The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXIV: The Reality Era Continues (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15372)

Kojak 17-09-2018 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samaldinho (Post 2910174)
Lol. Hakan and Kessie the same as Suso?

Bonucci was great last year?

The performance was bad yesterday? The start was terrible, but the performance wasn't, actually.

We should've done better. Hakan wasn't great. Kessie actually was. That's the funny part of the criticisms of Kessie. He didn't deserve any. He made sure the goal was scored.

Hakan didn't play well. I haven't seen him play this badly since he was with Montella.

Thing is, he played really well against Roma until he ran out of gas.

I don't see why people are fucking happy at a bad result.

My question is this: would you rather be right or Milan win? I think I know the answer.

Lol don't get your knickers in a twist. Nobody's saying Kessie + Hakan are shit. Both are good players but they certainly aren't the world beaters some think they are hence the comparisons to Suso. Ask yourself honestly, would either player start at Juve, Napoli, Lazio or even Inter? Exactly. Would L+M have signed either player had they joined the club under the Chinese? Nope.

As for Bonucci, like I said earlier, he was dogshit under Montella (like everybody else) but one of the standout performers under Gattuso. Romagnoli also seriously upped his game playing alongside him.

Nobody is happy that we put in a shit performance and got a bad result yesterday. However, the same posters that were screaming Gattuso = Conte and top 4 is a lock suddenly disappeared. Be consistent. At least I had the decency to say we played great in the first hour against Napoli and first half against Roma (which I repeated again today).

At the end of the day some of us have been Milan fans for decades and remember an entirely different club to the one we find today. We remember benches packed full of top players and being managed by the best coaches around. We're sick and tired of seeing the likes of Hakan, Biglia, Bona and Suso represent these great colours whilst the 6th amateur coach since Allegri takes charge after 5 seasons out of CL. We're used to watching the best and we expect this to continue. It's crystal clear that the teams that finish highest have the best coaches and most top players and until this changes we'll continue to struggle.

General 17-09-2018 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak (Post 2910183)
A player's market value and demand are indicative of quality. Kessie + Hakan't have neither :lol:

Mercato fan

All good. I get where your coming from.

Congo Powers 17-09-2018 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak (Post 2910190)
At the end of the day some of us have been Milan fans for decades and remember an entirely different club to the one we find today. We remember benches packed full of top players and being managed by the best coaches around. We're sick and tired of seeing the likes of Hakan, Biglia, Bona and Suso represent these great colours whilst the 6th amateur coach since Allegri takes charge after 5 seasons out of CL. We're used to watching the best and we expect this to continue. It's crystal clear that the teams that finish highest have the best coaches and most top players and until this changes we'll continue to struggle.

how many more times must you post until your pining manifests into reality

jon 18-09-2018 00:05

at what point does Reina get the start?

beegees 18-09-2018 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak (Post 2910190)
Lol don't get your knickers in a twist. Nobody's saying Kessie + Hakan are shit. Both are good players but they certainly aren't the world beaters some think they are hence the comparisons to Suso. Ask yourself honestly, would either player start at Juve, Napoli, Lazio or even Inter? Exactly. Would L+M have signed either player had they joined the club under the Chinese? Nope.

As for Bonucci, like I said earlier, he was dogshit under Montella (like everybody else) but one of the standout performers under Gattuso. Romagnoli also seriously upped his game playing alongside him.

Nobody is happy that we put in a shit performance and got a bad result yesterday. However, the same posters that were screaming Gattuso = Conte and top 4 is a lock suddenly disappeared. Be consistent. At least I had the decency to say we played great in the first hour against Napoli and first half against Roma (which I repeated again today).

At the end of the day some of us have been Milan fans for decades and remember an entirely different club to the one we find today. We remember benches packed full of top players and being managed by the best coaches around. We're sick and tired of seeing the likes of Hakan, Biglia, Bona and Suso represent these great colours whilst the 6th amateur coach since Allegri takes charge after 5 seasons out of CL. We're used to watching the best and we expect this to continue. It's crystal clear that the teams that finish highest have the best coaches and most top players and until this changes we'll continue to struggle.

Agree. Conte army always consistent.
#GATTUSOOUT

LocalHero80 18-09-2018 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon (Post 2910196)
at what point does Reina get the start?

after he proves he's better than the inconsistent youngster in EL.

abritcemeng 18-09-2018 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocalHero80 (Post 2910202)
after he proves he's better than the inconsistent youngster in EL.

How he will prove if doesn't start?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Ash 18-09-2018 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak (Post 2910101)
Funny how all the posters who were ranting + raving over the Napoli/Roma performances have suddenly lost their tongue after yesterday’s shitshow. Be consistent guys [emoji38]

Yes

They should bitch and moan 24/7 like you

Donato 18-09-2018 06:00

Another week another mistake by Donna

Jasper 18-09-2018 06:43

https://youtu.be/MsfG_XOwo6Q?t=1m26s

jon 18-09-2018 06:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 2910207)
Another week another mistake by Donna

he got his fat raise and now hes complacent. get Reina in there ASAP

Kojak 18-09-2018 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 2910206)
Yes

They should bitch and moan 24/7 like you

No muppet...they should be prepared to objectively review every performance like I do instead of sweeping things under the carpet when it doesn't suit their agenda.

Nalim 18-09-2018 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 2910207)
Another week another mistake by Donna

The goal on Sunday was more due to our unreasonably high backline and Romagnolis lack of defending than it was Donnas fault

Thenebra 18-09-2018 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalim (Post 2910225)
The goal on Sunday was more due to our unreasonably high backline and Romagnolis lack of defending than it was Donnas fault

So when is he going to make a 7mil a year save?

Nalim 18-09-2018 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenebra (Post 2910227)
So when is he going to make a 7mil a year save?

I’m not saying he has been playing well enough to justify his salary. RnB has a tendensy to blame the likes of Donna, RR and Biglia for all of the goals conceded. Meanwhile Romagnoli can do no wrong despite having never shown close to enough quality to live up to the hype.

vidarth 18-09-2018 09:53

So gazidis is confirmed?

Pingu 18-09-2018 10:25

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1041980259409776640
Arsenal FC

@Arsenal

Raul Sanllehi and Vinai Venkatesham appointed head of football and managing director respectively, as Ivan Gazidis leaves for A.C. Milan


Gazidis confirmed coming to Milan. October 31 is his last day at Arsenal.

=-=-=-=-=

@Arsenal confirms that Gazidis will leave at the end of October, and will become the CEO of AC Milan on December 1.

beegees 18-09-2018 10:45

OFFICIAL: Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has agreed to leave the Premier League club and join Serie A side AC Milan. [sky]

Quote:

Ivan Gazidis: “I believe in the positive force of change, both for me and for the club. I am excited to see what the future holds for this great club and I am energised by a new personal challenge with AC Milan. After so many years at Major League Soccer and Arsenal, I am now looking forward to joining one of the world’s other great clubs, AC Milan, and working to restore it to its rightful place in football."

vidarth 18-09-2018 10:54

Hope he's good.

Neo'82 18-09-2018 11:02

Official Statement
AC Milan Hires World-Class CEO
Ivan Gazidis set to begin duties on December 1, 2018


https://www.facebook.com/ACMilan/pho...396937/?type=3

Neo'82 18-09-2018 11:04

Paul Singer: “In recent months, Paolo Scaroni, the Board of Directors and the management team have brought new motivations to Milan. Today's announcement is the last piece of a club that heads in the right direction."

Singer: "Ivan [Gazidis] is a professional with a very high reputation and a talented CEO, who we expect will lead the club to express its full potential.”

Singer: “By assuring Elliott's continued dedication to financial stability and maximum supervision, we are confident that we will be successful in the field and guarantee a world-class experience to all the fans.”

patosheva 18-09-2018 11:05

just great

gazidis
leo
paolo
kaka

Burlesqoni 18-09-2018 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak (Post 2910220)
No muppet...they should be prepared to objectively review every performance like I do instead of sweeping things under the carpet when it doesn't suit their agenda.

:lol:

Swarm swarm swarm!

truant 18-09-2018 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by beegees (Post 2910236)
OFFICIAL: Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has agreed to leave the Premier League club and join Serie A side AC Milan. [sky]

Wow huge news. Our dream team in management is almost complete.

Gandini should confirm next. Then Kaka should get more and more involved.

I hope Gazidis is as good as his admirers say. The opinions regarding him appear to be polarized: he could be really good or a waste of 4-5m a year.

I'm optimistic that Elliot want to make this purchase work so that they can increase the value of the club to 2 billion and make a killing, so they would have done their homework to identify the best man for that goal.

Neo'82 18-09-2018 11:08

Milan chairman Paolo Scaroni: “On behalf of the Board and the entire AC Milan community, we proudly welcome Ivan Gazidis to the club. The CEO role is one we have prioritised from day one of this project and one we have worked diligently upon to get right.”

Scaroni: “Ivan Gazidis will bring an unparalleled level of business acumen and football industry experience to the club. He helped establish professional football in the United States; he brought Arsenal to new heights; and we can’t wait for him to get started here in Milan.”

Scaroni: “The fundamentals are now in place for success, which we recognize will take time, hard work, and perseverance.”

Congo Powers 18-09-2018 11:19

“In hiring Mr. Gazidis as CEO, AC Milan brings on board a world-class football executive with a track record of sporting and commercial success across the globe.

such as..............

Congo Powers 18-09-2018 11:23

https://i.imgur.com/FQDXoNu.png?1


will this world class ceo help us get more points on sunday or...

MilanBG 18-09-2018 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 2910143)
Do you really use the mercato as the ultimate measuring stick for players?

No bids = not known?

Wtf?

Nobody asked for Messi this summer, so apparently he sucks

agsgualdino 18-09-2018 11:41

The new management team at Milan is impressive and is so reassuring. For the first time in over a decade we now have a clear direction with clear strategies and clear targets. In time, This will naturally transmit onto the field. Really exciting times are ahead both on and off the field.

Expecting huge sponsors, greater global presence, new stadium, clear transfer markets, improved broadcasting, marketing and social media presence, consistent profit.

If you have a look at Arsenal’s finances since he joined in 2008 you will see that for a club that have won nothing they are probably worth more than serie a as a whole (over exaggerating but still).

Welcome Ivan

Congo Powers 18-09-2018 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by agsgualdino (Post 2910248)
The new management team at Milan is impressive and is so reassuring. For the first time in over a decade we now have a clear direction with clear strategies and clear targets. In time, This will naturally transmit onto the field. Really exciting times are ahead both on and off the field.

Expecting huge sponsors, greater global presence, new stadium, clear transfer markets, improved broadcasting, marketing and social media presence, consistent profit.

If you have a look at Arsenal’s finances since he joined in 2008 you will see that for a club that have won nothing they are probably worth more than serie a as a whole (over exaggerating but still).

Welcome Ivan

https://media.giphy.com/media/UwZLLYbkCp14I/giphy.gif

agsgualdino 18-09-2018 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 2910249)

I’ll pay that :lol:

MarioReality 18-09-2018 12:06

gazidis has all the tools to succeed, but lacked champion dna.

his start date of december 1, directly coincides with the length of time it takes to complete the singer dna tranference program run out of langley, virginia.

Congo Powers 18-09-2018 12:09

ok..so they didn't win anything when he was boss...were they the richest club? no.. did they get the biggest sponsorships..no.. did he build their stadium..no...

so why did they ruthless profit-over-anything elliott fund choose him

General 18-09-2018 12:20

Gazidis = 3 points?

Massaro94 18-09-2018 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalim (Post 2910230)
I’m not saying he has been playing well enough to justify his salary. RnB has a tendensy to blame the likes of Donna, RR and Biglia for all of the goals conceded. Meanwhile Romagnoli can do no wrong despite having never shown close to enough quality to live up to the hype.

Clearly at fault for the first goal... And not the first time pavoletti made him look silly

https://youtu.be/P1KzHK-Ms3o

Polotelli 18-09-2018 12:26

can Gazidis play in the mf?

beegees 18-09-2018 12:29

I believe Elliot team and Gazidis already knew each other for a long time.

Congo Powers 18-09-2018 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by beegees (Post 2910257)
I believe Elliot team and Gazidis already knew each other for a long time.

Yes, I believe you are correct

A case of fraternal banker nepotism

IL Diavolo 3 18-09-2018 12:55

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e705b8b8b2.jpg

Gazidis has nothing to do with match day and broadcasting. Look at the numbers arsenal make from those two.

Jasper 18-09-2018 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by agsgualdino (Post 2910248)
If you have a look at Arsenal’s finances since he joined in 2008 you will see that for a club that have won nothing they are probably worth more than serie a as a whole (over exaggerating but still).

A rising tide lifts all boats


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.