The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

neutral 28-05-2011 16:31

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt some people go crazy here because Kuja was banned but wild wasnt yet he made some comment about Kuja being gay? Didnt he get lucky and now is complaining about fairness? I dont know maybe i am wrong, sorry if i am.

drucurl 28-05-2011 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 1014519)
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt some people go crazy here because Kuja was banned but wild wasnt yet he made some comment about Kuja being gay? Didnt he get lucky and now is complaining about fairness? I dont know maybe i am wrong, sorry if i am.

leave that one alone....it'll be a cultural hornet's nest.....in Wild and Sage's parts of the world homosexuality is frowned upon (or worse) and gays aren't respected anyway. They are however exposed with grevious military conflict. The reverse is true of Kuja. However as a neutral, kidding/insultin' about ppl's death that way is worse than snide remarks about one's sexuality (not that either should be condoned) That war (between them)is over please let's move on together!

neutral 28-05-2011 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1014525)
leave that one alone....it'll be a cultural hornet's nest.....in Wild and Sage's parts of the world homosexuality is frowned upon (or worse) and gays aren't respected anyway. They are however exposed with grevious military conflict. The reverse is true of Kuja. However as a neutral, kidding/insultin' about ppl's death that way is worse than snide remarks about one's sexuality (not that either should be condoned) That war (between them)is over please let's move on together!

My intent was not to bring up that problem again i just wanted to use it as an example that the so called unfairness can work both ways.

samir10 28-05-2011 16:55

What's up with M84? I know he was unbanned, wtf is happening, why isn't he posting?

Madridista 28-05-2011 17:01

He should have a lot of nerve showing his face here after the stunt he and the other one pulled.

Charbel 28-05-2011 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1014538)
He should have a lot of nerve showing his face here after the stunt he and the other one pulled.

Show some respect. All he did is ban 2 members who were unbanned a couple of hours(?) later. What harm did he do? Actually people insulting others and constantly swearing at other members/players actually do damage, Milano84 and crazy4milan did nothing of that kind. And no...banning two members for a couple of hours DIDN'T harm them.

Samir, you can ask him via pm. You can see that he's constantly checking the forum.

Congo Powers 28-05-2011 17:14

senatore is just being discrete/low-key/boss-like

samir10 28-05-2011 17:16

Cheers Charbel!

BTW guys don't take this forum too serious, at the end of day it's just forum. We are all here for one reason we love Milan, well 99% perhaps :D

hdcantona 28-05-2011 17:19

Madridista, have you no sense of humour? I was almost flabbergasted by the way so many people on here thought it was a really serious issue :conf:

BUT let's not go down that road again.

Mr. Milanista 28-05-2011 17:21

Who was the guy sm84 banned?

acmilan4ever 28-05-2011 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1014560)

Forum legend, a bit like Pirlo or Seedorf :)

Did you ask why or who?

Charbel 28-05-2011 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1014560)

He had access to c4m's account [ with her permission of course], and banned two members as a part of a joke. They were both banned.

Mr. Milanista 28-05-2011 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014562)
He had access to c4m's account [ with her permission of course], and banned two members as a part of a joke. They were both banned.

And who did he ban?

Madridista 28-05-2011 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014549)
Actually people insulting others and constantly swearing at other members/players actually do damage, Milano84 and crazy4milan did nothing of that kind.

LOL! :lol::fp: and the other one kept him safe from retorts.

First of all nothing makes them so special so they could do whatever they want here. But the real issue is all the complaints, tirades and speeches for justice, fairness, quality posting, criticising other posters for their behaviour all that shit and in the end doing what they did. This forum has been notorious for its hypocrisy but that tops it all.

Charbel 28-05-2011 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1014566)
And who did he ban?

Kuja and sage.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1014567)
LOL! :lol::fp: and the other one kept him safe from retorts.

First of all nothing makes them so special so they could do whatever they want here. But the real issue is all the complaints, tirades and speeches for justice, fairness, quality posting, criticising other posters for their behaviour all that shit and in the end doing what they did. This forum has been notorious for its hypocrisy but that tops it all.

You can't spot a joke, now can you? Just because you didn't like what they did...and didn't take it as a joke then that doesn't make them hypocrites. There's a HUGE difference between an actual insult and a joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samir10 (Post 1014553)
Cheers Charbel!

:thumbsup:

Mr. Milanista 28-05-2011 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014570)
Kuja

LOOL! :lol::lol::lol:
Awesome joke! :thumbsup: :lol::lol::lol:

King-milani 28-05-2011 18:01

Hi i am king milani and i am a huge fan of milan forza milan!!!!

King-milani 28-05-2011 18:07

Milan the champion of serie A

Forza forza milan i love boateng go michal jacson
:lol:

Madridista 28-05-2011 18:10

This could be a problem.

drucurl 28-05-2011 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014549)
Show some respect. All he did is ban 2 members who were unbanned a couple of hours(?) later. What harm did he do? Actually people insulting others and constantly swearing at other members/players actually do damage, Milano84 and crazy4milan did nothing of that kind. And no...banning two members for a couple of hours DIDN'T harm them.

Samir, you can ask him via pm. You can see that he's constantly checking the forum.

Respect? You really don't know what you're talking about bro. With all respect. Milano84 would OFTEN conspire to fuck ppl up. I know this because him and I got together to get giancarlo (really he was a douche) out. When him are myself began to disagree he sought to turn most of the forum against me. Whenever we had an argument he'd run crying to the mods about how I insulted him personally and they'd always take his side.

Part of the reason I have the rep as some kinda trouble maker! Later when Crazy4milan started working for/with him things got worse. She'd delete whatever he or someone that I got into a fight said and leave my stuff and THEN use it to knock/ban me! A bit of a forum mafia if you will. Then to show off what he could do he banned Sage and Kuja....and I'm supposed to respect these corrupt shits?

I've been saying rather quiet while the forum mourned their banning. But I just thought there were some things you should know before you became their defense attorney. Oh and best of all they get the same ban time that I had even though there was no specified reason for mine. Not to mention they got off early to celebrate the scudetto- hardly serving any of their time.C4M posts the first time after a long time and where does she go?? Right after me in Milano84's beloved Pirlo thread....soon after I'm banned from there lolz