The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

.A.K. 20-12-2011 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1179422)
Poll added.

16,121,903

wow never knew this site was so popular

oh wait . . .

Dottore Joey 20-12-2011 15:49

This is some seriously messed up shit.

Sonny.Bill.Williams 20-12-2011 17:41

:lol: @ the poll

:thumbsup:

fredrik9 21-12-2011 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1179422)
Poll added.

Seriously, you should take some advice from Russian elections.

And then ask people to shut up.

This result is not correct.

Sage 21-12-2011 01:14

140% yes

Marcus 21-12-2011 02:23

Comrade David, I applaud this wonderful implementation of glorious democracy on our forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1180894)
Seriously, you should take some advice from Russian elections.

And then ask people to shut up.

This result is not correct.

I see you're used to the cold.

hdcantona 21-12-2011 02:27

ooh, poll is close.

Dottore Joey 21-12-2011 03:38

Absolute Victory.

David 21-12-2011 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1180894)
Seriously, you should take some advice from Russian elections.

And then ask people to shut up.

This result is not correct.

What are you insinuating? Not conspiracies again. Everyone can clearly see the numbers and they don't lie.

Thank you comrade Marcus. The target has been reached. I'm glad the people agree.

necromancer 21-12-2011 09:28

Stats don't lie.

fredrik9 21-12-2011 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1181068)
What are you insinuating? Not conspiracies again. Everyone can clearly see the numbers and they don't lie.

No conspiracies. Just saying you could be more of a dictator if you wanted to.

But it's nice that you're not. :thumbsup:

http://www.welovecontroversy.com/wp-...ar-gaddafi.jpg

Maldiniac 21-12-2011 09:34

6000+ members 16millions votes? democrazy :thumbsup:















i voted yes tho :lol:

Eccolo 21-12-2011 09:53

David is a man of the people. Anyone suggesting anything else should be send to a "correction facillity" to understand how much he loves his people

Fiero 21-12-2011 22:04

0.24% of the world's population decided it was important for them to take the time to vote against gif signatures. I think that settles it.

Dominate 21-12-2011 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1181076)
No conspiracies. Just saying you could be more of a dictator if you wanted to.

But it's nice that you're not. :thumbsup:

http://www.welovecontroversy.com/wp-...ar-gaddafi.jpg

Dont think David wants be overthrown by Sage, Sod-Lod and Ash

Dominate 21-12-2011 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eccolo (Post 1181089)
David is a man of the people. Anyone suggesting anything else should be send to a "correction facillity" to understand how much he loves his people

They said the same about these guys

http://digitaljournal.com/img/8/8/4/...im-jong-il.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...09_468x551.jpg

Sod-Lod 21-12-2011 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 1181843)
Dont think David wants be overthrown by Sage, Sod-Lod and Ash

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Why should I overthrown David ?

And when did I overthrown anyone here?

Sage 21-12-2011 23:36

I'm not libyan.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...monsteryn0.gif

Dominate 22-12-2011 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1181861)
:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Why should I overthrown David ?

And when did I overthrown anyone here?

I thought you were from the Arabia......

You know, revolution


Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1181867)

Arab world :thumbsup:

Sage 22-12-2011 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 1181892)




Arab world :thumbsup:

Fuck Yeah http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ms/112hqmv.png


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:44.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.