The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

milan07 07-05-2011 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 992011)
I wasn't talking about you. You're not a hater. You're a lover.

Sorry I didn't understand you. :)

Sonny.Bill.Williams 07-05-2011 13:04

Is there any way to remove the "This message is hidden because is on your ignore list. " message ?
A way to ignore the person + the ignore message ?

KujaIX 07-05-2011 14:01

Who's on your ignore list? And thank you for the Sig... Gotze can look better but that's good enough. Infact he looks kinda fat there, please change :o.

Kidding, thanks again. :star: :D

fredrik9 07-05-2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan07 (Post 992105)
Sorry I didn't understand you. :)

That's ok. Neither did I. I rarely do.

That's why I have put myself on my ignore list, to avoid reading my crap.

Charbel 07-05-2011 22:09

They should have all been unbanned, David..please do it..pleasee

samir10 07-05-2011 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 993643)

+646464131. they have learned their lesson.

Charbel 07-05-2011 22:29

It's just that I'm here in Lebanon and there's no one I can celebrate with so I'm on the forum to celebrate with everyone. It's the same with people from Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, and USA...come on Davidd!

Ashish 07-05-2011 22:29

Who give a fauck just unban them they also deserve some great time

Marcus 07-05-2011 22:33

Yeah, they aren't celebrating without being on the forum.

I'm sure Milano84 is having sex with a live-sized cardboard cutout Seedorf at the moment. :D

Charbel 07-05-2011 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 993826)
Yeah, they aren't celebrating without being on the forum.

I'm sure Milano84 is having sex with a live-sized cardboard cutout Seedorf at the moment. :D

You get my point.

Ashish 08-05-2011 02:53

Wrong thread but I want to say to you all who has been here since/after shitty days when we were struggling to beat livrono siene piano whatever shit and when fio won our cl spot because we crumbled at napoli

to all of us

Congrats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy7zfhPQdfg

Sod-Lod 08-05-2011 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 993643)

+1 for celebrating with the fans I support the move.

Az. 08-05-2011 13:50

Aye,+1 unbann them please !

Jasper 08-05-2011 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 994613)
Aye,+1 unbann them please !

This might be a cool idea to get demoted. :lol:

Dru, SouthClaw, c4m, m84, masster - unbanned. Get them in before David gets here :lol:

Az. 08-05-2011 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 994620)
This might be a cool idea to get demoted. :lol:

Dru, SouthClaw, c4m, m84, masster - unbanned. Get them in before David gets here :lol:

Good man...i have a feeling i will use a Free Jasper status soon :lol:

Jasper 08-05-2011 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 994627)
Good man...i have a feeling i will use a Free Jasper status soon :lol:

:thumbsup:

Just sent mails to c4m and m84. Hope they'll make it.

KujaIX 08-05-2011 14:04

Southclaw was banned? News to me...

Lisa 08-05-2011 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 994632)
Southclaw was banned? News to me...

One of those "study bans" I believe.

KujaIX 08-05-2011 14:13

Oh fair enough. I believe that should forever be called an 'Ashish'.

drucurl 08-05-2011 14:48

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Hello ALL my true Milanista brothers (and the Zlatan fans) I want to first of all thank you for allowing my back for the scudetto celebrations:thumbsup:

[Sappy bullshit]

I have so much love (n/h +y/h) for soooo many of you here that please forgive me if I don't mention all:

1)David- thanks so much for allowing me back to the scudetto celebrations :star:

2)Soldier and Ashish (aka Charbel :rolleyes: ) for campaigning for me.

3)C4m and Milano84 for FINALLY showing their true colours :o .What they did to Kuja and Sage was disgraceful but they've been doing similay shit nearly a year now....only I never bothered to complain. But since I've been shown so much mercy I'll leave it there

4)All of you for being the best fans ever. You've all shown your inner :g::c: and I love you all so much

5) big shoutout to my dear and loyal friends Soldier ( :o ), Ashish, Ronaldo 9 (aka Madridsta) Anonymous, Glorious Bastars, Rossonero_PR, Jasper, Madtherchot, C:star:rz:star:li, Ikita, Milano Mike (Sahsa :head: ) who actually added me on facebook (despite being a rasciscist :D ), Wild, Andromeda cmg, Son B Williams and anyone else I forgot

I also have some apologies:

1) To the forum for being a bitchy gossp girl. However in my defence you saw how angry kuja and sage got with c4m's and milano's shit I'm only human. Nobody noticed what they did to me and it's all water under the bridge. Just saying that I'm not crazy to be acting up unprovoked. But that was no reason to be unkind to ppl not involved.

2) To Allegri. Yes I like him now. He's proven himself in Italy and now we need to march on and conquer Europe. Seeing Bartha and Manure at the Cl finals means I won't be able to eat that day without throwing up :fp: and I need to get over being butthurt about losing Ronaldinho (whom I STILL think we could have used in the CL :o)

3) To Madtherchot. I know we've have patched things up over the years....but it's only after observing fredrick9's obnoxious behaviour have I seen that I myself did that sometimes when you perpetually insulted Ronaldo. I am guilty of insulting you personally for that and I was wrong. Once again sorry ***** my sincerest apologies :)

[/Sappy bullshit]

Yes my brothers we have achieved Lo Scudetto and unlike those printer ass fags we've done it ON THE FUCKING PITCH:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

In other news I'm on work today and I saw an iguana jump into a super fast flowing API oily water stream. At first I thought about saving him then I realized that he MUST be an Inter fan :lol: