The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 03-09-2008 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MzMunky
mummy but becky licked the donkeys ass ... can i do it too??? oh please can I??? :head:

LOL fucked four guys in one post :D

MzMunky 03-09-2008 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish
LOL fucked four guys in one post :D

oops... did not mean any offence to u Ashish, and Lisa and Beemer. I didnt notice any licking on your parts honest :)

Jasper 03-09-2008 11:20

Bullying a 14(?) year old ... mature!

MzMunky 03-09-2008 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Bullying a 14(?) year old ... mature!

rather nip it in the bud than have to deal with it when he's old

Ashish 03-09-2008 11:33

come on everybody picks on that kid its so bad
leave him alone, make another thread for him forumers award thing is over
i am serious :D

Charbel 03-09-2008 11:51

Ok, End this Discussion Now.
Eventhough it is Very Annoying when members tend to treat me like a 5 year old, but It is an internet Forum, And no-one should expect much more. If We really knew each-other things would have Changed Dramatically.

Anyways, i have been searching the Archive of this Forum. I found a thread Started by Jasper About Besfort's Accident. The Thread Was Locked After time, And No news came out if that was true, or If Gesfort Actually went into Coma. I was Curious to know What Happened, Can any1 Help?

Besi 03-09-2008 12:40

^ Farouk.. stop making questions you already now..

Marcus 03-09-2008 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
Eventhough it is Very Annoying when members tend to treat me like a 5 year old, but It is an internet Forum, And no-one should expect much more. If We really knew each-other things would have Changed Dramatically.

Anyways, i have been searching the Archive of this Forum. I found a thread Started by Jasper About Besfort's Accident. The Thread Was Locked After time, And No news came out if that was true, or If Gesfort Actually went into Coma. I was Curious to know What Happened, Can any1 Help?

He became one with the force and helped Luke destroy the Death Star.

Besfort 03-09-2008 16:23

Quote:

Well Farouk, I think I told you the story personally. ;)

Charbel 03-09-2008 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost
Well Farouk, I think I told you the story personally. ;)

I Am Not Farouk!
Drucurl And InoMilan can both prove that atleast.
I was a Moderator at Goal.com Forum and InoMilan and Drucurl Were there. I also had the DP with R.V.P On it.
After Being Called Farouk, I decided to check about that guy, yes We have similar things(Age), But I never thought of Myself as a key member of the forum.
Ask me Anything! I told you guys my Name:Charbel Frangieh. I Live in Zgharta Lebanon. A place if you are not from lebanon you will never know about.
And the Name is Charbel Called After the Lebanese Sait: Saint Charbel.
Frangieh is the Leading political Family In Zgharta.
If I wasnt Lebanese, how can I know all those stuff?
Still Not Sure? IP will prove that.

You don't want to tell me the Story? Ok

Besfort 03-09-2008 16:38

Quote:

I Am Not Farouk!
Drucurl And InoMilan can both prove that atleast.
I was a Moderator at Goal.com Forum and InoMilan and Drucurl Were there. I also had the DP with R.V.P On it.
After Being Called Farouk, I decided to check about that guy, yes We have similar things(Age), But I never thought of Myself as a key member of the forum.
Ask me Anything! I told you guys my Name:Charbel Frangieh. I Live in Zgharta Lebanon. A place if you are not from lebanon you will never know about.
And the Name is Charbel Called After the Lebanese Sait: Saint Charbel.
Frangieh is the Leading political Family In Zgharta.
If I wasnt Lebanese, how can I know all those stuff?
Still Not Sure? IP will prove that.

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/...ead.php?t=6635

Charbel 03-09-2008 16:54

Is this Supposed TO Mean Something?....On the First Page There is Nothing Related To Me or to Farouk

edit: What r u talking about Ashish? Where did I insult Frost?

Jasper 03-09-2008 17:05

Quote:

Is this Supposed TO Mean Something?....On the First Page There is Nothing Related To Me or to Farouk

edit: What r u talking about Ashish? Where did I insult Frost?

It means you ask us to moderate-moderate-moderate but fail to know where to post info about yourself.

Charbel 03-09-2008 17:14

Quote:

It means you ask us to moderate-moderate-moderate but fail to know where to post info about yourself.

Ah K, i was Posting this info To Make the " i am not Farouk" thing Clear, My Bad!

Beemer 03-09-2008 21:43

So how long till Frook gets the boot this time?

Jasper 04-09-2008 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MzMunky
rather nip it in the bud than have to deal with it when he's old

So ... planning to have kids?

There's a way to do it with class.

Anywayz the IP has been checked long ago so we have no proof of him being Frook. However we have respected member, drucurl, with some info indicating he's another person. Everyone has to decide themselves.

drucurl 04-09-2008 12:44

Quote:

So ... planning to have kids?

There's a way to do it with class.

Anywayz the IP has been checked long ago so we have no proof of him being Frook. However we have respected member, drucurl, with some info indicating he's another person. Everyone has to decide themselves.

ME respected? :eek:
er....er....thanks! I thought I was just another scum-of-the-earth-FatFag-groupie :proud:

Anyway I was on goal.com in Farouk's heyday. Later on I joined Milanmania in 2006 and a couple of months later I came here. I think it was in 08-12-2007 that Soldier first appeared on goal.com. Inno, mrki, PRESHEVARI (ROSSONERO_PR), milanfan009, Lumir (Glorious Bastard) and myself knew of him from then on. He looks like the same guy because of the username, the fact that he's a Van Persie fan and that he's doing the same thing to R&B that he tried to do on goal.com (win the overzealous mod of the year award :rolleyes: ) All in all I'd say he's a good kid and he'll calm down as the berries begin to drop :D

Centre 04-09-2008 13:27

Quote:

I also had the DP with R.V.P

doube penetration? with Robin van Persie????

Calum1903 04-09-2008 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CentreD13
doube penetration? with Robin van Persie????

Could be a whole new set of allegations against Van Persie here...

Beemer 04-09-2008 14:32

Thread's getting off-topic in a wee bit of a hurry.