The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Utterly pointless or help questions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9351)

Kalac#16 04-09-2009 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 575879)
wow, totally didnt pick up on that

I hope that's sarcastic, or have you been here the whole time without realising?:tongue:

Senatore_M84 04-09-2009 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 575880)
I hope that's sarcastic, or have you been here the whole time without realising?:tongue:

No comment.

Cristina 04-09-2009 23:08

That was an utterly pointless question.

Besfort 04-09-2009 23:10

The bold part means that you have to behave when it comes to them.. that doesn't count me in of course. :D

Centre 05-09-2009 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besfort (Post 575890)
The bold part means that you have to behave when it comes to them.. that doesn't count me in of course. :D

well only an idiot on the donkirk level would mess with bes...

manutd fan 15-09-2009 22:49

If you are banned, can you still log in and recieve pm's?

Kalac#16 15-09-2009 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 582913)
If you are banned, can you still log in and recieve pm's?

No.

Sasha 16-09-2009 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 582913)
If you are banned, can you still log in and recieve pm's?

Try it out, get banned and report back to us when you're reinstated. :D

peters 17-09-2009 11:33

why is mmaasstteerr mark banned? couldnt find appropriate topic to ask that...

Pedro 15-10-2009 09:10

Hello, I need some help guys. I need today 3 (financial/economics) articles about 2000 words each, since August 2009.

Links to articles like this are very welcome. I would be very very very thankful.

FaraJ 15-10-2009 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 599738)
Hello, I need some help guys. I need today 3 (financial/economics) articles about 2000 words each, since August 2009.

What exactly?

Pedro 15-10-2009 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaraJ (Post 599743)
What exactly?

Doesn't matter... just financial/economic articles, about 2000 words, from August 2009 or newer.

Pedro 15-10-2009 10:40

Anyway, I have 3 articles now. So I don't need the help anymore.

Sasha 22-10-2009 08:17

What happened to the tags? They were so popular. Especially the besisuglylikekyarafinger. :D

Jasper 22-10-2009 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 596279)
Did anyone notice something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 605302)
What happened to the tags? They were so popular. Especially the besisuglylikekyarafinger. :D

They were so popular that it took 2 weeks before someone mentioned them missing.

Jasper 20-11-2009 08:35

I want to read again Wet Ones post where he's proving school education is worthless. I can't locate it. Can someone do it? Try remember names he brought up there and insert them into search. (Chris Langan and Bill gates didn't get me there)

PRIYO 20-11-2009 15:11

Probably gone with all the data when the forum went down.

Ashish 20-11-2009 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 620660)
I want to read again Wet Ones post where he's proving school education is worthless. I can't locate it. Can someone do it? Try remember names he brought up there and insert them into search. (Chris Langan and Bill gates didn't get me there)

lol its gone with forum debacle, he adviced me when i told him i got admission in univ of florida :D

btw what happened to wet :eek:

Sasha 20-11-2009 22:24

WHO CHANGED THE TITLE!!!??? :mad:

Lisa 21-11-2009 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 620777)
btw what happened to wet :eek:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3174


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.