The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Besi 31-05-2007 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw
We have the forum rules.

apologies for making a litirary reference.

I was sarcastic .. I laugh there in the post.. so I dont mean it.. ;)

Sasha 31-05-2007 22:45

A question, what exactly does making somebody your "buddy" do? I know ignoring them makes their posts dissappear, but does "buddying" them make their posts highlighted or something?:tongue:

SouthClaw 01-06-2007 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMike
A question, what exactly does making somebody your "buddy" do? I know ignoring them makes their posts dissappear, but does "buddying" them make their posts highlighted or something?:tongue:

I figured it was a way to chat with members through pm if you don't want to use yahoo or msn.

elen 01-06-2007 10:07

thats a great picture.....

Marb 06-06-2007 00:47

. to delete

Faяouk 17-06-2007 19:54

I have kindly & politely asked Besi to change his location to: Tetova, Macedonia. Because we know that Tetova isn't a part of Albania.

This should have been done very long ago.

Besi 18-06-2007 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faяouk
I have kindly & politely asked Besi to change his location to: Tetova, Macedonia. Because we know that Tetova isn't a part of Albania.

I kindly ask you to mind your bussiness once again.. and not to put your ass everywhere .. or you feel like moderator here?

You can interprete as you want my location .. I can say that I put there 2 locations .. maybe I have 2 locations.. is there any rule to stop me writing that?

I advice you to buy a MSN block checker.. and to find a girlfriend.. or buy a dog.. so I wont see your nickname in every thread..

Faяouk 18-06-2007 21:43

Trust me you will not see my nickname at all when I get you out of here once and for all.

Hats off for you man, you know how to insult others. Well I can keep on insulting you till tomorrow but I won't get myself banned for something like this. ;) I was asking you KINDLY & POLITELY to have your location as Tetova, Macedonia or remove it. Because we all know that Tetova isn't part of Albania, and we aren't allowed to discuss politics here.

Anyway, just wait and see.

Maldini&Inzaghi 19-06-2007 01:27

User Questions

I have looked in alot of places but can't get some questions answered.

could someone tell me

1.) how do i see how many posts I have
2.) When could i create a signature
3.) When can I have my own Avatar

Jasper 19-06-2007 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maldini&Inzaghi
I have looked in alot of places but can't get some questions answered.

could someone tell me

1.) how do i see how many posts I have
2.) When could i create a signature
3.) When can I have my own Avatar

1) The postcount was lost because somemembers posted too much sh!t to keep the number up. You can see your count till 500 by search Maldini&Inzaghi posts

2)Forum rules
3)Forum rules

NobodyCares 19-06-2007 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faяouk

Being Frank , that is not a problem nor is it a suggestion.
And If you are getting offended by seeing Tetova as a part of Albania why dont you keep him on your ignore list.
:)
Be happy and keep personal.

David 19-06-2007 10:13

"Tetova, Albania" while the city is in Macedonia is a political statement.

I though we went through this a couple of times, haven't we Besi?

Please fix it.

Besi 19-06-2007 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
"Tetova, Albania" while the city is in Macedonia is a political statement.

I though we went through this a couple of times, haven't we Besi?

Please fix it.

Its clear who is posting with Farouk nickname.. but I wont fall in their game.. I changed it ..

Lets see what will come next..

drucurl 19-06-2007 18:25

Ok wtf is up with this place :mad: :mad: I posted 125 times and I still cant get a custom avatar!!!

Jasper 19-06-2007 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Ok wtf is up with this place :mad: :mad: I posted 125 times and I still cant get a custom avatar!!!

Also, in order to be eligible for a custom avatar and signature, you must've been registered for at least 3 months and have more than 125 posts.

You sure you've been here for 3 months? Your introduction thread was made on the 24-th. If it was your first day then it means you should get one on the 25-th.

drucurl 19-06-2007 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Also, in order to be eligible for a custom avatar and signature, you must've been registered for at least 3 months and have more than 125 posts.

You sure you've been here for 3 months? Your introduction thread was made on the 24-th. If it was your first day then it means you should get one on the 25-th.

OK thanks
:o

ARNOLD RIMMER 20-06-2007 11:04

The link to the Suazo thread on the front page is broken.

NobodyCares 20-06-2007 16:10

Ehm , i was wondering if we could have more of the black in the forum layout...

David 22-06-2007 13:11

1. Fixed broken link. A moderator must've merged similar threads and the link to that thread changed as it was OK when I've added it.

2. No.

Kakazete 22-06-2007 13:28

I hope moderators and admins reads this:
I wanted to send an private message, but i press on report to a moderator. So please sorry for my mistake!!