The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Congo Powers 21-09-2011 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1107398)
And how could Sage be racist if he's not even white?

:max: :max: :max: infinite :max: :max:

MilanMB 21-09-2011 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1107400)
Yeah, the only form of racism is to Black people. :fp:

M84 has been implying this for the 5 last pages. And now you pick it up?

Fiero 21-09-2011 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1107400)
Yeah, the only form of racism is to Black people. :fp:

Okay I'm sorry, is Gargano white so Sage was calling him a monkey as a racist remark? :lol:

They both have the same color ffs.

MilanMB 21-09-2011 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1107402)
Again, how could Arabs be racists when at least half of us are black?

you can be racists the other way :D

Congo Powers 21-09-2011 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1107402)
Again, how could Arabs be racists when at least half of us are black?

this is mindboggling

Fiero 21-09-2011 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1107407)
you can be racists the other way :D

It works both ways genius. :D I'm pretty sure if half are black then the other half could, and only could, be white.

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1107408)
this is mindboggling

Ok I guess you know more about this sitting on your ass at the US.

Hey, Americans are midgets. I read that on google.

Wild 21-09-2011 02:16

I like of the saddat in egypt example.
He was so hatted that he was their president :lol:

MilanMB 21-09-2011 02:17

I'm not following you at all, Fiero. :lol:

Congo Powers 21-09-2011 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1107410)

Ok I guess you know more about this sitting on your ass at the US.

Hey, Americans are midgets. I read that on google.

what does my location have to do with it?

know more about what?

and i'm standing at the computer right now bitch :o

i disagree with the notions that arabs cannot be racist. which is a preposterous claim.

Fiero 21-09-2011 02:21

Btw, quick search entering the member "Sasha" and keyword "Lucio" brings interesting results:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha
+1 What a monkey.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=1768

Quote:

Fuck you Lucio you fucking monkey! :proud:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=12122

Quote:

I sincerely apologize for calling Lucio a monkey.

Upon further analysis I have concluded that he looks like a chimp.

Chimps are apes, not monkeys.

I don't know what came over me. :cry:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=14389

Quote:

PS- The only person that I hate Hate HATE to see win this trophy is Lucio. Fucking monkey.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=15287

Kalac#16 21-09-2011 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1107405)
M84 has been implying this for the 5 last pages. And now you pick it up?

I don't read long posts unless I need to.

This ban just seems like people getting offended for the sake of it, arguing a point they don't really even agree with.

Calling Gargano a monkey is similar to everybody that has called Ibra a camel, should they be mass banned? It wasn't race related.

Sod-Lod 21-09-2011 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1107412)
I like of the saddat in egypt example.
He was so hatted that he was their president :lol:

In a step that fits in the fight against racism in Lebanon, Ghandour decided to rename one of its most popular products, “Ras El Abed”, or “Slave's Head”, and call it “Tarboush Ghandour”, or “Ghandour's Hat”.

The sweet product that looks like a brown or black head, was used to be called slave's head because of its colour, which was considered as a sort of racism even when it comes to a tiny detail of the Lebanese life.

Wild 21-09-2011 02:22

In Lebanon in June 2010, Lebanese Internal Security Forces crashed a Sudanese cancer fundraiser in Beirut. During the incident, the Lebanese Arabs called the Sudanese Arabs "animals" and "******s", while physically hitting them with batons. They used extreme physical force and violence against the Sudanese and also used racial epithets. The Sudanese, who held citizenship of Sudan, were legally residing in Lebanon. While pressing their boots on the bodies of the Sudanese, the Lebanese made the Sudanese lie postrate with their stomachs touching the ground. The Lebanese inquired as to how the Sudanese could speak Arabic so well. When the Sudanese explained by saying that they were "Arabs from Sudan", the Lebanese believed that the Sudanese were "making fun of them" and replied by thrashing the Sudanese with physical force again. It was said that "Many people in Sudan accuse Lebanese of viewing them as underdogs and being racist against them because of their color."[10][11] :lol::lol::lol:
Animals is now racist ?
We use it to describe who bombed Iraq & he is as white as it can gets.
And the word "*****" doesnt even exist in our language.
That incident probably was wrong & the lebanses forces could have treated them badly but color got nothing to do with anything.
My 3 years old nephew know that Sudan is an arabic country so I bet 20-30 security officers didnt know that :o

Just read that entire page & read racism in other cultures & see how light it is.

Wild 21-09-2011 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1107419)
In a step that fits in the fight against racism in Lebanon, Ghandour decided to rename one of its most popular products, “Ras El Abed”, or “Slave's Head”, and call it “Tarboush Ghandour”, or “Ghandour's Hat”.

The sweet product that looks like a brown or black head, was used to be called slave's head because of its colour, which was considered as a sort of racism even when it comes to a tiny detail of the Lebanese life.

And ................ LOL
Such racism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god , hope Lebanon will get a tornado & is erased.
How dare they name a sweet as a slave's head & rename it when they notice it offend some people in other parts of the world.

Fiero 21-09-2011 02:29

Now do the same with "fredrik9" and "Bale" and you get:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1106937)
I would never do that. He is an ape though.

http://i52.tinypic.com/20syh05.jpg

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=9164

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1087910)
Gareth Bale: Monkey
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Man

Bale still has many years to find his way back to the zoo.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=16303

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1057196)
No thank you.

Besides, I doubt the Zoo would sell him.

He's quite an attraction over there.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=9222

Sod-Lod 21-09-2011 02:29

Bahraini Association Warns of Discrimination Against Asmar Complexioned Gulf Citizens

Questions Concerning the Absence of Black-Skinned Television Broadcasters

The Respect Movement, which is affiliated with the Bahrain Human Rights Watch Association, issued a statement warning of the growth of feelings of racial discrimination against people of asmar complexion in Bahrain and the Gulf.

The Movement said in the statement which alarabia.net obtained a copy of, that The Bahraini Channel and the other channels of the area “do not give equal opportunities to asmar complexioned people to present TV programs and the news”. The head of the Ministry of Information denied the allegation.

The Respect Movement statement, whose timing coincides with the closing of the Durband 2 Conference in Geneva Switzerland, says that advertising and media companies and also advertising on billboards in the streets of Bahrain and other Arabian Gulf countries or in newspapers and magazines show no asmar complexioned people in their ads.

The statement continues by saying that the school books of Bahrain have no pictures or information that debunks the idea of discrimination based on color or anything else. The statement goes on to say that asmar complexioned people are present in Bahrain and in the Gulf and they have their role and their participation and their scientific and intellectual abilities and skills.

Article 18 of the Bahraini Constitution, which was implemented in 2002, states that “all people are equal in human dignity and all citizens are equal under the law in their rights and general duties – there is no discrimination between them in this regard because of race, origin, language, religion, or belief”. This article is found in the constitutions of countries throughout the world, but it is violated for various reasons.

However, Hasan Thani, an asmar complexioned young man, strongly agrees with the statement made by the Respect Movement. The 27-year-old Bahraini youth who works as a civil engineer says, “Without a doubt, asmar complexioned people are looked down upon here. Sometimes it is done openly and sometimes it’s done secretly or indirectly”. He says, “I’ve met many people and when they find out that I am an engineer, they become surprised because they think that an asmar complexioned person is supposed to fail in his/her studies”.

He states with certainty that some asmar complexioned people are suffering from frustration because of the way that society sees them. He says, “perhaps some of them see themselves as fair-skinned when they look in the mirror as a result of their escaping from reality.

He spoke about his distaste for the widespread cases of what is called “improving one’s progeny” and he explains what this means by saying that many people suggest to asmar complexioned people that they marry light-skinned people. He adds, “as if we are animals living to improve our progeny”.

Congo Powers 21-09-2011 02:29

arabs are just as capable of racism as the rest of our wretched species.

MilanMB 21-09-2011 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1107417)
I don't read long posts unless I need to.

This ban just seems like people getting offended for the sake of it, arguing a point they don't really even agree with.

Calling Gargano a monkey is similar to everybody that has called Ibra a camel, should they be mass banned? It wasn't race related.

This is what I've been saying the whole time.

But apparently, it's racist to call eto or gargano a monkey... while it's perfectly normal to call Lucio or Bale one. And also, if you call one black man a monkey, it automatically means that you think all black men are monkeys.

Keep that in mind, so that the PC police don't get you. :D

Congo Powers 21-09-2011 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1107393)
Wuhaaaaaaaaaaaaa , google search LOL

google search?

google search 'african migrants libya'

Sod-Lod 21-09-2011 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1107424)
arabs are just as capable of racism as the rest of our wretched species.

Very true, no culture is free from racism.