The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lucas Biglia Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12655)

VultureSheva 26-08-2018 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polotelli (Post 2903063)
scenes when Monto will take over :fp:

Or Bertolacci.

Ronin 26-08-2018 10:35

He will be ok, stop panicking. He was crucial in our 2nd half last season and will be so this one. We need a backup for him, though, and I don't know if that is Bakayoko. Really shitty that Snakeotelli wanted to leave.

Casualista 26-08-2018 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polotelli (Post 2902935)
20m Biglia or 20m Bertolacci

which was worse?

38 mil for Andre Silva.

Donato 26-08-2018 12:53

Biglia made plenty of errors against Napoli but he also had a big impact when you consider that both of our goals started by Biglia doing a long pass to Suso. We don’t have another player like Biglia at the moment so he is without a doubt one of our most important players right now. I 100% believe that taking him off was a mistake.

I know he played poorly but without Hakan we had no one with any kind of creativity and when you’re trying to play out from the back and you’re putting yourselves under pressure the way we were. We needed someone who could occasionally break the press. Bakayoko, Kessie, Borini & Bonaventura really struggles together.

Massaro94 26-08-2018 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 2903061)
Maradona:

"They wanted Messi to solve everything, but he passed the ball to Biglia and got returned a cart of cobblestones"

Vulture was mad last year when Bibarelli was spending €20m for this old fodder with 1 year contract, but “Bibarelli is building a team, the fucker knows what he is doing”

:thumbsup:

Youth 26-08-2018 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 2903093)
Biglia made plenty of errors against Napoli but he also had a big impact when you consider that both of our goals started by Biglia doing a long pass to Suso. We don’t have another player like Biglia at the moment so he is without a doubt one of our most important players right now. I 100% believe that taking him off was a mistake.

I know he played poorly but without Hakan we had no one with any kind of creativity and when you’re trying to play out from the back and you’re putting yourselves under pressure the way we were. We needed someone who could occasionally break the press. Bakayoko, Kessie, Borini & Bonaventura really struggles together.

His problem last night was he was so weak to cover the ball he has, did not help the defense to construct our play. His positiong to start the game was just so bad. However I do agree with you, his strength was his vision. Other than that, he was just bad.

.A.K. 26-08-2018 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 2903061)
Maradona:

"They wanted Messi to solve everything, but he passed the ball to Biglia and got returned a cart of cobblestones"

Vulture was mad last year when Bibarelli was spending €20m for this old fodder with 1 year contract, but “Bibarelli is building a team, the fucker knows what he is doing”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hugh Janus 26-08-2018 22:20

he still made those 2 great passes to Suso which lead to our 2 goals

Donato 31-08-2018 21:44

Like I said earlier on this page, the man is crucial to our play. Great game today Lucas, dominated the midfield and was clean with the ball. This is the player we bought.

Ronin 31-08-2018 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 2905593)
Like I said earlier on this page, the man is crucial to our play. Great game today Lucas, dominated the midfield and was clean with the ball. This is the player we bought.

:thumbsup:

9/10 game today. I think Rino's post game declarations and probably personal talk have helped him overcome the shit he got from media and fans after Napoli

Hugh Janus 31-08-2018 22:07

motm

Qaas 31-08-2018 22:16

If he played like this against napoli we would have taken all the 3 points.

Ronin 31-08-2018 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo'82 (Post 2905751)
Lucas Biglia had a ridiculous 98,2% pass accuracy while attempting 56 passes (he completed 55 of them). He also had 5 interceptions, 3 clearances and 2 tackles.

Mexes5 31-08-2018 23:05

Night and day from the Napoli game, although Roma were pretty poor.

joyrider 03-09-2018 19:41

dcfcfan1 03-09-2018 21:00

If he gets injured, we will crumble. Its a sin how we sold locatelli and didnt get a replacement for biliga.

Rumpelstiltskin 03-09-2018 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 (Post 2906824)
If he gets injured, we will crumble. Its a sin how we sold locatelli and didnt get a replacement for biliga.

This is my biggest worry, and I really don't understand what L&M were thinking.

Higuain, Hakan, Roma etc., while being crucial to our team, at least have serviceable replacements.

We'll probably have to play Monto or Berto if Biglia gets injured, which is very likely to happen sooner or later. Dude misses around 10 league games every season due to injuries.

ROSSONERI7 03-09-2018 23:31

Indeed. And he is injured quite often too.
We’ll have those game with the midfield unable to control shit. Which was the MAIN problem of the past 6-7 years.

Locatelli was the one, even not there yet, who had the tactical ability for the role.

I’m trying to think of which of our center backs can maybe fill in that role if need be. Like Thiago Silva used to sometimes... and I can’t see who.

He is also getting up there in age (was a transition Signing anyway...experienced player for 2-3 years)
It’s time to think, long term replacement.
Diawara is Biglia, younger.
Wasn’t playing much last season, but seems Ancelotti likes him.
Would have been the best replacement IMO

necromancer 04-09-2018 06:53

Roma game was majestic, almost Pirlo level of game play defensively and offensively. Biglia is fundamental to us.

ibelongtomilan 04-09-2018 13:53

Our performances really depend on how this guy performs, its not a good sign at all when his alt is Montolivo.