The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ash 04-08-2011 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1061721)
He most likely is.

So you banned someone without actually confirming if he is Fredrik?

Just because a few members 'felt' he was Fredrik does not make it proof....

David 04-08-2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1061724)

From Sweden, Ibra fan, registered right after fredrik's ban and jumped right on Ibra's thread continuing fredrik's discourse. Plus using a DNS protection service to hide his real IP. No complaint after the ban either. 99.9% he's fredrik. If you expect me to wait for him to reveal his real IP to have proof then we'd never ban fredrik.

manutd fan 04-08-2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1061724)

This.

Atleast do an IP check.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1061726)
From Sweden, Ibra fan, registered right after fredrik's ban and jumped right on Ibra's thread continuing fredrik's discourse. Plus using a DNS protection service to hide his real IP. No complaint after the ban either. 99.9% he's fredrik. If you expect me to wait for him to reveal his real IP then we'd never ban some double accounts.

Take that to a court of law and you would lose.

Youth 04-08-2011 22:11

Quote:

From Sweden, Ibra fan, registered right after fredrik's ban and jumped right on Ibra's thread continuing fredrik's discourse. Plus using a DNS protection service to hide his real IP. No complaint after the ban either. 99.9% he's fredrik. If you expect me to wait for him to reveal his real IP to have proof then we'd never ban fredrik.

It does make sense what you did IMHO. I am done with my question and thank you for the reply.

David 04-08-2011 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1061727)
This.

Atleast do an IP check.

Take that to a court of law and you would lose.

IP check on what? Nothing? You're underestimating fredrik. He's not your average Joe when it comes to bans. You can tell he's either got banned many times before or he's above average when it comes to computers.

Court of law? I'm just shooting on private property for trespassing. That's my case. :lol:

manutd fan 04-08-2011 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1061736)
IP check on what? Nothing? You're underestimating fredrik. He's not your average Joe when it comes to bans. You can tell he's either got banned many times before or he's above average when it comes to computers.

Court of law? I'm just shooting on private property for trespassing. That's my case. :lol:

If you kill an armed burglar that has broken into your house you can go to jail. Happened in Manchester recently.

David 04-08-2011 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1061739)
If you kill an armed burglar that has broken into your house you can go to jail. Happened in Manchester recently.

Relax, I won't kill him.

hdcantona 04-08-2011 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1061740)
Relax, I won't kill him.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ash 04-08-2011 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1061739)

Isnt there a new law in the UK which says that if you end up killing a burglar that broke into your house, you wont be prosecuted?

manutd fan 04-08-2011 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1061740)
Relax, I won't kill him.

You'll have get Cristina or Lisa to knock him out, tie him to a chair and turn him into a sex slave for 3 days, before letting him go.

This also happened recently. http://www.myfeverblog.com/2011/07/h...en-by-its.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1061743)
Isnt there a new law in the UK which says that if you end up killing a burglar that broke into your house, you wont be prosecuted?

The PM talked about it a few days before this happened. The home owner is on bail atm.

milan07 04-08-2011 23:03

Quote:

Hahaha, legend. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1061745)

Once a burglar came into my uncle house, and he hear him. And the guy (uncle) is huge and crazy. He caught him and tie him to a chair. He was beating him the whole night. Eventually the burglar asked to be hand over to the police.

Fiero 06-08-2011 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1061698)
Yes. But no, that's not the reason. I usually don't post much because I'll end up recycling what somebody else posted before me that I agree with. There's not much insight to add on top. Plus sorting through spam bots takes some time lately as they got smarter. And during matches I'm usually online checking how well the server is keeping up with the traffic and not checking the match thread because it's usually ahead of my stream. :)

Wow. And we still find stuff to complain about. It's nice to know that van Bommel side to you, doing all the "dirty work" behind the curtains.

So basically you update the main site with news, clean the forum from spammers, ban the naughty ones, answer useless questions, pay money to the hosts of the main site, the forum, and the blog, re-ban the new accounts of the naughty ones, check if the server is okay, re-re-ban the newer accounts of the naughty fucks. And the cycle goes on. I must have missed tons of other stuff as well. Fuck, we're so spoiled.

What do you gain from all that? Some people really are givers... Take note, MB. :D

MilanMB 06-08-2011 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1062504)
What do you gain from all that? Some people really are givers... Take note, MB. :D

:conf:

Fiero 06-08-2011 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1062517)
:conf:

Yes, start thinking of someone else for a change.

I'm just messing, man. :D

MilanMB 06-08-2011 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1062521)
Yes, start thinking of someone else for a change.

I'm just messing, man. :D

good job then... I was like whaaaaat the fuck is he talking about??

Fiero 06-08-2011 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1062532)
good job then... I was like whaaaaat the fuck is he talking about??

Cut the crap, it was lame. We both know you have a selfless, pink colored soul.

David 06-08-2011 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1062504)
Wow. And we still find stuff to complain about. It's nice to know that van Bommel side to you, doing all the "dirty work" behind the curtains.

So basically you update the main site with news, clean the forum from spammers, ban the naughty ones, answer useless questions, pay money to the hosts of the main site, the forum, and the blog, re-ban the new accounts of the naughty ones, check if the server is okay, re-re-ban the newer accounts of the naughty fucks. And the cycle goes on. I must have missed tons of other stuff as well. Fuck, we're so spoiled.

You make it sound like I'm doing 24/7 h work in a sweatshop. :lol:

I gained some skills over time - def. most important gain. Plus the joys of a wonderful and peaceful worldwide AC Milan community such as ours. ;)

neutral 06-08-2011 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1062621)
Plus the joys of a wonderful and peaceful worldwide AC Milan community such as ours. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MilanMB 06-08-2011 11:40

Most of us really appreciate your work, David. :thumbsup:

You're the best dictator ever.

Sonny.Bill.Williams 07-08-2011 19:09

Am I the only one that is irritated seeing a thread filled with 4 continuous posts from the same person ?