The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 19-09-2011 15:06

Can we please ban the wanna be tacticans fav tool the green board with arrows?

http://this11.com/boards/abBfOs1amG.jpg

Fuck it doesnt have any purpose and it so full of shit, if they love virtual tactics so much tell them to used simple allign to center formation, no we dont need arrows because our players are not interested in moving

fredrik9 19-09-2011 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 1106103)
Is it not you there... ?

Or is it Breivik ?

Didn't you come back from a ban yesterday?

Major faux pas.

Senatore_M84 19-09-2011 19:52

IS it possible ot embedd Dailymotion or videa clips in the forum.

Serie A is really cracking down on youtube, and you can't find highlights there anymore....

MilanMB 19-09-2011 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1106439)

Serie A is really cracking down on youtube, and you can't find highlights there anymore....

David, can you also add a "youtube-button"? it's boring to write everytime.

fredrik9 19-09-2011 20:37

I would also like an "I'm bored button" which brings a pop-up window with nekkid hula-hula girls dancing.
And an inline ordering system for home delivery of pizza, beer and hookers. At least on game days.

David 19-09-2011 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1106439)

We already have that:

No YT button. Ash already asked this and checked into it.

Ashish 19-09-2011 22:11

What happened t sage?

Corzioli 19-09-2011 22:40

Like, why was Sage banned?

He was the only other bud I had here (kind of changed after my anime-watching levels went dangerously low :lol:)

:cry:

Dottore Joey 19-09-2011 23:31

Seriously these bans :fp:

But Fredrik, What ?

KujaIX 20-09-2011 07:50

Oh my god? He was banned for calling Gargano a monkey, wasn't he?

Absolutely ludacris.

Wet Ones 20-09-2011 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1106711)

Absolutely ludacris.

No way! :eek:

P.S. You do know it's spelled 'ludicrous' don't you? Or are you just a fan of the rapper? :D

Ashish 20-09-2011 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1106711)

Absolutely ludacris.

no comments for better or worse

KujaIX 20-09-2011 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wet Ones (Post 1106725)
No way! :eek:

P.S. You do know it's spelled 'ludicrous' don't you? Or are you just a fan of the rapper? :D

Intentional spelling 'mistake. :D

And yeah... Senatore most definitely complain...<KujaIX falls backward with a bullet hole gaping in his forehead>

:D

Still, that's pretty silly. People call Zlatan a camel, someone calls Gargano a monkey when he's freaking South American and bam, he's banned? People called Lucio an ape in the past and nothing happened because, guess what? He actually looks like an ape(Don't ban me for this) and I remember Sasha making the picture.

What if I say Bale looks like a monkey? He's as white as the day is long and from freaking Wales, yet surely it'd still be racism?

Fiero 20-09-2011 16:16

Exactly, I remember many posts by Fredrik saying that Bale is a monkey.

neutral 20-09-2011 16:38

This is just my 5 cents :

To ban a user for the use of the word "monkey" is a dangerous decision. I think whoever decided on it didn't think the situation through properly. Calling someone a monkey can mean thousands of different things that are not race related. Examples would be if you are fooling around you can be called a monkey. Next people are going to get banned for calling others cows , pigs , donkeys. Those aren't racist are they so why monkey? This forum is a global forum with users from all over the world and the word monkey is not considered to be racist word all around the world. In fact correct me if im wrong but in Hindu isn't a monkey seen as a symbol of a god?

Ashish 20-09-2011 17:10

Two versions : Monkey word has been used for years against black people as a derogatory term so its truly banable even if he didnt mean that way(no more monkeys in the zoo or the text books please)

Second version : he called because gargano is freaking piece of shit who was jumping around like a freak and he has a punchable face. and senatore complained but people go unpunished for calling bale a monkey, even puyol ape or lucio as our ancestor. ll camelo as Camel :D

Racism should be shown any tolerence(thats what opressed say :o) but here it was selective policing :D I didnt want to bitch more than usual because ban is a daily part of our life in this forum but there should be an option of consoling becuase it increases bitterness (Sasha episode is different it was just payback i still love him :D)

Senatore is till working undercover I am pretty sure :o ban him from players section Thank you and the place is going bananas(like gorila monsoon) /ban WWE:P

Whole of this post was just for fun... please dont take any of my posts seriously I like you all

sage qand dru gets brutal punishments - observation
major love to oil boy and the carribean bitch

KujaIX 20-09-2011 17:28

No, he said it because Gargano looks like an ape... it was not racially motivated whatsoever.

If you can prove that Gargano is part Black ethnicity then it's bad, otherwise calling him a monkey should be as offensive as calling Bale a monkey..

Okay what about this.

Calling Zlatan a camel = Fine. Calling an arab a camel borders on racism. However, calling an Thai guy a camel doesn't and shouldn't matter if he looks like a camel...

Dinar 20-09-2011 18:00

I'll have to think twice before posting Bale's "funny looking" pics in future and also of Oliver Kahn for some. ;)

fredrik9 20-09-2011 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1106880)
Exactly, I remember many posts by Fredrik saying that Bale is a monkey.

I would never do that. He is an ape though.

http://i52.tinypic.com/20syh05.jpg

Ash 20-09-2011 18:45

WTF?

Sage got banned because he called Gargano a 'monkey' and all of a sudden that constitutes to a racist remark?

This forum is just ape shit bananas....