The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Corzioli 30-10-2011 18:23

Utd fan banned?? But they won Everton.....was it left-overs from last week?

Mods, please discuss in a 2,000-word essay. :D And update the Bans thread while at it.

MilanMB 30-10-2011 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1139146)

Mods, please discuss in a 2,000-word essay. :D And update the Bans thread while at it.

Check the scene of crime, if you want to find the criminal.

acmilan4ever 30-10-2011 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1139146)

Mods dont do essays, not even on request :o:lol:

These two post explain it:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3494

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3508

More like a case of a self ban here :lol::lol:

Pedro 30-10-2011 18:42

:lol:

So what seems fair to you, Jasper? :tongue:

Jasper 30-10-2011 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1139162)
:lol:

So what seems fair to you, Jasper? :tongue:

I gave him a week.

Corzioli 30-10-2011 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilan4ever (Post 1139160)
Mods dont do essays, not even on request :o:lol:

These two post explain it:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3494

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3508

More like a case of a self ban here :lol::lol:

I insist..I must see a well-written 2,000-word essay on my desk first thing tomorrow morning am4e :lol:...and, in case you get stuck with getting into my office before I do :D, ask Storm (Xmen) or Jill Valentine. They pick locks like the BATF crushes on crackhouses within Hell's Kitchen. :tongue:

Can't blame utdfan..no-one expected that win, just so against the grain. But if it was a permaban indeed then it was CARELESS.

Have a rethink Jaz.

Dares.

I'm out.

Corzioli 30-10-2011 19:02

A week's still careless. :)

.A.K. 31-10-2011 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1139176)
I insist..I must see a well-written 2,000-word essay on my desk first thing tomorrow morning am4e :lol:...and, in case you get stuck with getting into my office before I do :D, ask Storm (Xmen) or Jill Valentine. They pick locks like the BATF crushes on crackhouses within Hell's Kitchen. :tongue:

Can't blame utdfan..no-one expected that win, just so against the grain. But if it was a permaban indeed then it was CARELESS.

Have a rethink Jaz.

Dares.

I'm out.

:lol: res addict

Corzioli 31-10-2011 06:24

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes :D

I knew not many would get the reference, as always when I post here..everyone's like, wtf is he trying to say?? :conf:

But only a few crack the Corz code. :)

Jill Valentine, "Master of Lockpicking".

But if you're into comics too, Storm is like the goddess of locks (from her days as a criminal before Prof. Xavier).

acmilan4ever 01-11-2011 08:14

Guys, I will be quite busy from now on but will try to log on as much as possible :)

Jasper 01-11-2011 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilan4ever (Post 1140205)
Guys, I will be quite busy from now on but will try to log on as much as possible :)

New job? Travelling the world? Good luck.

sushanmilano 01-11-2011 09:08

Quote:

Rip Rumour commode :tongue:

jammin 01-11-2011 10:06

Quote:

first the cassano thing and now you. really bad week. :(

MilanMB 01-11-2011 12:27

Quote:

Good luck, and thanks for all the good work you put in around here.

David 01-11-2011 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1140320)
Good luck, and thanks for all the good work you put in around here.

:thumbsup:

Armin__m 01-11-2011 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1140253)
first the cassano thing and now you. really bad week. :(

Is it really comparable?

Fiero 01-11-2011 15:27

Quote:

Didn't you mention something about creating a forum yourself? If so, traitor! :tongue:

Anyway, good luck man. You'll be missed but your rumor commode won't! Hopefully these fuckers calm down a bit now.

Corzioli 01-11-2011 20:12

Quote:

Meaning there'll be no more mods here :D..sob sob :cry:

Great to see people doing well with their non-internet lives unlike certain others.. :lol:

Anyway am4e, I'll miss you, you know that..even though these days I'm hardly here myself. Take care, be the BEST in all you do amigo!!!!! :hug:

yonix 01-11-2011 20:14

So guys...it just hit me...after quick browse over the "BATE game thread", I have noticed tremendous amount of sweering and cursing and pissing on everyone, which usually happens after every game(if we loose)...

...therefore...

my suggestion would be to temporary lock the thread after everygame for let say 30minutes just so everyone chills out and don't post stupid limitating to ******ed full of hate posts!

Maybe its just me, but it really angers me when I try to read some quality coments(which do ocure sometimes) or click a link of the game highlights or something like that, but only thing you can see is fuck that, fuck this, bomb that, kill him etc...

I know you will say, not to read that thread but still...i wana help people not to do that...it makes me sad and angry when I see those comments and know i kinda belong to the same comunity...don you?

Corzioli 01-11-2011 20:51

^^^ Truth is, dude you probably should've kept this to yourself. You're not popular or in the 'in' cliques and you're gonna get stuffed in the 'ostracism sandwich' here and munched whole. There's absolutely no love on here, just hate spewed e'rywhere. Just sad. Worse if you're 'unknown'.

I wish this was truly a community but it's more like a mob..once the adrenaline's off it's everyone for himself and Kermit the Frog for us all. :D

Though now that I wrote this they'll come pretending like...........