The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Besi 27-09-2008 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_my_love
We must respect every member for a rule of the forums and for the rules of basic manners for that matter. Offending players is another big issue right now. Almost single thread these days is full of the names which no Milan player or Milan management are called by. Ok you don't like our tactics, have the right to blame the tactician. Don't like the players by the virtue of their performances you have the right to blame them and express them but no name calling and mistyping their names on purpose thus creating a non sense and uneducated idiocy. I am afraid some members are just crossing their limits in single arguement and as mentioned above start calling the players and coach by poor words (for instance, ****lotti, ****chenko and vice versa).

Now be honest with yourself. Is it the way to make any comment ? Is it the way to make your points more valid ? And the answer is a BIG NO.

This is a MILAN fan forum and many come here as observers or to read the latest views and news and to discuss them with other Milan fan community and vice versa. The members and even visiting non members (if civilasied) gets frustrated by it. I'm convienced 100% of the people wants quality time on boards + wants a rather educated and civilised way of posting. You all agree with it right, i know.

WE have decided that enough is enough and further mistyping players and coach in nasty and insulting ways will not be tolerated. No body is acting school teacher or creating a state of marshall law and declaring he/she is the marshall here but the point is very clear. This ain't a street talk show, you know.

Still this post is meant to WARN those three or four members who're posting the stuff (which i'm sure do know who i'm refering to) without mentioning their usernames here.

Thats all folks!

Have a qualtiy time on boards,
Best regards,
milan_my_love

To say the truth it was time this to be said.. I agree totally.. enough of calling players in that names.. in the end of ends.. they're still Milan players.. I don't like Favalli at all.. but still I cant call him shitalli.. and we support the team not the players...

I also want to point out that there are some members that post to much off-topic.. and it looks like spamming ... many times I want to post but when I see this certain members I just lose appetite for posting.. to be 24/7 here it's a bit annoying.. + to comment everything..

For the good of the forum.. some things have to change.. if we want an quality forum..

Jivara 27-09-2008 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_my_love
We must respect every member for a rule of the forums and for the rules of basic manners for that matter. Offending players is another big issue right now. Almost single thread these days is full of the names which no Milan player or Milan management are called by. Ok you don't like our tactics, have the right to blame the tactician. Don't like the players by the virtue of their performances you have the right to blame them and express them but no name calling and mistyping their names on purpose thus creating a non sense and uneducated idiocy. I am afraid some members are just crossing their limits in single arguement and as mentioned above start calling the players and coach by poor words (for instance, ****lotti, ****chenko and vice versa).

Now be honest with yourself. Is it the way to make any comment ? Is it the way to make your points more valid ? And the answer is a BIG NO.

This is a MILAN fan forum and many come here as observers or to read the latest views and news and to discuss them with other Milan fan community and vice versa. The members and even visiting non members (if civilasied) gets frustrated by it. I'm convienced 100% of the people wants quality time on boards + wants a rather educated and civilised way of posting. You all agree with it right, i know.

WE have decided that enough is enough and further mistyping players and coach in nasty and insulting ways will not be tolerated. No body is acting school teacher or creating a state of marshall law and declaring he/she is the marshall here but the point is very clear. This ain't a street talk show, you know.

Still this post is meant to WARN those three or four members who're posting the stuff (which i'm sure do know who i'm refering to) without mentioning their usernames here.

Thats all folks!

Have a qualtiy time on boards,
Best regards,
milan_my_love

Finally, I fully agree with this because it plays with my nerves when I see our players being given ridiculous childesh and very uncreative names, I just hope this doesnt become ignored because its one of the main causes of going off topic and in many cases arguments.

Beemer 28-09-2008 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan my love
WE have decided that enough is enough and further mistyping players and coach in nasty and insulting ways will not be tolerated. Nobody is acting school teacher or creating a state of martial law and declaring he/she is the marshal here but the point is very clear. This ain't a street talk show, you know.

Fine, but how about we get the guys to stop using the very offensive C-word first before throwing a fit over player nicknames?

Centre 28-09-2008 12:37

i have a problem... im sick of waiting for the damn derby to start...

Besfort 28-09-2008 12:56

You have that problem too ?

grounder 28-09-2008 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besfort
You have that problem too ?

Who doesn't? A big night, a bigger one considering our poor start and the fact that we are missing some big players.

Jasper 28-09-2008 14:19

It's easy. Click on the 'Start' menu and 'run' type derby and voil´aa :angel:

grounder 28-09-2008 14:52

Mmmmkay... :D

Charbel 30-09-2008 07:23

You Need to be in the forum for About 90 Days To get a Signature and A Custom Avatar?
(I've read the rules but somewhere i saw that that rule changed)

Az. 01-10-2008 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
You Need to be in the forum for About 90 Days To get a Signature and A Custom Avatar?
(I've read the rules but somewhere i saw that that rule changed)

U also need to be +18 to legally own a signature and a avatar :D

Besi 07-10-2008 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo9
I demand for the mods to ban him or at least force him to change the politically provocative location tag to a correct one. This guy has been attempting to piss off Macedonians here for some time with his disrespectful tags of 'Tetova, Albania', 'FYROM' and lastly this one which is the most insulting of all 'Illyrida', which is how separatist Albanian nationalists from Macedonia like to call its western part, in the dreams for its breakaway, just like FYROM is the insulting term Greeks use for our country and that HE, although not involved in any way in the entire conflict, decided to use the derogatory term just to instigate Macedonians here.

Besi has been obviously trying to instigate some people here, I countered him once about the 'Tetova, Albania' location and he dodged it by saying some nonsense, so in the light of the good forum atmosphere I dropped the issue. I cant take it anymore though he's crossing the line now and I believe he is continously breaking the third one of the rules, by posting politically offensive stuff, nevermind that it isn't directly in his posts, because its visible every time he posts it.

Before rebutting me by saying everybody has a right to define the place where they live and that the location tag is unimportant, let me say that its true when its something funny or amusing. This is neither, and it isn't similar to the examples of Kosovo, Catalonya or Tibet, because all these are reckognized subjects, legally and historically; Ilyrida is not an entity, its a figment of Albanian extremists imagination of Greater Albania causing a couple of wars in the Balkans already, its meaning is nothing else but a straight provocation to Macedonians, because it doesn't exist as anything else in any other place. This is downright disgusting and a slap in the face to all Macedonians on board. I'm sure Marcus, Reborned and Demetrio (if he's still around) will agree with me and support this request.

btw I know I have been long, but its not meant to exagerate but to explain my arguments better. I know its a football forum but I feel insulted by the dude and I had to react because I believe he's breaking the rules as well. Hope this is handled quickly, so everything comes back to football again.

Forza Milan and Forza Ronaldo!

Regarding the thread this guy opened for me... since the thread was closed I want to reply here..

1st of all.. if you feel offended for nothing.. it's all your problem.. I call it nothing because you lie about the history , facts and everything you wrote there... and dont compare to me Kosovo with Catalonya or Tibet.. since Kosovo today is indipendent state.. you like it or not..

2nd.. I can put my location like I want personally.. there are people who wrote their location : The Earth .. so we have to start now making fuss about it?LOL.. you're being funny ..

3d.. How can I have something againts Macedonians when I work in the Macedonian Government ? If I wanted to insult you or other macedonians here I would have find million other ways.. because there are many .. starting from the languege, flag , identity , the name .. , the church.. huh... but I dont have any reason to go further since this is Football forum.. and I dont have any reason to show my political views in football forum .. the panic you are making is totally wrong..

4. Dont lie about the term Illyrida , the truth is here ->..( Illyria (Albanian Iliria, (Ancient Greek Ἰλλυρία; Latin Illyria [1]; see also Illyricum) was in Classical antiquity a region in the western part of today's Balkan Peninsula, founded by the tribes and clans of Illyrians, an ancient people who spoke the Illyrian languages ) .... so what do you find provocative here? Just to make you look like the best lier here .. here you have the map ..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Illyrians.jpg


5. Since you find the location ILLYRIDA political.... I will change it to "FYROM".. you like it not.. it's last time I change just because you or anyone else here feels offended.. that's the name in United Nations.. so if you want discussions just go there.. dont write here anymore about it.. because its last time I reply for this issue.. but for sure we can discuss about this live.. I am everyday in Skopje.. just come at my office.. number 507 at the government.

6. What you are doing here? Ronaldo is gone to Flamengo.. join him there.. since you joined here just for him.. not for AC Milan..

Besfort 07-10-2008 10:30

What's the point of being offended from a Location Besi makes ? As far as I know, Besi has a Macedonian nationality and he has the right to type whatever he wants.
I can call my Country in a way I wish, and nothing can stop me to do it.

And you Ronaldo9, don't try to play the drama queen here. If you have something against him, use Private Messages instead of opening a thread where you know that political debates are strongly forbidden here.
I'm pretty sure that if an other Macedonian would've make the same Location you wouldn't feel offended... but it's just that Besi is Albanian and he has no rights ? right ..?

One more time; Besi has a Macedonian nationality, he works for the Macedonian Government, which means he's doing for the country more than you do, so you should show some respect.

drucurl 07-10-2008 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
6. What you are doing here? Ronaldo is gone to Flamengo.. join him there.. since you joined here just for him.. not for AC Milan..

wtf did that have to do with your argument? Marcus is a self proclaimed Costacurta groupie....should he and Boban1982 leave as well?

Az. 07-10-2008 16:37

Besi is getting gang banged by ronaldo groupies :D

Anyway now to be serious i thought politics was not allowed to be discussed here so why make threads about a location ? :rolleyes: ...

Sasha 07-10-2008 16:58

No one gives a shit.

Madridista 07-10-2008 17:22

.

Madridista 07-10-2008 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
Regarding the thread this guy opened for me... since the thread was closed I want to reply here..

1st of all.. if you feel offended for nothing.. it's all your problem.. I call it nothing because you lie about the history , facts and everything you wrote there... and dont compare to me Kosovo with Catalonya or Tibet.. since Kosovo today is indipendent state.. you like it or not..

Please don't play naive or innocent to me, you know exactly what I'm talking about and why you did what you did. I have no problems whatsoever with Kosovo being an independent state. Fact is that Kosovo, just as Tibet and Catalonya and many others, had a special, semi autonomic status for decades it is an entity, legal and historical and nobody denies that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
2nd.. I can put my location like I want personally.. there are people who wrote their location : The Earth .. so we have to start now making fuss about it?LOL.. you're being funny ..

Again youre playing dumb in front of everybody, but you and I know damn well what I'm talking about. I said it in my post about locations tags. You can put 'from Pamela Anderson's pants' in your location and it will be funny, but putting 'from Nazi Germany' wouldn't, and this also isn't, this is political, you knew that all along, you deliberately put it to piss people off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
3d.. How can I have something againts Macedonians when I work in the Macedonian Government ? If I wanted to insult you or other macedonians here I would have find million other ways.. because there are many .. starting from the languege, flag , identity , the name .. , the church.. huh... but I dont have any reason to go further since this is Football forum.. and I dont have any reason to show my political views in football forum .. the panic you are making is totally wrong..

Then why do you keep changing the location tag with more and more insulting terms for Macedonia if you don't have any bad intention?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
4. Dont lie about the term Illyrida , the truth is here ->..( Illyria (Albanian Iliria, (Ancient Greek Ἰλλυρία; Latin Illyria [1]; see also Illyricum) was in Classical antiquity a region in the western part of today's Balkan Peninsula, founded by the tribes and clans of Illyrians, an ancient people who spoke the Illyrian languages ) .... so what do you find provocative here? Just to make you look like the best lier here .. here you have the map ..

Haha, I know I could count on some attempts from you to convince people here it is all just a misunderstanding on my behalf. But again you know just as well that ILLYRIA and ILIRIDA are two different things. Thats right, Illyria you put in the map is an antic state and if you had that in you location it would have been fine, but Ilyrida is what the western part of Macedonia for which there is no record anywhere as such, except as a vague term about the territory Albanian nationalists want to take from Macedonia. You know that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
5. Since you find the location ILLYRIDA political.... I will change it to "FYROM".. you like it not.. it's last time I change just because you or anyone else here feels offended.. that's the name in United Nations.. so if you want discussions just go there.. dont write here anymore about it.. because its last time I reply for this issue.. but for sure we can discuss about this live.. I am everyday in Skopje.. just come at my office.. number 507 at the government.

Good for you, you seem to be happy living in the country called FYROM. Right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
6. What you are doing here? Ronaldo is gone to Flamengo.. join him there.. since you joined here just for him.. not for AC Milan..

[/quote]
I didn't expect you'll pull the Ronaldo card so soon. Nice ending to a post already full of rubbish, fyromian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besfort
What's the point of being offended from a Location Besi makes ? As far as I know, Besi has a Macedonian nationality and he has the right to type whatever he wants.
I can call my Country in a way I wish, and nothing can stop me to do it.

And you Ronaldo9, don't try to play the drama queen here. If you have something against him, use Private Messages instead of opening a thread where you know that political debates are strongly forbidden here.
I'm pretty sure that if an other Macedonian would've make the same Location you wouldn't feel offended... but it's just that Besi is Albanian and he has no rights ? right ..?

One more time; Besi has a Macedonian nationality, he works for the Macedonian Government, which means he's doing for the country more than you do, so you should show some respect.

Because its politically incorrect! Its disrespectful and breaking the rules as I said. You can put anything as long as its not like that. Thats why I reacted, because political content is forbidden and his location is exactly that.

And working for the goverment does nothing for the country but for himself. All do respect Bes, I have nothing against anyone, I have no problems with Albanian people, I strongly dislike the despising and derogatory terms for them by some of the Macedonians, but please don't defend someone when he's clearly stirring up shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
No one gives a shit.

Of course you don't, its not your country that is implicated. I was asking from the MODS to do something, not you.

Rex 07-10-2008 18:00

Should this matter keep it up publicly after you both had been warned to keep the issue in mind ?

Guys, PM or send us email to clear things up.

Besi 07-10-2008 18:01

^ I don't have anything to clear out.. this guy has own frustrations wich doesn't have to do anything with me (even he has a super-power to read my mind).. he can continue acting the victim and the dramma queen.. I will enjoy my time writing about Milan..

Charbel 07-10-2008 18:12

Ok, Here's My Opinion...

You guys should resolve the issue alone(Msn or somtn) even though from thier you wouldn't go much cuz there is clearly something between you guys, it's Called Patriotism.

Since, I can easily put my self in besi's boots i ask you Ronaldo9 to understand the guy.
Even though the location may be wrong(Not saying it is uz I don't know much about Kosovo And Serbia And Such), you have to understand him. It's his country, and it's natural from any1 to put things he believes in especially when he comes from a country like Kosovo.

(To besi)Anyways, to avoid further problems, I don't know if this is appropriate but if you can put you are from kosova( if you are), people will not have any reason to attack you.
At the end, Kosovo is your Country, Right?

All in all, Ronaldo9 you should understand Besi and put yourself into" his boots", and let's get this over with. Whatever location he puts, its his right....I can put Mazare3 Shebaa , Lebanon and no one should find that a problem. It's His right!

ROnaldo9 and Besi, both of u guys are quality posts, and I hate to see any of you guys get Banned, and leave the likes of MilanoMicheal:D controlling the ground.

Get Over this thing....;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:41.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.