The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15808)

papaberlu 15-06-2021 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsonoqui (Post 3302163)
Di Marzio: Milan have made an offer for Adli: 5 million euros plus bonus. Milan are confident and await a response.

please close it

Sognatore 15-06-2021 23:04

Maldini seems well aware of the changing state of football where the importance of athleticism is increasing every day. If a player with outstanding physique, good technique and a good head is introduced to the superior tactical understanding of calcio the sky becomes the limit

papaberlu 15-06-2021 23:05

[ExWHUemployee through Absolute Chelsea] Chelsea would be open to selling Hakim Ziyech this summer.

vB9 15-06-2021 23:05

If he were any decent, he wudnt cost 5 pence, wud he.

This is another "I dont fecking understand you" moment.

vB9 15-06-2021 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sognatore (Post 3302165)
Maldini seems well aware of the changing state of football where the importance of athleticism is increasing every day. If a player with outstanding physique, good technique and a good head is introduced to the superior tactical understanding of calcio the sky becomes the limit

Wot if the player is brain dead... like mbaka?

papaberlu 15-06-2021 23:08

Quote:

Sometimes it doesn't worked, see Leao

failed the final check

fray 15-06-2021 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by papaberlu (Post 3302164)
please close it

One year left on his deal and Toulouse lost the Ligue 2 promotion final. Understandable we're haggling over a few millions when we twist on a set of young players who we could flip in a year or two for plusvalenza - assuming they don't make it here.

brk 15-06-2021 23:09

Quote:

Exactly this. Explains why he loves Tomori and Saelemaekers and players like that. Hard working, extremely athletic and with surprisingly good technique.

Sognatore 15-06-2021 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by vB9 (Post 3302168)
Wot if the player is brain dead... like mbaka?

Then he belongs to epl/Ligue 1 and will never see the sky

Sognatore 15-06-2021 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk (Post 3302171)
Exactly this. Explains why he loves Tomori and Saelemaekers and players like that. Hard working, extremely athletic and with surprisingly good technique.

Yes... Theo is another good example

papaberlu 15-06-2021 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by fray (Post 3302170)
One year left on his deal and Toulouse lost the Ligue 2 promotion final. Understandable we're haggling over a few millions when we twist on a set of young players who we could flip in a year or two for plusvalenza - assuming they don't make it here.

You say that but then a club like Dortmund will swoop in and close it in a day

brk 15-06-2021 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by vB9 (Post 3302167)

Hauge cost the same. We got Saelemaekers for not much more than that. Trust the scouting. Even if other teams aren't jumping in doesn't mean that the scouts, Maldini and Massara don't think he's a good fit for the team.

brk 15-06-2021 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sognatore (Post 3302173)
Yes... Theo is another good example

Exactly, can't believe I forgot the poster child of the Maldini prototype footballer. Theo is a monster physically and athletically. There's a video of him running on the treadmill when he was younger with a bunch of teammates looking at him astounded at how fast he's running.

Here:

vB9 15-06-2021 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sognatore (Post 3302172)
Then he belongs to epl/Ligue 1 and will never see the sky

Fair enough.... brought that upon yourself :lol::lol:

Edit:
brought that upon myself**

Not *yourself*

vB9 15-06-2021 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk (Post 3302175)
Hauge cost the same. We got Saelemaekers for not much more than that. Trust the scouting. Even if other teams aren't jumping in doesn't mean that the scouts, Maldini and Massara don't think he's a good fit for the team.

I dont want Helga gone this season. Want him to stay & to see him given a proper chance to play.

brk 15-06-2021 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by vB9 (Post 3302178)
I dont want Helga gone this season. Want him to stay & to see him given a proper chance to play.

Sure, but right now nobody is taking minutes off Rebic if he's fit. Leao I think is expendable if we get a good offer. Hauge still hasn't shown me (or Pioli i'm assuming) anything that warrants him being awarded more time to prove himself. If we sell Leao we're getting someone else to play on the left, as a vice-Rebic. Hauge isn't that, yet.

I think the best thing for him is to go out on loan or if we get a huge offer we should sell him and move on.

ykou 15-06-2021 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapitanoMaldini (Post 3302149)
�� @Santi_J_FM: Chelsea-owned midfielder Bakayoko could return to #ACMilan - contacts initiated

Best if true

vB9 15-06-2021 23:27

Watching the day's highlights... the German, Ginter... he might develop into sumthing.

Qaas 15-06-2021 23:34

The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 3301997)
i wanna be so hard on the Kamada train.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg2One6fnBI

but i see no news links :cry:

Yooooo wtf
Who is he.. woow

No way we have a chance to sign this type of player

Qaas 15-06-2021 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by vB9 (Post 3302167)

His contract is up next month and he plays in league 2.