The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

acerвιc wιт 02-10-2007 09:17

We full have Gillette advertisments on the R&B Forums now, ha!

crazymilangirl 02-10-2007 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian_milan
ahh...i never post here before...
I have some experience with one of the forum member her...Littlecris if im not mistaken...
he pm me to ask for my YM, at first he say he wanna chat with a milanisti...
so i gave him my YM ID,
we chat...first was okay, he claimed to be a junior talented soccer player from Nigeria, and he really have the goals to tryout for Milan...I encouraged him to fight for his goal...practice harder....
After some time he said he wanna go to Milan...he ask me to borrow some money which he will returned after he became a star...
My mom didn't raise me as a fool...I decline, but he keep insisting, saying that he loves me or so...YUCK...Im very normal...dont think otherwise...
after a while...i never reply his YM, i blocked him out...then the problem is solved...
Anyone got the same experience with this guy???

wow mate, that stuff is really really usual nowadays. Its all over the newspapers around here..theres apparently something called " Nigerian scam"
but there was a guy from ghana who asked me for money to buy a milan jersey through PM and i thought he meant where he could buy so there i go, naming stores and giving him links and he goes: " i need financial support" or something and i was like :eek: cause that was the first time it happened and it was during ramadzan last year, anyway i just said that he probably had the money for a jersey if he had internet connection and all LOL. Like i said he probably belonged to the rich people down there and that his life didnt depend on the jersey etc crap..anyway he hasnt been bothering me since :D

adrian_milan 03-10-2007 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
wow mate, that stuff is really really usual nowadays. Its all over the newspapers around here..theres apparently something called " Nigerian scam"
but there was a guy from ghana who asked me for money to buy a milan jersey through PM and i thought he meant where he could buy so there i go, naming stores and giving him links and he goes: " i need financial support" or something and i was like :eek: cause that was the first time it happened and it was during ramadzan last year, anyway i just said that he probably had the money for a jersey if he had internet connection and all LOL. Like i said he probably belonged to the rich people down there and that his life didnt depend on the jersey etc crap..anyway he hasnt been bothering me since :D

Haha...quite a story...Financial Support for buying a jersey...LOL... :)
Do they think Milanisti are so stupid ??

Beemer 03-10-2007 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian_milan
I have some experience with one of the forum member her...Littlecris if im not mistaken...he pm me to ask for my YM, at first he say he wanna chat with a milanisti...so i gave him my YM ID

Now you know not to give your YM ID to strangers.

Not that I'm upset over his loss by any means, but why was superbaim banned?

Besfort 03-10-2007 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Not that I'm upset over his loss by any means, but why was superbaim banned?

Im pretty sure they banned him because he wasn't a " Good Poster ", which i find pretty bullshit reason to be banned for.

GW 03-10-2007 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besfort
Im pretty sure they banned him because he wasn't a " Good Poster ", which i find pretty bullshit reason to be banned for.

Well, there is lot of one line posters around here so I dont see why he become victim of that. But maybe is some other bigger reason why is he banned, who knows.

acerвιc wιт 03-10-2007 13:22

Shouldn't there be a valid reason why superbaim was banned?
Just curious.

radioactivenerd 03-10-2007 13:36

wtf....i just looked up all of superbaim's old posts, and there was nothing there that was mildly offensive or anything.
unless hes pulled some stunt with PMs, i cant see any reason to ban him.

Sasha 03-10-2007 13:45

Unless superbaim was frook or Maldini, I don't see why he was banned. Just because poor wittle Bessie didn't like his short posts?

Besi 03-10-2007 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMike
Unless superbaim was frook or Maldini, I don't see why he was banned. Just because poor wittle Bessie didn't like his short posts?

I dont have clue why is he/she banned.. + MilanoMiko.. dont put your ass everywhere.. stop acting smart here .. I am sure the one who banned him/her will give explanation..

Besfort 03-10-2007 14:31

I dont think they used Besi's Advice for beign a Bad Poster for Banning him.
Like Radio said, maybe PM's were the reason. Let's wait for the Admin's Answer and not starting to argue.

gahanthegod 03-10-2007 16:06

Did you know that the last entry to the thread of the scores of SAPL game [06/07] was made in Oct 2006, a year ago? :)

Beemer 03-10-2007 16:53

Oh well, it's not as if the guy contributed anything to the forums to begin with. It was rather difficult to hold a conversation with him anyway.

Quote:

Must you jump to conclusions right away? :rolleyes:

radioactivenerd 03-10-2007 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Oh well, it's not as if the guy contributed anything to the forums to begin with. It was rather difficult to hold a conversation with him anyway.

There are a LOT of members here that really dont contribute to the conversation, but are still allowed to post. I'm not taking names for obvious reasons, but superbaim should definitely be allowed to stay and post his opinion, even if people dont get into a conversationw ith him.

With David's silence this issue is just snowballing into something bigger than it should be. I'm sure there was some reason for it - i really doubt david would have banned him for a reason like that.

crazymilangirl 03-10-2007 17:27

Im guessing, the only reason David didnt say anything is because he is not online lol.

But this reminds me of that suggestion of having an announcement thread where the admin could announce who got banned and why, it would just make it easier and we wouldnt have 5+ posts and alot of accusations etc :o

Kyara 03-10-2007 18:48

Quote:

Here we go again with the Besi paranoia :tongue:

Let's just wait until David posts the reason for the ban. There's no need to make silly conclusions.

David 03-10-2007 20:24

Read the rules again. Yes, we can ban people who do not contribute with anything meaningful. The fact that we don't get them all is a whole different thing entirely.

And my silence means absolutely nothing, so don't go assuming on that.

radioactivenerd 03-10-2007 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
Read the rules again. Yes, we can ban people who do not contribute with anything meaningful. The fact that we don't get them all is a whole different thing entirely.

I dont care if you ban me for this, but that is REALLY fucked up. He was not spamming or annoying anyone but maybe you. Add him to your ignore list if that is the case.

Sasha 03-10-2007 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
Read the rules again. Yes, we can ban people who do not contribute with anything meaningful.

LOL, the MilanoMike rule strikes again! :D

acerвιc wιт 04-10-2007 00:50

Yet it seems only David found him not to be contributing anything meaningful.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and review your own rules. There is worse shit that people have gotten along with around here and it all seems a bit suss to me.