum is a ginger so no. :tongue:

Kalac#16 22-01-2010 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 649139)
:eek: Never.

And Calum is a ginger so no. :tongue:

Ashish for moderator. I feel his unbias, rational approach to things would make him a world-class mod.

crazy4milan 22-01-2010 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 649139)

And as for Calum he's a ginger so no. :tongue:

Thank you, I didn't want to be the first one to say that. We have a rule, no gingers are allowed.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:04.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.