The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Andrea Bertolacci Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14587)

Forza AC Milan 26-01-2016 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by yagami7gnr (Post 2441534)
A dilemma where to play him? It should be either Monto-Kucka or Berto-Kucka

Overpaid for him? Yes and No. Yes because Berto was not worth not that much and No because Roma paid 8.5 million for half his tag therefore minimum if Roma wanted no profit Berto would have cost us 17 million.

We didn't need him at all. Its like we paid 20 million for Nocerino and Poli. At least with Nocerino he didn't cost us anything much and Poli cost us 6 million

Verbar 31-01-2016 09:57

Ciao tutti.

Bertolacci.

Since he is not that good in center, at least so far, I hope Miha will try him sometime on the right wing.
It would be amazing if he would succeed.

Bacca

Bonaventura -- Menez -- Bertolacci

Menez/Honda

Shrizzo 31-01-2016 19:36

I think most people who are against Bertolacci are simply angry about his price tag. It's a little unfortunate we payed so much but he is/will be a very good player. Think of it as an investment and think of all our recent refusals to spend any kind of money on players that can highly benefit the club.
Bertolucci obviously just needs time and consistency. He's a talented individual player and will thrive with good players around him.

Ronin 31-01-2016 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrizzo (Post 2444402)
I think most people who are against Bertolacci are simply angry about his price tag. It's a little unfortunate we payed so much but he is/will be a very good player. Think of it as an investment and think of all our recent refusals to spend any kind of money on players that can highly benefit the club.
Bertolucci obviously just needs time and consistency. He's a talented individual player and will thrive with good players around him.

What makes him a good player? What are his main skills?

Shrizzo 31-01-2016 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2444424)
What makes him a good player? What are his main skills?

I see him more as an attacking mid. He's good on the ball and the quick pass. Vey mobile and direct. He's capable of dropping his marker which is valuable.

Like I said, he needs more time. I think the injury early into the season set him back. The general lack of talent on the team makes him look worse than he is. I would have loved to see him play with Suso without the sandbags we have been carrying all season but it's too late for that though.

Shrizzo 31-01-2016 21:05

Forgot to say that he gets into the penalty box with ease. Something we (any team really) desperately need. It can't be Bonaventura or Antonelli on the left every single time.

Jasper 31-01-2016 21:36

Dude we're playing a derby atm.

Ash 01-02-2016 09:51

Best player on the pitch by not playing

would have been slaughtered

Milan10 02-02-2016 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 2446006)
Best player on the pitch by not playing

would have been slaughtered

My poor children someday and possibly my grandchildren will be speculating on how Milan can get rid of this guy in the Commode CIX.

He's so terrible.

Wake the Dead 02-02-2016 09:18

he suppose to be our weapon on mid by that price tag
but kuco steal the show :D

well Corndog at merda have same problem too :lol:
benched

Naraku 02-02-2016 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wake the Dead (Post 2446725)
he suppose to be our weapon on mid by that price tag
but kuco steal the show :D

well Corndog at merda have same problem too :lol:
benched

Yeah, beat we paid half price of dog..... :gt:

Probably not, but I wonder what the possibility is of Berto getting sold next Summer. He is not an outright flop but not too far off it.

Qaas 02-02-2016 11:34

Official: Andrea Bertolacci Thread

Ffs guys stop, just stop.
You guys labelling him a flop already just because of his price. If his price was 10 or 15 no one would have bothered.
He didn't perform well the last few games because him and montolivo can't work together in a 2- man midfield. It has to be kucka playing with one of them.

I am sure he will improve sometime. Right now he just needs to warm the bench a little bit.

Forza AC Milan 02-02-2016 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 2446749)
You guys labelling him a flop already just because of his price. If his price was 10 or 15 no one would have bothered.
He didn't perform well the last few games because him and montolivo can't work together in a 2- man midfield. It has to be kucka playing with one of them.

I am sure he will improve sometime. Right now he just needs to warm the bench a little bit.

How much did the likes of Fabregas go for? Just a little higher and 100 times the player Bertolacci will ever be

Yes people are pissed because of his price tag. If he was a 6 million player he would be getting less heat.

Anyways I expect him to improve too

doraemon 02-02-2016 16:28

Can we start to give him some fodder nickname already

The way he play lately clearly deserve one

Balo45 02-02-2016 17:45

lol nope

VultureSheva 02-02-2016 17:47

When he plays our performance is worse. Just a fodder.

VultureSheva 02-02-2016 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 2446749)

NO, DEFFINITELY NO.

People still defeat him and have faith in him just because he costed 20m.

If he would cost 6m like Poli, and play the way he is playing, everyone would have wanted him to leave the club.

VultureSheva 02-02-2016 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrizzo (Post 2444402)
I think most people who are against Bertolacci are simply angry about his price tag.

Not only for his price, I would be against him even if we would buy him for 10m. We only needed a reinforcement in midfield. It makes no sense to buy a player who does not improve your midfield. Bertolacci is just a Poli, he has improved nothing in our midfield, even if he would cost 5m, or 50m, he is the same shit.

Hitchens 02-02-2016 18:40

He's going to improve, we should give him more time. Still a young player who made some positive performances before christmas. Many people struggle to see his worth, but I think he's already shown to be a good passer, and also capable of making deep runs. In a three man mid where he doesn't have to be as defensively sound as we need our midfielders to be in a 442, I think he will develop into a good midfielder. I don't think he will justify his price tag until next season, though.

Albertini 02-02-2016 19:05

people are silly slamming bertolacci. yes hes a pretty crappy football player, but he didn't ask to be bought for such a ridiculous price. the blame lies on galliani who shouldn't have even been linking us to him, let alone signing him for that fee, while strengthening roma. berto was average last season and a little worse this season but I don't see unprofessionalism or anything like that. he is what he is. till galliani leaves we will be stuck with these transfers.