The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15808)

taura 05-07-2021 06:51

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5f498XW...jpg&name=small

R.Akbar 05-07-2021 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiko (Post 3311700)
Mobile communications company OPPO is set to become a new Milan sponsor. The official announcement is expected in the next few days

[@PietroMazzara]

so ChinaMilan is back?
Yonghong is that you?

Donato 05-07-2021 06:58

Gazzetta - Milan, Isco already searched in the past but now the deal is possible: it costs 20 million

papaberlu 05-07-2021 07:15

Wolves signed Trincao on loan with a 25m option

Meanwhile Maldini is sleeping on some Iberian beach

Il Barone 05-07-2021 07:50

Just renew Kessie!

Kaka06/07 05-07-2021 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by papaberlu (Post 3311705)

The real question is if trincao is good why would Barca let him leave for 25 mill when they are currently rebuilding their squad. I understand of they had a rw ready to go but Messi has not signed a contract yet and imo he will be at another club next season

MilanBG 05-07-2021 07:56

Selling Hauge and Pobega makes zero sense. A youth oriented project selling 2 players below 23?

After years of financial struggle, we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel by reaching CL groups, next thing you know, we are selling our promising young players. Maldini better be cooking something big, otherwise these transfers would look terrible.

MilanBG 05-07-2021 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka06/07 (Post 3311707)
The real question is if trincao is good why would Barca let him leave for 25 mill when they are currently rebuilding their squad. I understand of they had a rw ready to go but Messi has not signed a contract yet and imo he will be at another club next season

I haven't seen anything special from Trincao. He definitely has potential, but doesn't strike me as a future star.

Kaka06/07 05-07-2021 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanBG (Post 3311708)
Selling Hauge and Pobega makes zero sense. A youth oriented project selling 2 players below 23?

After years of financial struggle, we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel by reaching CL groups, next thing you know, we are selling our promising young players. Maldini better be cooking something big, otherwise these transfers would look terrible.

Lol mbappe or dybala incoming....

justiface 05-07-2021 08:02

Newsflash, Trincao is shite. Wolves-calibre player, no more, no less.

Pingu 05-07-2021 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by papaberlu (Post 3311705)

Trincao is Portuguese, of course he goes to Mendes' club. The agency he's with has many Portuguese players incl. Leao and a number of those are at Wolves due to Mendes role with the club.

Pingu 05-07-2021 08:34

The 2020/21 Rossoneri Season Review

Wild 05-07-2021 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by justiface (Post 3311711)
Newsflash, Trincao is shite. Wolves-calibre player, no more, no less.

And you think we are this big club .... wake up.
Would like to have many of Wolves players & that include Trincao.
Loan + 25mil option is similar to what we have on Diaz.
Am not crying over him but i hope Maldini will get someone similar or better.

justiface 05-07-2021 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 3311714)
And you think we are this big club .... wake up.
Would like to have many of Wolves players & that include Trincao.
Loan + 25mil option is similar to what we have on Diaz.
Am not crying over him but i hope Maldini will get someone similar or better.

Bruh, I never said I expected an Mbappe. All i'm saying is I know Trincao is shite, so I didn't cry over not getting him. As for who Maldini is bringing, I'm gonna reserve my judgment till the appropriate time comes.

Since you have brought the Diaz deal into discussion, yes, I rate Diaz much higher compared to Trincao. As for Wolves players, only Pedro Neto can offer an upgrade to our current team. The rest? For depth, yeah sure. As upgrades? I dont think so.

Wild 05-07-2021 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by justiface (Post 3311715)
Bruh, I never said I expected an Mbappe. All i'm saying is I know Trincao is shite, so I didn't cry over not getting him. As for who Maldini is bringing, I'm gonna reserve my judgment till the appropriate time comes.

Since you have brought the Diaz deal into discussion, yes, I rate Diaz much higher compared to Trincao. As for Wolves players, only Pedro Neto can offer an upgrade to our current team. The rest? For depth, yeah sure. As upgrades? I dont think so.

Traore ?!
Neves ?

Trincao has shown more than Diaz when we brought him.
Its a profile that make sense to us.
Young , high ceiling & coming from a troubled club.

Not the end of the world & we definitely should trust Maldini & be patient.

Sandro Nesta 05-07-2021 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pingu (Post 3311610)
[Voetbal24.be] Milan are close to signing 19-year-old Ignace Van der Brempt from Club Brugge, another player who knows how to play in all the roles of the right side, from full-back to attacking winger. He has characteristics similar to those of Saelemaekers having made 14 appearances and a scoring once in official matches for Brugge, debuting in the Champions League in a match against Lazio at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Rossoneri are close to tying up a deal worth around ?3m that could materialise in the coming weeks, but Milan?s plans also include an immediate departure on loan either to Brescia and Cremonese for next season to help him adapt.

https://www.voetbal24.be/news/71235/...transfer-maken

I don't know if anyone responded to this already. But voetbal24.be is not the most reliable.

About the player himself. As a Bruges fan myself I'm maybe not that objectif. But I think Saelemaekers was better in Anderlecht than Van der Brempt in Bruges. VDB could have a high ceiling as well but well if you would buy a big talent from Bruges it would be De Ketelaere. VDB is a team player and will play his games, have a couple assists but doesn't win that much one v one.

Hope this helps

doraemon 05-07-2021 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiko (Post 3311700)
Mobile communications company OPPO is set to become a new Milan sponsor. The official announcement is expected in the next few days

[@PietroMazzara]

I hope they release milan theme phone like barca

Hitchens 05-07-2021 09:37

[emoji599] Coutinho?s agent and Barcelona are looking for a way out for the player with the Premier League as probable destination. In Italy Milan is also interested but only on loan

[@mundodeportivo] https://t.co/8YXxUlY2xn

Thenebra 05-07-2021 09:59

Lets start moving shit!

yonggoh 05-07-2021 10:01

Forget Isco. We need to sell players just to extend the contracts of our current crop.