The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Wild 10-10-2011 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1123357)
Yeah, we ruin perfectly fine individuals. :cool:

So you never really felt he wasnt like he used to be ?
He kinda just became obsessive just like that with no reason ?
Lets take sage as an example.
An idiot call Alves & keita ape & monkey & never get banned while Sage get banned for calling a south american a monkey during an intense game against no other but Milan.
If this happen more than one time then sage will get bored with this place & just get worse as a poster.
And are you suggesting mods cant go wrong ?
Sen's side kick is a pure example of that & banning then unbanning sage is another.
Am not saying that how he became is fine but saying there was reasons.

David 10-10-2011 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1123363)
So you never really felt he wasnt like he used to be ?
He kinda just became obsessive just like that with no reason ?
Lets take sage as an example.
An idiot call Alves & keita ape & monkey & never get banned while Sage get banned for calling a south american a monkey during an intense game against no other but Milan.
If this happen more than one time then sage will get bored with this place & just get worse as a poster.
And are you suggesting mods cant go wrong ?
Sen's side kick is a pure example of that & banning then unbanning sage is another.

He's always been like that as far as I can remember.

Mods can go wrong. Banning Sage was a mistake not a conspiracy. c4m did a great job while she was a mod.

Don't mess with the mods people or you'll end up posting like dru.

Wild 10-10-2011 23:25

No he wasnt & obviously you wouldnt know.
And who said anything about conspiracy ?
Mods are just doing a lot of wrongs lately specially in their lake of consistency.
I gave a fine example of the so called "racism" & yet no one asked how come that trash wasnt banned when sage was banned for much less.
And c4m was doing great job that she was banned for it.
The best quality in a mod is to be responsible & that something she failed at.

crazy4milan 10-10-2011 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1123363)
Am not saying that how he became is fine but saying there was reasons.

Wild you're better than that, I'm not falling to call you Wet One's side kick, why would you do it to me? Just cause I tried to clear you up on stuff you weren't?

Btw,think a bit, if you apply that logic to Drucurl, then you can't go on saying shit about P49.

Wild 10-10-2011 23:37

Well he should be mine since I was here before him (actually he was accused to be just that) :D

Anyway , am not here to talk about you or what you did.
Just dont act all mighty since you were banned for doing a stupid thing with no reason.
On the other hand am saying he got stupid for a reason & am highlighting that reason.
Am debating people who are hatting on Dru & everyone is welcome to debate how that freak p4therotten one wasnt as am saying.

crazy4milan 10-10-2011 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1123381)
Well he should be mine since I was here before him (actually he was accused to be just that) :D

I was here wayyyy before Senatore then, same logic applies :D (not but I'm serious I don't like that type of reference to other posters and even though I maybe have used them once or twice, I prefer not to).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1123381)
Anyway , am not here to talk about you or what you did.
Just dont act all mighty since you were banned for doing a stupid thing with no reason.
On the other hand am saying he got stupid for a reason & am highlighting that reason.
Am debating people who are hatting on Dru & everyone is welcome to debate how that freak p4therotten one wasnt as am saying.

Hey did you ever see me making a come back post banned post acting like I was a victim of sorts like everyone does here? I accepted my ban (guess what? I knew what I was doing ;)),

I'm not making an all mightly type of post, I was clearing things up since I was there so I might know things you don't or don't remember at all (cause lets face it, everyone in here just care about mods decisions when it involves them or someone they like).

Wild 10-10-2011 23:57

Since you were there as you are saying then care to tell us how a person who call Alves & Keita as monkey & ape wasnt banned ?

crazy4milan 11-10-2011 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1123387)
Since you were there as you are saying then care to tell us how a person who call Alves & Keita as monkey & ape wasnt banned ?

Lack of reports. Here's the drill, I'm pretty sure that unless one's a super no life nerd, no one will ever read all posts. I scrolled down and still scroll down 2/3rds of posts in here, mostly cause if you're in a forum you come here to post about the topic you want to discuss first, you don't come here to read idiots having flame wars or making stupid remarks. You accept being a mod cause you were asked by the admin not cause you took a pledge or a course on how to be a perfect moderators. So anyway, as I said, if there's no reports (which is why "snitches" are needed) and no mod saw it, it will be overlooked not done with any sort of intention other than "oh wow I missed it".

Then again maybe instead of a ban the mods prefered to send a warning via PM to that person...which is usually step no.1, trying to give the person the benefit of the doubt (if they insist though it's ban instantly, and if they had been warned/banned before it's a ban, eventhough one might try to PM the poster in question to make him/her retract).

It's either of those 2.

Wild 12-10-2011 21:03

So snitching is the way , NICE!!!!

Sasha 13-10-2011 12:51

Yup, thats how it works. Dont cry because you weren't smart enough to figure it out.

Marcus 13-10-2011 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1124111)
So snitching is the way , NICE!!!!

Actually, reporting posts helps a lot. It's pretty much impossible to read every single post. That's basically community moderating, since all mods get the message in an emmail and we discuss on what action to be taken. Sometimes the mods disagree, sometimes we agree, sometimes we take action, sometimes we don't.

Only thing we have free reign is spammers, everything else requires a consensus, so no single mod can do anything on his own when it comes to regular members. Basically, if I, for example go all mental and ban you, I'll be banned myself, and your ban revoked. All a mod can do is suggest action, or sometimes not even that - just bring it to attention and discussion.

.A.K. 15-10-2011 22:07

why hasnt ash been banned for not resizing his sig?

David 15-10-2011 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilanking (Post 1126146)
why hasnt ash been banned for not resizing his sig?

Because he's well connected.

He should resize it though.

.A.K. 15-10-2011 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1126157)
Because he's well connected.

He should resize it though.

ok i dont mind about the well connected part, but come on if people complain bout my sigs been big what about his

.A.K. 15-10-2011 23:10

can someone please risize this i need it for a sig :D thnkx

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...54590547_n.jpg

MilanMB 16-10-2011 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilanking (Post 1126226)
can someone please risize this i need it for a sig :D thnkx

http://gyazo.com/d915d7caa44619ff5cfe570e12ecb768.png

http://gyazo.com/d424cec5fbc4d7137c0d6828afc79754.png

Wild 16-10-2011 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 1124317)
Actually, reporting posts helps a lot. It's pretty much impossible to read every single post. That's basically community moderating, since all mods get the message in an emmail and we discuss on what action to be taken. Sometimes the mods disagree, sometimes we agree, sometimes we take action, sometimes we don't.

Only thing we have free reign is spammers, everything else requires a consensus, so no single mod can do anything on his own when it comes to regular members. Basically, if I, for example go all mental and ban you, I'll be banned myself, and your ban revoked. All a mod can do is suggest action, or sometimes not even that - just bring it to attention and discussion.

Lock n load :thumbsup:

.A.K. 16-10-2011 12:41

Cheers

Fiero 26-10-2011 22:00

How about recording the dates when some player does something epic so we could celebrate it annually by overyhyping him to death and posting pictures etc? :D

23/10 should be Official Kevin Prince Boateng day.

Nocerino's on 26.

David 26-10-2011 22:42

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/calendar.php
You should be able to add events on the top right corner.