The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

.A.K. 29-12-2011 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jivara (Post 1186082)
Ban or do something to MilanMB, He keeps stalking my posts and he NEVER replies in an intellectual manner (I dont blame him, he is not capable of doing so). I am free to say I want to sell Ibrahimovic, and I am free to say that eating Pork is unhealthy... and I should not receive insults for doing so. So far I put him on the ignore list, but being the fly that he is, he is cunning enough to make other posters write on his behalf (which is degrading if you ask me), so I hope you guys can shut him up, because over the internet I am not able to do so.

:eek: (insert dramatic music here)

ww 29-12-2011 16:22

Oh cut that ban shit. If you already ignored, then it's over.

MilanMB 29-12-2011 16:27

Mr. Milanista, quote me!

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...3&postcount=79

luke07 29-12-2011 16:27

woah.......:eek:

ban.....ban......ban......:devil:

Mr. Milanista 29-12-2011 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1186103)

Omg, will do... But just because you have golden letters!

fredrik9 29-12-2011 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jivara (Post 1186082)
Ban or do something to MilanMB, He keeps stalking my posts and he NEVER replies in an intellectual manner (I dont blame him, he is not capable of doing so). I am free to say I want to sell Ibrahimovic, and I am free to say that eating Pork is unhealthy... and I should not receive insults for doing so. So far I put him on the ignore list, but being the fly that he is, he is cunning enough to make other posters write on his behalf (which is degrading if you ask me), so I hope you guys can shut him up, because over the internet I am not able to do so.

I think there's more intelligence on the bottom of ponds than anywhere near you.

You can't ban MB. He's a golden boy.

David 29-12-2011 16:36

Nobody's getting banned. Maybe Mr. Milanista will if he keeps quoting just for the sake of skipping the ignore list.

Fiero 29-12-2011 16:36

Looks like MB has hired himself a free bitch!

MilanMB 29-12-2011 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1186122)
Nobody's getting banned. Maybe Mr. Milanista will if he keeps quoting just for the sake of skipping the ignore list.

In his defence, I asked him to do it. :D

MilanMB 29-12-2011 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1186124)
Looks like MB has hired himself a free bitch!

You're so respectful :proud:

David 29-12-2011 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1186126)
In his defence, I asked him to do it. :D

Come on, cut the shit; you knew what you were getting into when you first posted in that thread.

fredrik9 29-12-2011 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1186124)
Looks like MB has hired himself a free bitch!

How do you hire a free bitch? Seriously, I want to know.

Jivara 29-12-2011 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1186116)
I think there's more intelligence on the bottom of ponds than anywhere near you.

You can't ban MB. He's a golden boy.

You've been there so long you should know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1186124)
Looks like MB has hired himself a free bitch!

:lol::lol::lol: ouch!

MilanMB 29-12-2011 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1186128)
Come on, cut the shit; you knew what you were getting into when you first posted in that thread.

I swear, I had no intentions.

I can't help it that some people are really, really sensitive.

Mr. Milanista 29-12-2011 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1186122)
Nobody's getting banned. Maybe Mr. Milanista will if he keeps quoting just for the sake of skipping the ignore list.

Hell no, you can't say no to golden letters, now can you?
Besides I'm to young to be banned. I have no authority or what ever it's called.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1186124)
Looks like MB has hired himself a free bitch!


THE RULES


Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

:o

MilanMB 29-12-2011 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1186141)

THE RULES


Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

:o

Don't mind Fiero, he like to be an hypocrite.

Don't quote my posts on this topic again, don't want to get you banned. :D

fredrik9 29-12-2011 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1186141)
I have no authority or what ever it's called.

No, that's not what it's called.

ww 29-12-2011 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1186141)
Hell no, you can't say no to golden letters, now can you?
Besides I'm to young to be banned. I have no authority or what ever it's called.



THE RULES


Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

:o

That's no reason for getting people banning. Just ask them to use arguments instead of insulting and that's enough.

Fiero 29-12-2011 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1186127)
You're so respectful :proud:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1186141)
THE RULES</b>

Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

:o

It's only an insult if you take it as one. I was merely explaining the situation.

Jivara 29-12-2011 16:53

If we change MilanMB√*s name to "animated gifs" and Frederik's name to "videos in sigs" then I will vote yes on the poll above. :D Just saying!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.