The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Az. 19-08-2011 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan07 (Post 1076167)
There is nothing bad with it. It was created cause many people were complaining cause there were a lot of unnecessary discussions in Rumour Commode and they couldn't find what is important. Some people simple likes to come here for the info. :)
I tbh liked the old rumour commode, it had his flaws but somehow the whole forum was there.



Thats the thing,there`s nothing important there.Hence why the should just check the sites,that are better formated anyway and they have bull shit in more detail.

ToonInvader 19-08-2011 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076144)
Then why not check the sites that have the rumors?There`s only 3 major sites that you can check for Milan news,and if its up to me i would advise anyone to check only football-italia.They post the least amount of bull shit.

Sites like Milan news are based on rag pappers,that almost all the time post bull shit.At least on fotball italia they have the good sense to filter most bull shit.

There`s also goal.com,who is just a bit of a unpgrade to Milannews.

bloody hell. every single line of this post is false :lol:

Milannews is the best site you can have around. Every single serie A teams have his own. MN have their own TV, they regularly interview people ( braida on a regular basis,galliani, players) they have smart and well known journalists, they even regroup the big newspapers columns, they're like the second most important Milan website after acmilan.com. :eek: They provide everything you need to know about Milan. I mean...everything.

(btw, goal.com the upgrade of MN.it is the funniest part, sorry dude, but thers a massive fail here, I hope you were sarcastic or something. i am pretty sure you dont speak a word of italian, which could explain the ignorance. no offense)

Az. 19-08-2011 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToonInvader (Post 1076178)
bloody hell. every single line of this post is false :lol:

Milannews is the best site you can have around. Every single serie A teams have his own. MN have their own TV, they regularly interview people ( braida on a regular basis,galliani, players) they have smart and well known journalists, they even regroup the big newspapers columns, they're like the second most important Milan website after acmilan.com. :eek: They provide everything you need to know about Milan. I mean...everything.

(btw, goal.com the upgrade of MN.it is the funniest part, sorry dude, but thers a massive fail here, I hope you were sarcastic or something. i am pretty sure you dont speak a word of italian, which could explain the ignorance. no offense)

Dude all the rumors Milan news posted this summer have not come true.So how is that site in any way reliable ?:lol:

ToonInvader 19-08-2011 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076187)
Dude all the rumors Milan news posted this summer have not come true.So how is that site in any way reliable ?:lol:

sorry I can't help you.

MilanMB 19-08-2011 12:59

Just let acm4ever do his thing.

Managerial rule nr one: If you want to make changes in a democratic way, put up clear choices before you ask the sheep. Or else everyone will have their own opinion, and you obviously can't satisfy them all.

But in a place like this, dictatorship is definitely the way to go.

KujaIX 19-08-2011 13:02

Yea but it's not that.

It's that the rumour commode was fine, then 4 fucking people out of a community of thousands began complaining that they had to scroll through discussions to read stupid false rumours. So the mods split it into like 4 categories.

What was the point? Just tell them to go to a transfer website or scroll through the rumours. Instead, it was changed and the Rumour Commode is a shadow of its former self.

MilanMB 19-08-2011 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1076255)
Instead, it was changed and the Rumour Commode is a shadow of its former self.

The RC was a shitty place filled with n00bs to begin with anyway... I don't see any problems with a change.

Just give it a change, maybe it'll turn out good. Don't expect everything to be perfect at once. The new system was introduced recently.

Wild 19-08-2011 13:12

I think two threads are enough.
One thread for rumors & discussion only for Milan.
A second thread for the none Milan rumors + discussion.

KujaIX 19-08-2011 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1076267)
I think two threads are enough.
One thread for rumors & discussion only for Milan.
A second thread for the none Milan rumors + discussion.

That's not good enough apparently.. we need a thread containing just rumours. No discussion.


I think we should have 2. One for Milan rumours and I mean only Milan rumours can be posted. And the Rumour Commode for everything else.

neutral 19-08-2011 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076131)
This thread is totally pointless : http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...t=12681&page=2


Why would u need a thread for transfer news only?It only takes space and it makes you go to another thread just to post a repply in regards to a story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076144)
Then why not check the sites that have the rumors?There`s only 3 major sites that you can check for Milan news,and if its up to me i would advise anyone to check only football-italia.They post the least amount of bull shit.

So wait let me get this straight, you are complaining about having to click on two different threads. However you dont see a problem when someone else has to go to three different websites to find the exact same information?

Az. 19-08-2011 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 1076358)
So wait let me get this straight, you are complaining about having to click on two different threads. However you dont see a problem when someone else has to go to three different websites to find the exact same information?

Im not sure what math you did in school but:

Open up browser >Favorites>Random news site
Open up browser>Rumor comode>post/discuss Milan rumors.

What the fucking point in adding:

Open up browser>Milan read only news thread>post it

Then

Go to the rumor comode>post it again>discuss the rumor


Why cant the fucking rumor be posted only once?Whats so hard to get?

P.S: in case some of you still dont get it,if you just want to post the rumor without discussing it,you can post it just fine in the rumor comode thread.

Mr. Milanista 19-08-2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076375)
Im not sure what math you did in school but:

Open up browser >Favorites>Random news site
Open up browser>Rumor comode>post/discuss Milan rumors.

What the fucking point in adding:

Open up browser>Milan read only news thread>post it

Then

Go to the rumor comode>post it again>discuss the rumor


Why cant the fucking rumor be posted only once?Whats so hard to get?

P.S: in case some of you still dont get it,if you just want to post the rumor without discussing it,you can post it just fine in the rumor comode thread.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Add a poll, I want the old Commode back.

neutral 19-08-2011 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076375)
Im not sure what math you did in school but:

Open up browser >Favorites>Random news site
Open up browser>Rumor comode>post/discuss Milan rumors.

What the fucking point in adding:

Open up browser>Milan read only news thread>post it

Then

Go to the rumor comode>post it again>discuss the rumor


Why cant the fucking rumor be posted only once?Whats so hard to get?

P.S: in case some of you still dont get it,if you just want to post the rumor without discussing it,you can post it just fine in the rumor comode thread.

I think you dont get it, the first one is so that you can read rumours only. Wtf are you talking about maths also? It has nothing to do with this subject.

masterofnaiads 19-08-2011 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1076375)
Im not sure what math you did in school but:

Open up browser >Favorites>Random news site
Open up browser>Rumor comode>post/discuss Milan rumors.

What the fucking point in adding:

Open up browser>Milan read only news thread>post it

Then

Go to the rumor comode>post it again>discuss the rumor


Why cant the fucking rumor be posted only once?Whats so hard to get?

P.S: in case some of you still dont get it,if you just want to post the rumor without discussing it,you can post it just fine in the rumor comode thread.

What people aren't understanding is that the new threads are not for the posters..

Its for the readers..

Ashish 19-08-2011 17:21

This thread is also fucked :eek: fuck rumours fuck You

Marco Gullit 19-08-2011 18:16

political correctness gone too far, just like here in the UK... The thoughts and feelings of 4 outweighing the wants of the masses :fp:

Casualista 20-08-2011 11:45

happy with 1 thread just for Milan rumors without discussion. I dont have to check different sites and find all rumors in 1 page free of transfer tards, gloom doomers, trolls and fanboys.

Desc 20-08-2011 13:30

can we have some kind of Match Archives thread?

containing links to Milan's past matches threads

you know there are times when we suddenly got the urge to read past match threads

not that I'm being lazy but i think its better and easier if we got that kinda thread

thx

Jasper 20-08-2011 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desc (Post 1076998)
can we have some kind of Match Archives thread?

containing links to Milan's past matches threads

you know there are times when we suddenly got the urge to read past match threads

not that I'm being lazy but i think its better and easier if we got that kinda thread

thx

Yes, you can do it. :tongue:

KujaIX 20-08-2011 14:50

What'll the thread be? Like one post where you just post links to the first post of every match thread? :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:45.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.