The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15768)

rocknrolla1v1 14-12-2020 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3216898)
CorSera: Milan?s management have no plans on signing a vice-Ibra. They will continue with Rebic. A defender could arrive in January.

Rebic's work rate upfront is unquestionable and he causes so many issues for opposing defenses. But why doesn't he shoot the dam ball? God if he rediscovered the shooting form and luck he had last season I would be fine with this decision.

But he literally came out and said he's more comfortable on the left and would prefer to play there. Ibra will be injured and unavailable for games intermittently throughout the season and next year if he stays.

We need a vice-Ibra. This is the best chance we've had in a long time for silverware. Would be a huge shame if we ended the season empty handed.

VultureSheva 14-12-2020 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 (Post 3216904)
Rebic's work rate upfront is unquestionable and he causes so many issues for opposing defenses. But why doesn't he shoot the dam ball? God if he rediscovered the shooting form and luck he had last season I would be fine with this decision.

But he literally came out and said he's more comfortable on the left and would prefer to play there. Ibra will be injured and unavailable for games intermittently throughout the season and next year if he stays.

We need a vice-Ibra. This is the best chance we've had in a long time for silverware. Would be a huge shame if we ended the season empty handed.

Rebic had chances, good work rate, players were assisting him as much as Ibra, but he did not finish the chances.

If he does not score in CF, why you think he?ll score more as a winger?

jawz10 14-12-2020 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3216905)
Rebic had chances, good work rate, players were assisting him as much as Ibra, but he did not finish the chances.

If he does not score in CF, why you think he?ll score more as a winger?

Ummm... because being marked while playing from the wing presents a totally different challenge and requires a different skill set that he's more suited for, thus he finds himself in better scoring positions? Furthermore, playing as a winger is completely and fundamentally different and thus "easier" to score for quicker players in modern football as opposed to being marked while playing from a central position by taller, more physical defenders?

nefremo 14-12-2020 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3216905)
Rebic had chances, good work rate, players were assisting him as much as Ibra, but he did not finish the chances.

If he does not score in CF, why you think he?ll score more as a winger?

Whatttt?????:lol:
Some kind of scout you are......

VultureSheva 14-12-2020 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawz10 (Post 3216906)
Ummm... because being marked while playing from the wing presents a totally different challenge and requires a different skill set that he's more suited for, thus he finds himself in better scoring positions? Furthermore, playing as a winger is completely and fundamentally different and thus "easier" to score for quicker players in modern football as opposed to being marked while playing from a central position by taller, more physical defenders?

And what about the fact he wasn?t a winger at Frankfurt?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ante-r.../0?saison=2018

Qaas 14-12-2020 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neruda (Post 3216787)
Serious question. Did qaas watch the full 90 minutes yesterday?

I think he did


Wallahi I didnt.

Master Smurf 14-12-2020 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3216903)
Raiola: ?Donnarumma? He has a bright future. If it'll be sunny future in Milan? The sun is everywhere, the important thing is that the sun is there."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What an asshole but cant wrong him - his responsibilities are his client and himself

VultureSheva 14-12-2020 23:51

All his goals with Milan, you see you decide.


jawz10 14-12-2020 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3216909)
And what about the fact he wasn?t a winger at Frankfurt?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ante-r.../0?saison=2018

I think you're mistaking position with "role." Rebic plays best as a SS or Winger, I don't think he excels in playing as the central focus of the attack because of the kind of attention it draws from defenders. His role is best when he's a supporting/secondary/late running option in the box as opposed to the guy fighting with central defenders.

Ash 15-12-2020 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista (Post 3216864)
I still cant believe our injury list

I can

Was to be expected with the ridiculous schedule

Hence why I was desperate for Maldini to sign atleast another CM in the summer.

Now we have Kessie a card away from suspension and cannot afford to have any injuries to him or Tonali. Man, he should have just got himself booked against Parma and sitout Genoa.

Not to mention playing every 3 days means fatigue will become a serious issue.

Hopefully Kjaer comes back soon and we can possibly try Kalulu in the midfield.



Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

rocknrolla1v1 15-12-2020 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawz10 (Post 3216906)
Ummm... because being marked while playing from the wing presents a totally different challenge and requires a different skill set that he's more suited for, thus he finds himself in better scoring positions? Furthermore, playing as a winger is completely and fundamentally different and thus "easier" to score for quicker players in modern football as opposed to being marked while playing from a central position by taller, more physical defenders?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawz10 (Post 3216913)
I think you're mistaking position with "role." Rebic plays best as a SS or Winger, I don't think he excels in playing as the central focus of the attack because of the kind of attention it draws from defenders. His role is best when he's a supporting/secondary/late running option in the box as opposed to the guy fighting with central defenders.

Spot on. Vulture just take the L on this one. Let's move onto the next argument lol

mumbojumbo 15-12-2020 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 3216915)
I can

Was to be expected with the ridiculous schedule

Hence why I was desperate for Maldini to sign atleast another CM in the summer.

Now we have Kessie a card away from suspension and cannot afford to have any injuries to him or Tonali. Man, he should have just got himself booked against Parma and sitout Genoa.

Not to mention playing every 3 days means fatigue will become a serious issue.

Hopefully Kjaer comes back soon and we can possibly try Kalulu in the midfield.



Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yes, I still rue the miss of getting Bakayoko on loan. It was very not wise to let him join Napoli for 2 millions.

Now we only have Krunic after Tonali....

IL Diavolo 3 15-12-2020 00:55

Janus needed to chase pigeon away. He is turning into a poster everyone dislikes, shitting on our players on a constant basis to piss off other members.

OVUNQUE CON TE 15-12-2020 01:03

I'd swap Krunic for Xhaka, Arsenal in free fall and I think Xhaka would be good off our bench with our current culture.

R.Akbar 15-12-2020 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE (Post 3216921)
I'd swap Krunic for Xhaka, Arsenal in free fall and I think Xhaka would be good off our bench with our current culture.

If i were to take anyone from Arsenal
It'll be Bukayo Saka & Granit Xhaka

Also Auba, maybe

Goodfella 15-12-2020 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE (Post 3216921)
I'd swap Krunic for Xhaka, Arsenal in free fall and I think Xhaka would be good off our bench with our current culture.

He's on 3.2m net.
And what makes you think he would accept a backup role?

He's pushing for a move back to Bundesfodder(Hertha Berlin) according to reports.

VultureSheva 15-12-2020 01:39

The best RB in history


leaf 15-12-2020 02:09

Can we please get Papau Gomez?
I promise to be 12.5% less of a cunt :o
Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3216905)
Rebic had chances, good work rate, players were assisting him as much as Ibra, but he did not finish the chances.

If he does not score in CF, why you think he?ll score more as a winger?

I'm old enough to remember when we had a guy named Suso who played well and scored a bunch of goals as RW... and looked completely lost at CAM

OVUNQUE CON TE 15-12-2020 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3216923)
He's on 3.2m net.
And what makes you think he would accept a backup role?

He's pushing for a move back to Bundesfodder(Hertha Berlin) according to reports.

It's Milan he'd love to play for us, but yes, I do see your point.

Would love another CB and CM with experience in the window

Hitchens 15-12-2020 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 (Post 3216920)
Janus needed to chase pigeon away. He is turning into a poster everyone dislikes, shitting on our players on a constant basis to piss off other members.

Yes.

Hugh?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:52.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.