The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lucas Biglia Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12655)

Ronin 19-02-2018 18:42

Some people really underestimate his contribution. Our game wouldn't be nearly as fluid with Monto instead of him.

Qaas 19-02-2018 23:30

He was FANTASTIC
Outshined/outplayed/outperformed RnB’s lucas torreira

vidarth 20-02-2018 03:01

He's completely turned it around since Rino started playing him.

Literally doing everything asked of him. Now he almost never loses the ball in dangerous situations....complete opposite of before.

Keep going.

rocknrolla1v1 28-02-2018 19:00

makes me facepalm at least 5 times a game. fucking airhead sometimes. falls asleep at the wheel and shit dam

MilanMB 28-02-2018 22:44

Kalinic saved him from being the worst player on the pitch tonight.

necromancer 28-02-2018 22:49

Very good game tonight. Shielded the defence well and they needed it against Immobile.

This is the sort of game that explains why he's picked ahead of Montolivo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 2802802)
Kalinic saved him from being the worst player on the pitch tonight.

Eh.. no?

MilanMB 28-02-2018 22:51

i just saw your comment in the match thread. can you please explain to me how he had a good game?

MilanMB 28-02-2018 22:55

i can give you shielded the defense, i didn't notice or think of that

but there was zero control from him in this game, he didn't do anything to relieve the defense from pressure. he went missing basically.

helloAgain 28-02-2018 23:08

lazio won the midfield battle today. both the midfield and attack has to take blame for it.

Polotelli 28-02-2018 23:11

Wished he was better

but at least he's no Monto

IL Diavolo 3 28-02-2018 23:13

Biglia had an A+ game. Milan were inviting lazio to attack and that’s not Biglia’s Fault. I lost count how many times bonaventua, Calha, kessie, suso and cutrone lost the ball and cheaply. Please tell me it was Biglia’s responsibility for their mishaps.

Our plays on the wing were busted by lazio and if you can’t rotate the ball properly; the regista will suffer from lack of options.

Hugh Janus 28-02-2018 23:52

great game

Buske 01-03-2018 00:11

I seriously thought this guy will be able to put more killer passes, and open up defences or any "attacking pass" in general, but he mostly does the simple/easy passes.

Its probably my bad, i thought he will be more like Pirlo (not that level) but more similar.
That doesnt mean he isnt very useful for us, he had some great games, however i expected othed things

Hugh Janus 01-03-2018 00:31

he's like a third partner to roma and leo, doing that job very good in the past two months.

necromancer 01-03-2018 05:31

Official: Lucas Biglia Thread

He’s nothing like Pirlo, stop expecting passing magic from him.

@MB: He was fantastic yesterday in locking down Lazio thru balls and runs from his position in front of the CB duo. Lazio is a team very good at slipping the ball thru to Immobile. So many of their goals come that way.

Neruda 01-03-2018 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 (Post 2802913)
Biglia had an A+ game. Milan were inviting lazio to attack and that’s not Biglia’s Fault. I lost count how many times bonaventua, Calha, kessie, suso and cutrone lost the ball and cheaply. Please tell me it was Biglia’s responsibility for their mishaps.

Our plays on the wing were busted by lazio and if you can’t rotate the ball properly; the regista will suffer from lack of options.

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 2803082)
He’s nothing like Pirlo, stop expecting passing magic from him.

@MB: He was fantastic yesterday in locking down Lazio thru balls and runs from his position in front of the CB duo. Lazio is a team very good at slipping the ball thru to Immobile. So many of their goals come that way.

:thumbsup:

vidarth 01-03-2018 07:59

He's a classic CDM... Pirlo was a Deep Lying Playmaker, who could barely defend.

Same position but totally different roles in the team.

Biglia has been immense off late. He's the no 1 reason teams are struggling to exploit the space between the lines.

Shadow47 01-03-2018 14:28

decent player but shouldn't be our starter if we want to go places.

mrki 01-03-2018 19:46

Too many wrong passes.

Ronin 02-03-2018 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidarth (Post 2803116)
He's a classic CDM... Pirlo was a Deep Lying Playmaker, who could barely defend.

Same position but totally different roles in the team.

Biglia has been immense off late. He's the no 1 reason teams are struggling to exploit the space between the lines.

I don't think he's a classic CDM.

I see him more as a transitional CM. Kind of a B2B, in terms of both defensive and creative skills, that lies deep.

His role is to break their play and move the ball quickly from our defense to attack. So, basically it's nothing spectacular, that's why it never looks impressive. But, I think he's doing a good job. Probably exactly what Rino is asking from him.