The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Faяouk 10-04-2007 20:46

Passion you have the best avatar for this year. :)

Jasper 12-04-2007 09:26

If the only game in CL is in 2 weeks and news start to come then the time is no argument for keeping it closed!

Passion for *9* 13-04-2007 18:52

I hope s.o. is monitoring the TROLL army that is registering.... or trying to... :D

Besi 13-04-2007 19:47

I think the Manchester United vs AC Milan thread should be open.. I don't understand the reason why its closed.. really.. everyone has in mind Manchester.. so why not to talk about it ? Or we have to save everything we have to say now.. and wait till it gets open ? Come on..

ORez 13-04-2007 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
I think the Manchester United vs AC Milan thread should be open.. I don't understand the reason why its closed.. really.. everyone has in mind Manchester.. so why not to talk about it ? Or we have to save everything we have to say now.. and wait till it gets open ? Come on..

2 years ago when I joined, there was a 'For Manchester United Fans' thread here in this section. ^.^

crazymilangirl 14-04-2007 07:34

i dont think the match thread should be open this early to be honest
but a thread where we can discuss like the one with celtic :tongue: i dont think we have any under cover manutd fans here so no problemo...WE'LL BEHAVE :)

Passion for *9* 14-04-2007 11:27

I've seen some suspicious names sign up but it's rather easy to keep them locked out, or delete their rather than my posts. In any case I don't see the need for an extra thread when we have a match thread, a thread Dida Groupie had an urge to post in before she denied the posting rights to the rest of the forum.

Nonsense moderating at its best again.

Old Trafford - The House that Dida Built ... Well, I guess this explains everything. Someone lost the plot completely.

Giallorossi 14-04-2007 12:53

Certainly fans of other teams are victim of this forum. I get attacked from all sides unjustly. I don't go out all guns blazing and slagging Milan off, however I get "personal insults" all the time.

I thought the mods were better, however clearly not. One of the biggest problems is BMW, she has insulted me in the past and refuses to apologise for her actions. While my posts are most often deleted, other members such as San Paolo can continue insult no matter but his posts never get deleted.

I believe mods have too many "special ones" while me (as others too) are victimised and singled out by certain mods. Particularly BMW.

I have nothing against anyone on the forum, but why are they rules for one and rules for others ?

Besi 14-04-2007 16:20

^ Giallorossi .. don't worry man , you have earned enough respect here .. but sometimes you post things in wrong time.. hehe .. so many cant hold the emotions.. don't remember now wich was the case.. but its all normal to have different opinions..

Just be free to post whatever you think.. don't look at others..

BMW , when you are going to re-open that Manchester United thread ? Its non-sense to keep it closed.. really.

PUPO 09-05-2007 12:26

I forgot how to change letter size in the sig....please help!

Jasper 09-05-2007 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pupone#10
I forgot how to change letter size in the sig....please help!

I think we don't have the size function. In other forums it's [size=sizenumber][/size]

Beemer 10-05-2007 00:20

The best way I found to shrink the letter size is simply to change the font to Arial.

Hey, David, are we going to do something about the Liverpool chest-thumping asses infiltrating the forums? ataturk and npc1005 have done nothing but write inflammatory posts since they arrived.

Passion for *9* 10-05-2007 08:33

When will the mods or the admin do sth against the CALI GIRLS spamming the Milan - Liverpool match thread with PAGES of off topic NONSENSE ?

censorthiis 10-05-2007 08:42

It was a couple of posts at most, Passion, and not 'PAGES.' Perhaps you should take your own advice and take a 'chill pill.'

Won't get into semantics, but you're not always the most on-task, on-topic person either. The conversation has ended so let it be and move on. If the posts are to be deleted, that's fine; we've already got our points across and since it's such a huge bother, I will try to avoid it in the future (not that I didn't realize I was off topic; think I mentioned it once too...the thread was hardly thrilling with match info to beign with...but, alas, that is no excuse).

Passion for *9* 10-05-2007 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by censorthiis
It was a couple of posts at most, Passion, and not 'PAGES.' Perhaps you should take your own advice and take a 'chill pill.'

I certainly won't derail a match thread with personal crap out of boredom. I had, however, TONS of ON + SLIGHTLY offtopic posts deleted by your medicated Cali buddy when she still had control over that button. I think you 2 deserve a taste of your own medicine :)

censorthiis 10-05-2007 09:01

What 'own medicine'? Not exactly personally applicable, seeing as I have never deleted anybody's comments and usually shy away from posting off-topic anyway. But I don't disagree that those posts were irrelevant; I just don't think that they're relatively that heinous.

Speaking of relatively heinous, is npc1005 still lurking around out there? Hmph.

Passion for *9* 10-05-2007 09:11

^^ Guilty by association... ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if npc1005 was from this forum or a buddy of a forumer 'having fun'. Just like Atatürk. No one in his 40s would have a writing style like his.

Ack.. gtg.

censorthiis 10-05-2007 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
^^ Guilty by association... ;)

That made me laugh. Nice. :D

Acceptable too, I suppose, in some bizarre way. Maybe I'm just tired.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I wouldn't be surprised if npc1005 was from this forum or a buddy of a forumer 'having fun'. Just like Atatürk. No one in his 40s would have a writing style like his.

I wouldn't know which is worse then, a familiar member 'having fun' in that sense or a completely new Liverpool fan looking for some trouble. I suppose the latter is slightly less despicable, considering the things that were said.

All speculation though; I think you'd be surprised. I've seen some, ah, 'older' members on here with questionable writing styles.

crazymilangirl 27-05-2007 10:53

May i ask something :) lol
ok david, heres a little problemo...Censorthiis made 160+ avatrs in the multimedia sections and they are really great...do you think we can like add them to the forums avatar/icon "collection" ? like you did with Kyaras flags etc and they are a bit too big, can you like expand the forums avatar sizes :confused:

im just asking because they were really great and i think most people here would like to use them but we cant and some of our avatars are a bit "OLD" :D

btw, i know shit about computers etc so if im like asking the most blonde question of the century then..MY BAD :D

SouthClaw 27-05-2007 16:18

Perhaps we can have a sticky somewhere where fans of other teams can leave their comments. I'm probably being naive in thinking that they'll post in that thread, but at least we'll have a place to dump those threads once they cease to be relevant.