The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sage 25-05-2011 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1012552)
Im pretty sure you were huffin and puffin when he resigned,but then again i may be wrong with all the trolling thats going around lately,its rather hard to keep up.

pretty sure my ass, I didnt even comment on him resigning:lol:

Az. 25-05-2011 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1012557)
pretty sure my ass, I didnt even comment on him resigning:lol:

Fair enough,you still have to admit the spastics have been in full gear since Seedorf resigned.The lack of faith in the management is appalling.

MilanMB 25-05-2011 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1012557)
pretty sure my ass, I didnt even comment on him resigning:lol:

I did.

Sage 25-05-2011 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1012560)
Fair enough,you still have to admit the spastics have been in full gear since Seedorf resigned.

yeh, people shouldnt worry, im 200% sure he wont be a starter next season unless Galliani goes full ******, or seedorf goes into some awesome form.

ezekiel2517 25-05-2011 20:08

How come I can't set a gif as an avatar? I remember it was possible.

David 25-05-2011 23:16

On Pirlo: The guy retired to a little team in the Italian Alps. The end. Who can blame him?

Seriously, some of you need to cut the shit and bring out the arguments. No "but my mom said so..." types from now on. No trolling. Otherwise we may have to revise our stance on freedom around these parts. We could all get a big break - me included - by just banning a dozen or so of you (you know who you are), since 95% of the issues are caused by max. 10 members (the other 5% are caused by spam bots). We won't ever have to think this hard about what to do/what not to do.

This goes for the forum in its entirety, not just the Pirlo thread.

Sage 26-05-2011 00:43

Im assuming the pirlo groupies still get to enter that part of the forum ;)

drucurl 26-05-2011 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1012690)
On Pirlo: The guy retired to a little team in the Italian Alps. The end. Who can blame him?

Seriously, some of you need to cut the shit and bring out the arguments. No "but my mom said so..." types from now on. No trolling. Otherwise we may have to revise our stance on freedom around these parts. We could all get a big break - me included - by just banning a dozen or so of you (you know who you are), since 95% of the issues are caused by max. 10 members (the other 5% are caused by spam bots). We won't ever have to think this hard about what to do/what not to do.

This goes for the forum in its entirety, not just the Pirlo thread.

RespectfullĂ˝ David I disagree. I know I'm probably included in the 10 troublemakers and that my opinion counts for shit but please bear with this last post.

Many figures have left Milan in the past causing mixed reactions among us the fans. What makes Pirlo, his thread or even his fans immune to such controversy? Figures who have contributed far more to Milan have been blasted far worse and truth be told, other than the actual trolling myself and others of the so-called haters brigade have engaged in, Pirlo hasn't really been insulted that much. Actually the reverse is quite true i.e. ppirlo fans getting rather personal with any who don't conform as Fiero posted earlier. Just my $0.02

drucurl 26-05-2011 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1012734)
Im assuming the pirlo groupies still get to enter that part of the forum ;)

So basically it's only the Pirlo fans banned from every thread about ALL exMilanistas :eek: :conf: :cry:

Stranger 26-05-2011 09:26

Fuck forum lost feminine side...not talking about everybodys fav jube player... very few female members here and now they are not interested or we are not signing hot italian players any more
lot of bitching and bickering might be the reason... still it would have been nice to have few more ladies/chicks around here
Beemer:lol: C4m sasha:D(sorry) fiasco doesnt help much...

Anyway trolls gonna troll for your entertainment .. 15 more pages in 8 hours for the report .. some start a soap opera pleaseeeeee

David 26-05-2011 09:33

So far everyone gets to enter that part of the forum except you and drucurl, Sage.

drucurl 26-05-2011 13:51

This action hardly seems fair given the circumstances. Logging out you guys can worship Pirlo in peace. Can't see Ronaldo, Kaka, Ancelotti, Maldini thread because I spoke the truth. Well done

Sasha 26-05-2011 13:57

Trolling for the sake of trolling does NOT = the truth

David 26-05-2011 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1013091)
This action hardly seems fair given the circumstances. Logging out you guys can worship Pirlo in peace. Can't see Ronaldo, Kaka, Ancelotti, Maldini thread because I spoke the truth. Well done

It's not like you two were the only critics of Pirlo. It's that you were the most trolling ones. And regardless of my announcement yesterday you just picked up from where you left with those stupid posts about Pirlo's fitness - deleted. If that ain't trolling then I don't know what is.

Az. 26-05-2011 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1013097)
Trolling for the sake of trolling does NOT = the truth

Yeah but its cool:o


http://i52.tinypic.com/123qjxh.gif


And i agree its not fair..that only two of them got restricted there when there`s two more :devil3:

Calum1903 26-05-2011 15:07

Problem: sore brain.

Suggestion:

Truth

Fact

Opinion

Subjective

neutral 26-05-2011 15:34

http://cool.storyb.ro/bros/Cool_Story_Troll.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sven 26-05-2011 16:42

Why Calum links always come with a "[" at the end?

I'm not complaining, of course, just curious about it...

Calum1903 26-05-2011 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven (Post 1013219)
Why Calum links always come with a "[" at the end?

I'm not complaining, of course, just curious about it...


That doesn't show up when I look at my posts. Weird.

fredrik9 26-05-2011 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 1013243)
That doesn't show up when I look at my posts. Weird.

I don't see it either.

But it's very annoying.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:14.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.