The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Andrea Bertolacci Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14587)

nuttela 06-04-2016 01:37

One thing I've never seen him do is win a 50/50 challenge. Beaten in the air is one thing (i can understand that), not being good at tackling is another. This guy doesn't even make it difficult for the opponent to gain and retain possession. If Danny De Vito goes up to win a loose ball against Berto my money's on de Vito to win it. 442 is not his thing, we all know know that but even Poli can make a nuisance of himself going in for a loose ball than bert.

He's so shit and I despise him in our current team but I wouldn't mind him staying in the summer. Couldn't tell you why. More for bert to earn back some street cred.

Mr Delicious 06-04-2016 02:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by de nuttela (Post 2476583)
One thing I've never seen him do is win a 50/50 challenge. Beaten in the air is one thing (i can understand that), not being good at tackling is another. This guy doesn't even make it difficult for the opponent to gain and retain possession. If Danny De Vito goes up to win a loose ball against Berto my money's on de Vito to win it. 442 is not his thing, we all know know that but even Poli can make a nuisance of himself going in for a loose ball than bert.

He's so shit and I despise him in our current team but I wouldn't mind him staying in the summer. Couldn't tell you why. More for bert to earn back some street cred.

Man I was defending this guy left and right but he's just really useless. It's one thing if his confidence is low but he just gets shoved off the ball so easily, always plays it safe, really isn't spectacular at anything.

Honestly as useless as poli is he at least shows heart. This guy loses the ball and doesn't even bother getting it back. The rare chance he does he just gets dispossessed

Curupira 07-04-2016 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by de nuttela (Post 2476583)

I could. Because he is worth absolute nothing right now and if he does leave we would be paying a portion of his salary.

Another fine situation Galliani has gotten us in.

Ash 09-04-2016 18:34

We need Necro to remind us again why Berto will come through eventually

Oh Necro, where art thou?

First Matri, now Berto. Are you finally willing to admit you are even worse than commoders in judging player potential?

Ender 11-04-2016 05:46

Bertolacci has been all this season completely off, a couple of ok performances and only 1-2 good performances. Overall a bad season and I can imagine his self-esteem is also pretty low right now.

My only hope is remembering how bad Honda was originally at protecting and hustling for a ball, and how far he's come since then. Dunno if Bertolacci will grow, he definitely has a lot to learn. Considering his current performances, having him in the starting 11 next year would be a big minus (right now the starters in midfield are Bona, Monto, Kucka and Honda and we need another player for each position that is at least at the same level as these players, currently we have none, Poli, J.Mauri and Bertolacci look like Primavera players compared to them)

If Galliani next year says that Bertolacci is like a new signing ... :fp::lol:

Mr Delicious 17-04-2016 20:34

Just...just leave please...

Raz 17-04-2016 20:39

20 million bottom of the trashcan Nocerino

irkuysm 17-04-2016 21:59

Got robbed by Roma. Ridiculous

Naraku 17-04-2016 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkuysm (Post 2481512)
Got robbed by Roma. Ridiculous

We did, but also they will kick themselves about Romagnoli for years to come.

Bertolacci....not sure how we can get rid of him , he had some injuries but he has been diabolical for the most part anyway.

Fusiproe12 18-04-2016 00:47

traolacci

Ash 18-04-2016 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naraku (Post 2481541)
We did, but also they will kick themselves about Romagnoli for years to come.

Bertolacci....not sure how we can get rid of him , he had some injuries but he has been diabolical for the most part anyway.

They sold him for 25m...thats a pretty big amount for an unproven defender. Roma still has some ways to go to justify that price.

If you wanna compare, we sold Thiago for around 35m

helloAgain 18-04-2016 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusiproe12 (Post 2481576)
traolacci

how about bertroll

Lord Snow 18-04-2016 04:59

I have to say , his performances are so bad it , it doesn't even seem Serie A level. He should be playing in the second division. I think he needs to be trained a lot. Also, there seems to be a physiological issue with him. I saw him score for Genoa against as last year , he was never this bad. Maybe its the position or maybe it was Mihajlovic but this kid needs help.

Ender 18-04-2016 06:22

In a 4-3-1-2 theoretically he should be better as he has more freedom to move forward. This year is gone and done and we should all be at peace with it, if we get a good offer during the summer (doubt he'll be in the NT), we should sell even at some loss (dunno 14m + bonuses), otherwise he needs to be considered during the summer friendlies whether he'll be good enough and if not, we should loan him to some other team (assuming Berlusconi or chinese will invest money to buy another player to replace him).
There's no point in shooting ourselves in the foot by insisting next year to play him if he doesn't show an improvement during the friendlies, if Poli had played instead of Bertolacci I doubt his total rating would have been lower. And yes, I called it even during the summer friendlies that Bertolacci and J. Mauri were playing very badly, but at that point a bad performance is not always a sign of things to come since some players take longer to get in form (e.g. Alex was also not good in some of the friendlies)

Boban1982 18-04-2016 10:25

Some of his play last night was laughable. Some of his passes went out of play like last gasp clearances!

VultureSheva 18-04-2016 11:24

worth 2m, new nocerino

Curupira 18-04-2016 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razvalinho (Post 2481334)

Nocerino at least had that one off season with us where he scored a bunch.

Berto is completely useless. And to think there were better midfielders available for less his price.

But hey, Fusiproe doesn't think Galliani did anything wrong.

Alo88 18-04-2016 17:53

Saw the game yesterday. He was not good. But not Nocerino-without-Ibra bad sincerely. I just wished we didn't spend 20M on him. Considering his price he can be considered easily as the biggest flop of this season. I mean Honda was 1,5 years long more or less a flop, but at least he was free. This 20M flop hurts us much more.

Hope he will pay back his depts next year. But this year he's gone. Nothing to save.

doraemon 18-04-2016 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by helloAgain (Post 2481596)
how about bertroll

Yes. #Bertroll#Bertroll#Bertroll

Berlusconi 18-04-2016 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razvalinho (Post 2481334)

Nocerino had like 14 goals the first season with us. and we bought him for shit.

Berto is like Nocerino without Ibra on the team, with better touch but does less for the team. Idk how you can do less then what Noce was doing before he left, but I swear I don't remember 1 moment in last 2 games where I said "Nice Berto" I may have said those words once all season even...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Delicious (Post 2476588)
Man I was defending this guy left and right but he's just really useless. It's one thing if his confidence is low but he just gets shoved off the ball so easily, always plays it safe, really isn't spectacular at anything.

Honestly as useless as poli is he at least shows heart. This guy loses the ball and doesn't even bother getting it back. The rare chance he does he just gets dispossessed

Same here...you can see that he has a nice touch and turns on the ball nice at times but then he just always manages to fuck up. If he does 1 half good thing he follows it up with 3 idiotic things.

I swear Poli is more useful then him by a fucking mile

I couldn't find a gif of one instance last game where the motherfucker literally just dribbled with the ball out of bounds, I actually laughed so hard at how useless he looked. I feel bad almost lol