The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Andrea Bertolacci Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14587)

Donato 05-06-2016 05:30

he showed promise early in the season but really he was hampered by injuries. I honestly feel he could be a solid contributor next season, if we buy the right players in the middle of the pitch. He probably wont live up to his price tag but he can definitely be a starter with a full pre season/injury free season.

Mr Delicious 05-06-2016 05:31

To be completely honest with you...

He can fuck off

Mr Delicious 05-06-2016 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by set1899 (Post 2494167)

Someone should take a burn that scarf. I can't believe i defended this guy months after he showed how shit he is.

I wish him well, he needs to leave.

Soldier_of_god 05-06-2016 05:49

I blame necro

Mr Delicious 05-06-2016 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_swagger (Post 2501993)
I blame necro

:thumbsup:

brk 05-06-2016 14:00

He just doesn't have the right mentality and is physically very weak for midfield. He's always feigning injuries, falling down at the slightest touch, always acting like a loser. Doesn't have that drive like Bonaventura or Kucka.

Seems like we bought him only because he scored a great goal against us and he stuck in Galliani's mind.

Mr Delicious 05-06-2016 15:15

He had impressive stats too bad it's a one season wobder

Soldier_of_god 05-06-2016 15:54

Necro jinxed this dude. He was raving about him and now this fodder flops. Any italian he hypes usually suck.

VultureSheva 05-06-2016 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 2501985)
he showed promise early in the season but really he was hampered by injuries. I honestly feel he could be a solid contributor next season, if we buy the right players in the middle of the pitch. He probably wont live up to his price tag but he can definitely be a starter with a full pre season/injury free season.

ban

yagami7gnr 05-06-2016 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk (Post 2502095)
He just doesn't have the right mentality and is physically very weak for midfield. He's always feigning injuries, falling down at the slightest touch, always acting like a loser. Doesn't have that drive like Bonaventura or Kucka.

Seems like we bought him only because he scored a great goal against us and he stuck in Galliani's mind.

1. He was doing the same in Genoa. Only blind people thought that he was better.

2. He is the same as Jack in that department. That is why I call them both as crafty players that like to get fouls but Jack is not too obvious.

3. We bought because Galliani is an idiot.

Mr Delicious 05-06-2016 19:12

Don't compare Jack to this bum

yagami7gnr 05-06-2016 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Delicious (Post 2502210)
Don't compare Jack to this bum

Jack is 'crafty' as well but more talented.

Mr Delicious 05-06-2016 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by yagami7gnr (Post 2502212)
Jack is 'crafty' as well but more talented.

:thumbsup:

VultureSheva 05-06-2016 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by yagami7gnr (Post 2502203)
1. He was doing the same in Genoa. Only blind people thought that he was better.

2. He is the same as Jack in that department. That is why I call them both as crafty players that like to get fouls but Jack is not too obvious.

3. We bought because Galliani is an idiot.

Completely true, stupid fans say "We want to see the Bertolacci of Genoa" and they never saw him playing with Genoa :lol:

There is no better Bertolacci than this, this is the real Bertolacci, they should all accept this. He is not out of form, he is not a flop. He is just an average player, can't play better than this.

The flop is Galliani, who spent 20m for him, just because he saw him playing a good game vs Milan.

SpartanMilan 03-07-2016 19:34

Montella will fix him.

He was really bad this year, and he cost a lot. Fine. But he does have talent and is still young. Selling a player like that after one season at a loss is terrible business.

I'm sure most of you calling for him to leave also were happy when we gave Sokratis away after a rough first season... now a few years later he is starting on one of the best teams in the world.

Wild 03-07-2016 22:34

He wont be sold for more than 5mil since that his value.
Better to keep him with a hope that Monte can squeeze some form out of him.

Naraku 04-07-2016 05:31

Send him back to Genoa

Sorriso Sempre 04-07-2016 14:49

his biggest problem is lack of confidence

if he fixes that he can be useful
not an extraordinary but useful rotation player.

same applies to dsg

Tadej 04-07-2016 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Principe F.R (Post 2515693)
his biggest problem is lack of confidence

if he fixes that he can be useful
not an extraordinary but useful rotation player.

same applies to dsg

From a 20M player i expect much more than just usefulness

VultureSheva 05-07-2016 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpartanMilan (Post 2515371)
Montella will fix him.

He was really bad this year, and he cost a lot. Fine. But he does have talent and is still young. Selling a player like that after one season at a loss is terrible business.

I'm sure most of you calling for him to leave also were happy when we gave Sokratis away after a rough first season... now a few years later he is starting on one of the best teams in the world.

I hope he never plays again, if he perform only a bit better, they will use him as starter, no thanks. We need 2 new mids.