The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Jasper 05-10-2011 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121420)
not you, the other one.

I know.

.A.K. 05-10-2011 21:36

ive been wondering for a few mins now, how come the mods dont post often in the other threads?
or is it a rule when you become a mod?

Charbel 05-10-2011 21:59

Madridsta, Dru wanted to thank you for defending him:) He also sends a "big shout-out for all of his friends' on the forum".

Pedro 05-10-2011 22:19

Even as a Juventus player Pirlo seems to be more (over)protected than most [Milan] players. Maybe this forum should be renamed to The Milan & Pirlo Forums.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121365)
I strongly doubt that if anyone else made that remark he would have been banned.

Of course he or she wouldn't...

I couldn't find anything that is worth a ban, let alone a perma-ban. Dru actually was even spelling Pirlo's name right these days. I guess the will to have Dru banned was bigger than being reasonable.

ReBorned 05-10-2011 22:24

I think no one deserve permaban! Every third person in this forum insults someone else sometimes and there is no permaban.
Dru for President, Che Guevara etc.
And at the end... Why so serious?

ReBorned 05-10-2011 22:30

And one more thing unrelated to Dru discussion but it's in "Problems and discussions"
Why it's so hard to make this forum avaliable to Tapatalk and other phone app? It's so hard to follow with Safari on my iPhone. Tapatalk would've be great!

Pedro 05-10-2011 22:32

There are enough members who do not much more than trolling, but instead they ban Dru... I guess the forum wants to 'keep' up with its team [Milan] by declining also :thumbsup:

Casualista 05-10-2011 23:09

The mods need to be far more clearer on why they banned a person rather than just saying something vague like "trolling". Put up the post(s) that got him in trouble. I am not speaking just for dru but for everyone that is banned from now on. The more clarity on why a person is banned the lesser these endless debates on right or wrong will take place and the lesser people will question how this forum is run and get back to more important topics.

Pedro 05-10-2011 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren (Post 1121471)
The mods need to be far more clearer on why they banned a person rather than just saying something vague like "trolling". Put up the post(s) that got him in trouble. I am not speaking just for dru but for everyone that is banned from now on. The more clarity on why a person is banned the lesser these endless debates on right or wrong will take place and the lesser people will question how this forum is run and get back to more important topics.

There aren't any more important topics than this. :o

And the mods are being vague because there is nothing clear to give us...

Sod-Lod 05-10-2011 23:21

Can Mods explain how they conclude that Dru been trolling to deserve the Permanent Ban? as I didn't follow there.

Thanks.

Casualista 05-10-2011 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1121474)
There aren't any more important topics than this. :o

And the mods are being vague because there is nothing clear to give us...

I think they are just being lazy. All they have to do instead of posting Ronaldo pics is bring up the posts that got him banned and shut everyone up rather than asking people to go to that thread and do detective work on mods decisions.

Wild 05-10-2011 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1121417)
Ok, I'm off. I gave some hints just for consideration but explaining all is not my deal. I couldn't care less about the ban or no ban.

You have a big heart.
Thanks for coming all the way down spending some time with us the mortals.
Very considerable of you.

manutd fan 06-10-2011 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121365)

and what was he supposed to learn from his previous bans. Banned for posting a picture of Pirlo in a dress or whatever joke it was? Half the forum should have been banned in that case for posting photoshops of Ronaldo as a sumo wrestler.

I posted Scholes' dick and all I got was a flirty pm from Jasper :cool:

Congo Powers 06-10-2011 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1121442)
He also sends a "big shout-out for all of his friends' on the forum".

:) :)

team pro dru forever :)

i have nothing to say about the permaban business..other than, i'll miss dru and i think its maybe a little heavy-handed. i'll miss him. hope he can come back.


all u gossip girls can continue gossiping tho :lol:

Wet Ones 06-10-2011 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1121421)
The quality of the forum ?!!!!!! LOL
I searched in Dru's last posts to see if he did wrong & more than half of it contained football related issues & none were about Pirlo or meaningless shit.
Now do the same with people who are happy in a pathetic way that he is banned & witness their contribution to this forum.

One and the same.

Az. 06-10-2011 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren (Post 1121471)
The mods need to be far more clearer on why they banned a person rather than just saying something vague like "trolling". Put up the post(s) that got him in trouble. I am not speaking just for dru but for everyone that is banned from now on. The more clarity on why a person is banned the lesser these endless debates on right or wrong will take place and the lesser people will question how this forum is run and get back to more important topics.

We shall call this the Dru law of the internetz.Whenever someone gets ban- abused by a mod,we shall say he got Dru`ed...?

Ash 06-10-2011 09:55

Working on "Pirlo as a fairy" pics right now.....just to piss off the butthurt fanboys

:lol:

Sage 06-10-2011 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1121619)
Working on "Pirlo as a fairy" pics right now.....just to piss off the butthurt fanboys

:lol:

be careful, you might get banned for insulting the loyal Milan legend :proud:

Sod-Lod 06-10-2011 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1121442)
Madridsta, Dru wanted to thank you for defending him:) He also sends a "big shout-out for all of his friends' on the forum".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1121558)
:) :)

team pro dru forever :)

i have nothing to say about the permaban business..other than, i'll miss dru and i think its maybe a little heavy-handed. i'll miss him. hope he can come back.


all u gossip girls can continue gossiping tho :lol:

Charbel or Congo Powers, would you please explain to me what did Dru exactly (the posts and against any member here) do to deserve a Permanent Ban? as our mods are to busy to answer my question! as it seems!

Madridista 06-10-2011 14:19

Cause he didn't learn from the previous bans, whatever the fuck that means.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:51.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.