The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lucas Biglia Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12655)

Berlusconi 22-01-2018 15:24

He's unbelievably inconsistent. When he's on you can see our whole midfield perform better, but on his bad day the whole midfield suffers

Curupira 22-01-2018 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berlusconi (Post 2791408)
He's unbelievably inconsistent. When he's on you can see our whole midfield perform better, but on his bad day the whole midfield suffers

He had a slow start even yesterday. Looked shaky and passes were off.

The same thing with Montolivo. However, it seems that under Rino they are both starting to show confidence and improvement.

Mario 28-01-2018 20:41

gg

Jasper 30-01-2018 07:33

Auguri!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpr_NlWAAAEp8h.jpg:large

Curupira 31-01-2018 15:22

He was very good at closing out games.

In the Cagliari game, he drew quite a few fouls and was the reason Barella was booked twice. Last game, I remember him getting a Lazio player booked towards the end in similar situation.

It seems like he is making strides under Gattuso and I hope he can keep this up. Having him play well definitely elevates our midfield.

Godfather 31-01-2018 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curupira (Post 2793284)
He was very good at closing out games.

In the Cagliari game, he drew quite a few fouls and was the reason Barella was booked twice. Last game, I remember him getting a Lazio player booked towards the end in similar situation.

It seems like he is making strides under Gattuso and I hope he can keep this up. Having him play well definitely elevates our midfield.

Agreed, I think he's playing better although not at his previos Lazio levels. As you say, hopefully he'll recover his form because it'd help our midfield a lot.

Buske 31-01-2018 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curupira (Post 2793284)
He was very good at closing out games.

In the Cagliari game, he drew quite a few fouls and was the reason Barella was booked twice. Last game, I remember him getting a Lazio player booked towards the end in similar situation.

It seems like he is making strides under Gattuso and I hope he can keep this up. Having him play well definitely elevates our midfield.

He reminds me of Seedorf in that regard. He would hold on to the ball forever, annoy the opponents then just fall down as soon as someone touch him :D

Well, Clarence also catch the ball with hands while falling so the referee has no choice :D
Old experienced bastards:proud:

AC Kid 31-01-2018 22:27

I don’t like his offensive contribution at all .. never liked him as a player tbh

Shadow47 01-02-2018 09:42

he brought nothing to our midfield except losing possession. just play monto at this point

Hugh Janus 01-02-2018 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow47 (Post 2793700)
he brought nothing to our midfield except losing possession. just play monto at this point

:fp::fp:

helloAgain 02-02-2018 12:02

he is better when passing forward and is the reason why we are able to counter attack quickly. awareness and positioning wise he is weaker than monto.

milanator 02-02-2018 14:45

He is ok but not really much better than Monto. Locatelli might be the weakest regista but has age on his side.
Quantity in the regista position is good, quality is ok but we might consider bringing a clear starter. No to Badelj though, would likely be more of the same.

Allan_Sombrero 02-02-2018 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by helloAgain (Post 2793836)
he is better when passing forward and is the reason why we are able to counter attack quickly. awareness and positioning wise he is weaker than monto.

:thumbsup:

Constantly needs to be covered by the side CMs.

Ronin 10-02-2018 16:04

great shot and interception

dman32 11-02-2018 19:17

Happy that he scored...he's playing really well lately

mrki 12-02-2018 16:57

Solid player not much more. Milan needs a real playmaker.

Neruda 13-02-2018 14:10

Wake up bro. Theres no regista in 2018 anymore.


Real playmaker? Like who ? Kroos maybe...

Donato 19-02-2018 02:20

He’s been fantastic since returning to the first team. Showing why he was one of the premier DM’s in Serie A. Really happy to see him playing this way, breaks up a lot of attacks and keeps the ball moving in possession, I hope he can say healthy from now on. We need him as much as anyone.

sheva007 19-02-2018 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 2798399)
He’s been fantastic since returning to the first team. Showing why he was one of the premier DM’s in Serie A. Really happy to see him playing this way, breaks up a lot of attacks and keeps the ball moving in possession, I hope he can say healthy from now on. We need him as much as anyone.

he has improved but he hasnt been all the flash tbh.....real test is the next month, inter lazio napoli

mato 19-02-2018 10:49

We should rest him for a game or two. We'll need him in good physical shape next month. And Loca needs his chance.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:09.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.