The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 07-05-2012 02:03

All fellow milanistas, I want to give you a huge bear hug ... muaah

derpu 07-05-2012 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1339477)
I hope we never come to see this day, but I'm very interested to see responses here if Milan become a mid table team or even relegation fodder.

This forum will die :lol:

Dottore Joey 07-05-2012 04:11

This forum izdezhyt.

milanpalermo23 07-05-2012 04:15

This forum is making my life more stressful with all of the negativity.

Ashish 07-05-2012 04:31

Forum .. half of them are wanking on pirlos success and quarter of the rest want riots at via turatti .. i can understand sentiments of unruly ones, we just bottled it..

Rest there is always next season .. coll aid.

For once I am happy that I am surrounded by EPL/barca wankers. I promise you if i see a pirlo wanker like most of them here . i would punch him or head butt him ..

Casualista 07-05-2012 04:44

disagreed about disappointed being proven right part.

I am uber happy i was proven right about tevez.

to think maxi lopez, muntari and mesbah could replace him and some tools thinking pato staying would be a better idea.

Anyway, enjoy.

http://www.bluemanchester.com/media/...ez-1896200.jpg

Ashish 07-05-2012 04:45

Do you think those tools wouldnt have celebrated if we got carlitos ??

Shit in Milan is what it is .. accept or riot .. i just accept it and hope/ believe in the body of work by our owners

Playing the game of vindication is so :lol: dont be a pirlo fan allfat .. accept it and endure it .. :D

Casualista 07-05-2012 04:52

you have too much faith in all of berlu's decisions. accept keeping pato was a wrong move.

Mancini for all the forwards he bought still isnt man enough to stand anywhere without tevez and probably owes him his job.

fuck pirlo.

Ashish 07-05-2012 05:13

yeah you are right esp the last sentences

jammin 07-05-2012 05:25

captain hindsight seems to be in full rampant form these days. :lol:

http://images.wikia.com/superheroes/..._Hindsight.jpg

crazy4milan 07-05-2012 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1339273)
my friend, u don't think i'm sad, disasspointed and pissed off? seriously?

i just refuse to insult my team... this is football, u don't always win win the biggest titles at the end of the season.

if u love milan, u love them in good times and bad times.

glory hunters aren't the one's who becomes fans when the team wins something, glory hunters are the one's who show their back to the club when it fails. and yes, most people in this forum are the definition of glory hunters, and they know who they are.

milan is milan for me, they bring me joy in so many ways, not only by winning games or titles, i enjoy watching them play, i enjoy following them and just being a fan. that's important to me since i honestly don't have many things in my life at the moment that brings me joy.

the thing i'm MOST sad about right now is that the season is almost over and i wont be seeing my team play for 3 months. i see no point in cry about lost titles because i know that another season will come, and another one after that, and knowing milan, we'll win again.

forza!

Nice. I'll be honest, I'm not nearly as dissapointed as I think I should be. I had a pretty bad experience to be told that my grandma was basically hours away from dying during the derby back in january, and it affected me. Since then I haven't really felt the nervousness/anxiety that I used to feel for Milan games, I don't really get as frustrated as I used to during a bad game, I don't even feel the need to get all angry. I'm watching games in a more laid back way.

Don't get me wrong, there's things I don't like (and I'll be honest thanks to a lot of things that came together, I didn't enjoyed most games in this past 5 months, but even then my first thought during the derby was "damn no Milan till August"), and I can point them out, it's not that I'm all happy with everything that's been done, I just have came to realize, there's things that are more worth to get completely frustrated by, Milan isn't about getting super stressed out.

Overall though, every year I'm more and more convinced that ffs, why lose time crying about a lost title, yes its ok to dwell a bit on it, but the excess of knee jerk reactions not even after a lost title, after lost game in here, is quite frankly ridiculous. It's ok to let out a FU, and to criticize, but the levels to which it has been taken in here. This is football, it's bound to happen, and quite frankly, it's not like Milan is the biggest loser team on earth, very far from it (fuck, even if it was...who cares?).

At the end of the day though, maybe the lack of a huge dissapointment in this season is also based on the fact that I've seen worse Milans, that I believe its a matter of being smart with 3-4 players, that I believe that with all the limitations the team did what they could till the very end of it, even with all the screwed ups that happened, and maybe cause (this could be blind faith) you learn from your mistakes (though it seems in the past few years Milan takes this to extremes).

Anyway, I'm ultra excited to see what new way will Galliani use to troll commoders this summer :D (I swear there's been bigger meltdowns in this place back in August and January than now).

Ash 07-05-2012 06:03

Quote:

GeNiUs_CiDe - 06-05-2012 - unhealthy obsession with fredrik - 2 weeks - 20-05-2012
This is a new one :lol:

For a second I thought they mistook him for Kuja :lol: :lol: :lol:

derpu 07-05-2012 07:13

More self-ban incoming?

benjamin 07-05-2012 08:27

Constanza :lol:

How about banning him till the season starts?

necromancer 07-05-2012 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 1339697)
Anyway, I'm ultra excited to see what new way will Galliani use to troll commoders this summer :D (I swear there's been bigger meltdowns in this place back in August and January than now).

In addition to see Italy lift the Euros, this is what I'm looking forward to for the next 3 months.

Sahin we can?

Casualista 07-05-2012 10:39

germany to break their jinx against italy in international competitions ... if italy can even make it far enough in the competition to face them. :o

Ultra Swan 07-05-2012 10:51

Has Germany beat Italy in any friendlies either?

Pedro 07-05-2012 11:02

Raise your hand if you find self bans the lamest thing ever!

*raising my hand smiley, can't feel bothered posting an actual one*

Ultra Swan 07-05-2012 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1339919)
Raise your hand if you find self bans the lamest thing ever!

*raising my hand smiley, can't feel bothered posting an actual one*

Shows how much you know... Self bans are sign of awesomeness... I hope to reach that level one day..

jammin 07-05-2012 11:15

Viva le France! :o