The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Utterly pointless or help questions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9351)

Az. 27-07-2010 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by patosheva (Post 762840)
off topic question


How can I buy all the Milan games on the net as a premium calcio or skysport and whether they have online broadcasts i am willing to pay please help

When the season starts check for streams at :

www.veetle.com

http://www.myp2p.eu .

Also people will post in the match threads the direct links if you cant find them yourself.

MassterMark 28-07-2010 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 729310)
i will pay whoever can help me out $3,500 in cash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 729315)
Keep the money friend.

congo, you can send money to me if you like:tongue::D

Sasha 11-10-2010 05:39

Where did Capitao Lugano come from and why did he join the forum?

Jasper 21-02-2011 19:26

Was it in this forum where a picture of Tiger Woods sorta pervface was posted? Link?

KujaIX 21-02-2011 19:31

I don't remember that.. So i doubt it.

MilanMB 21-02-2011 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 931638)
I don't remember that.. So i doubt it.

You read every thread, always?

KujaIX 21-02-2011 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 931664)
You read every thread, always?

Did i say that? No.


I don't remember a picture of Tiger Woods being on here, thus i don't think it was on here...


Hey MilanMB, do you remember a picture of Sir Ian Mckellen being on here?

Can you categorically deny there was one? No. Do you know that it's highly doubtful there was? Yes.

And yes. Ian Mckellen is gay, and no, i didn't pick him because of that.

Jasper 21-02-2011 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 931683)
Did i say that? No.


I don't remember a picture of Tiger Woods being on here, thus i don't think it was on here...


Hey MilanMB, do you remember a picture of Sir Ian Mckellen being on here?

Can you categorically deny there was one? No. Do you know that it's highly doubtful there was? Yes.

And yes. Ian Mckellen is gay, and no, i didn't pick him because of that.

You do realize there is a very narrow difference between that new hot 75 posts per day spammer and you?

KujaIX 21-02-2011 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 931688)
You do realize there is a very narrow difference between that new hot 75 posts per day spammer and you?

I disagree.

hdcantona 21-02-2011 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasper (Post 931688)
you do realize there is a very narrow difference between that new hot 75 posts per day spammer and you?

:d :d :d

KujaIX 21-02-2011 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 931693)
:d :d :d

Oh shut up, John Goodman. You're past your prime.

hdcantona 21-02-2011 20:11

who :conf:

Anyway - just you wait kuj...

my time will come again ;)

Plus, I notice, when you get embarassed/insulted in any kind of way, you then go personal - not classy man :)

KujaIX 21-02-2011 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 931699)
who :conf:

Anyway - just you wait kuj...

my time will come again ;)

Plus, I notice, when you get embarassed/insulted in any kind of way, you then go personal - not classy man :)

I was joking, calm down...

I consider the fat jibes a running joke between us. :)

LimerickMilan 29-03-2011 21:47

Help a brother out here please!
 
Hi,
Who do I have to get in contact with to gain permission to upload a signature, when I try to do it, it says I don't have permission.

any ideas?

Thanks. ;)

Pedro 29-03-2011 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimerickMilan (Post 960659)
Hi,
Who do I have to get in contact with to gain permission to upload a signature, when I try to do it, it says I don't have permission.

any ideas?

Thanks. ;)

Have 125+ posts. So you need another 80 replies.

KujaIX 29-03-2011 21:52

FORZA MILAN!


Lol.

LimerickMilan 29-03-2011 22:05

Thanks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 960665)
Have 125+ posts. So you need another 80 replies.

Thanks very much,
I gotta go though and start doing some replying ;)

Pedro 29-03-2011 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimerickMilan (Post 960675)
Thanks very much,
I gotta go though and start doing some replying ;)

You're welcome.

When you got 125+ replies. You need to wait a little bit (less than a day) before you can add a signature.

milan07 30-03-2011 00:35

How can I post video link but not like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD4xcFjSEYE
I want to see the video in my post.

Jasper 30-03-2011 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan07 (Post 960791)
How can I post video link but not like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD4xcFjSEYE
I want to see the video in my post.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8205

basically - remove 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=' and quote to see the rest


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.