The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15808)

Phantomx 25-05-2021 22:29

Dyabala is an another greedy cunt . fuck him

Polotelli 25-05-2021 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by voom (Post 3291451)
Because he was always the most loyal of them all. Cutrone love the club too, it was just too good a chance to not sell him for 18mil.Irony was that for least talented player we got the most money.
And for the player who we thought will be legend here or if we sell him will get alot of milions he is going for free.
Snake is snake.
Locatelli was always ambitious and sure of himself,it was mistake to sell him for cheap,but we had some coaches who believed in Biglia the fossil.

Locatelli left because we signed/loaned Bakayoko, kinda our own fault I'd say
Cutrone is not good enough and Snake is a bitch

VooDooDoll 25-05-2021 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 3291448)
The love calabria is getting by milanisti on twitter >>>>

Crazy to think that he is the last man standing of the crew (dollar, cutrone and locatelli)

gabbia is still here :o

Ronin 25-05-2021 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsonoqui (Post 3291426)

:star: :heart:

lovely to see such a diversity of goals and goal scorers

Btw, 15 of our league goals were from set pieces. I think this must be a record of the last 10 years. We used to be sooo shit at scoring from corners and such, but this season we have improved that aspect drastically.

Qaas 25-05-2021 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by VooDooDoll (Post 3291454)
gabbia is still here :o

Debuted later than them

Il grande Milan 25-05-2021 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird (Post 3291356)
One of the leaders of AC Milan?s Ultras group the Curva Sud has launched into a scathing attack on Gianluigi Donnarumma on Instagram.

?Finally. We are back in the Champions League finally we see a Milan mentality finally we see a club making courageous choices you finally got off your balls! Of course, because for the good of Milan we have forgiven more than once because there is always a second chance for those who wear our wonderful shirt, especially if they are a badly advised kid!

?But in life we ​​grow up we mature we make choices, sometimes from the heart, sometimes from the head! One becomes a man with responsibility and the moment passes when the choices are made by others for us!

?And then there is you, who grew up in the team you said you loved, who had all the fans on your side who wear the captain?s armband of that glorious team and finally with that team you can play the Champions League that at twenty you earned 6 million a year with, you do not miss anything more cars a beautiful house, boat holidays a dizzying bank account and they offer you two more so that you could never fall into poverty!

?Yet it is not enough because you want more, much more, more and more! In the belief that your agent is the goose that lays the golden eggs, neglecting that he works for you! I wish you the best I wish you lots of money I wish you new machines new houses plus current accounts!

?You won?t be able to buy what you lose today! The respect of the people, that respect that when one looks at you they say ?he is really a beautiful person?. You will never be that, always the ungrateful boy, the attack boy, the boy with the money, the Raiola boy!

?And if no one is desperate for you, ask yourself two questions ? you are a liberation! No more tarantellas, no more talking about you and your agent, no more soap operas, no more blackmail!
Finally! Show some balls. Here is the evil of football! Protected and raised to Gods? Long live the ultras who once again saw it.?

the truth hurts

AC_Wesley 25-05-2021 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo'82 (Post 3291204)
Calhanoglu could become a free agent soon and leave Milan.
[Sky]

Fantastic news. Get this gozleme out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird (Post 3291221)

He actually can pull it off :eek:
Maybe 98% people in the world can.
While 100% shouldn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird (Post 3291356)
One of the leaders of AC Milan?s Ultras group the Curva Sud has launched into a scathing attack on Gianluigi Donnarumma on Instagram.

Our curva the most intelligent of all the curvas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannibal (Post 3291427)
Would prefer he goes to Barca than Juve

What a nice sig :thumbsup:

Dokoa 25-05-2021 22:39

We should offer new contract to Kessie this summer .

VultureSheva 25-05-2021 22:47

UEFA intend to exclude Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona from the Champions League and impose a hefty financial fine on the three clubs, according to
@partidazocope

Wild 25-05-2021 22:49

He is a handsome dude.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...8765fc46fa.jpg

MilanMB 25-05-2021 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsonoqui (Post 3291426)

Awesome :proud:

AC_Wesley 25-05-2021 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3291460)
UEFA intend to exclude Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona from the Champions League and impose a hefty financial fine on the three clubs, according to
@partidazocope

https://i.giphy.com/media/YwOFosmTM0Vag/giphy.webp

VultureSheva 25-05-2021 22:50

DiMarzio
to Sky Sport: "Donnarumma did not expect another goalkeeper to arrive so soon"

VultureSheva 25-05-2021 22:51

?Donnarumma doesn't have an agreement with another club. He has no other club. Perhaps Borussia had contacted him but he didn't even sit down. Today Gigio has not closed with anyone "(Di Marzio)

VultureSheva 25-05-2021 22:54

“Milan thought they could also lose Maignan so they signed him. Milan's offer for Gigio was €7M + 1. Even in front of Milan as well as in front of Raiola it is said that there was no talk of agent commission because the offer was never accepted " -Di Marzio

Wild 25-05-2021 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC_Wesley (Post 3291464)

Gif is amazing :lol:

Tobinho 25-05-2021 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk (Post 3291440)
Shit I never thought about that possibility. Doesn't even have to be a bad injury, just enough for clubs to have some doubt or an excuse to bid low.

Yeah, that's the part that makes it look like Maldini has blindsided Raiola. I don't particularly wish bad things to Gigio, some people are just obsessed with money, if that's what is important to him then I hope he gets it, but from our point of view I love what Maldini had done. We'll even see a saving against this season just gone with Mike's salary and amortization cost, and a big saving against a potential 8m to Donnarumma next season.

We potentially missed out on a transfer fee, but we immediately save money and lower the wage bill.

MilanFan89 25-05-2021 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3291465)
DiMarzio
to Sky Sport: "Donnarumma did not expect another goalkeeper to arrive so soon"

He expected Milan gonna wait till the last day of his contract or what?
He had time enough to decide

Wild 25-05-2021 22:55

Imagine having both Maig & Donna :eek:
Next season we sell Donna.

MilanMB 25-05-2021 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 3291471)
Imagine both Maig & Donna :eek:
Next season we sell Donna.

PSG gonna get him. PSG actually makes a little sense.