The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Kalac#16 14-05-2012 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1351132)
OHHH!

Was it the 'Balkan wolfman'?

That makes so much more sense.

If that was the true reason, then I don't think I've ever seen a more misplaced ban. :lol@

No more 'misplaced' than Milan Reality's though

KujaIX 14-05-2012 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1351138)
No more 'misplaced' than Milan Reality's though

Misplaced in the sense that something more deserving of a ban was brushed over.

damn 14-05-2012 22:29

he deserved to get banned for spending the last few months boasting about getting MR and patosheva banned.

it was some james bond villain bullshit, where he explains in detail what he is gonna do and then attempts to do it. :fp:

@ Congo Powers & squaresolid :lol: &:fp: at your "protest"....watch and learn

free MR protest cat pic (also a reenactment of the ibra, noce and aronica slap incident)
http://bunkstrutts.files.wordpress.c...lcat.gif?w=450

Cristina 14-05-2012 22:31

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhf25t1sIe1qafrh6.png

I banned him. His discussion with patosheva - to me anyways - was pretty clear trolling/instigation (and is not the first time) .. but I didn't want to ban him on my interpretation alone.. so technically he wasn't banned only for that.

He also made clear racist remarks in the 'post your picture' thread, I don't care if he was trying to be funny/didn't mean it. He reported MilanReality for the exact same behaviour that he's now been banned for (and tbh, he should have been banned along with MilanReality for his fake and disrespectful inuit story a while back - I'm still waiting for a link to that breaking news story fred ;)).

His next ban length after 3 months is 6 months regardless of the offense, so that explains the time. And if he's reading this I suggest he doesn't make any double accounts to risk a permaban.

Ashish 14-05-2012 22:34

:lol:

http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnew.../clipgenie.gif


:proud:

GtrFlo 14-05-2012 22:38

This is the only forum I know where bans are being openly discussed and you actually get a reply from the mods/admins. I love it, it's very entertaining.

Fred was trying hard though, maybe he knows more about a possible Ibrahimovic sale and didn't want to be around for that? Gossip Girls, you may begin to panic!

KujaIX 14-05-2012 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 1351212)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhf25t1sIe1qafrh6.png

I banned him. His discussion with patosheva - to me anyways - was pretty clear trolling/instigation (and is not the first time) .. but I didn't want to ban him on my interpretation alone.. so technically he wasn't banned only for that.

He also made clear racist remarks in the 'post your picture' thread, I don't care if he was trying to be funny/didn't mean it. He reported MilanReality for the exact same behaviour that he's now been banned for (and tbh, he should have been banned along with MilanReality for his fake and disrespectful inuit story a while back - I'm still waiting for a link to that breaking news story fred ;)).

His next ban length after 3 months is 6 months regardless of the offense, so that explains the time. And if he's reading this I suggest he doesn't make any double accounts to risk a permaban.

Fair, next.

Ashish 14-05-2012 22:39

see mob i fought very hard to bring justice over here :o

puyol was the symbol :o

KujaIX 14-05-2012 22:40

I gave up looking for justice as soon as it boiled over and I didn't think I'd get results.

A shame, but I'm a bastard like that unless I'm motivated.

Kalac#16 14-05-2012 22:41

At least a discussion about the sale of Ibra can happen without his crap flooding the thread

Ashish 14-05-2012 22:41

@kuja I should have been perma banned :lol: but there were crazier people :lol:including you

KujaIX 14-05-2012 22:47

No way, dude!

I remember my bans.

The infamous Lebanon and Israel comment.
Then there was the ranting at President Joey or Peanutbutter Joey or whatever it was hahahaha.
The infamous fallen mod scenario.

What else?

Kalac#16 14-05-2012 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1351241)
No way, dude!

I remember my bans.

The infamous Lebanon and Israel comment.
Then there was the ranting at President Joey or Peanutbutter Joey or whatever it was hahahaha.
The infamous fallen mod scenario.

What else?

Infamous? :lol:

Nobody remembers them but you

Sven 14-05-2012 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by GtrFlo (Post 1351218)
This is the only forum I know where bans are being openly discussed and you actually get a reply from the mods/admins. I love it, it's very entertaining.

That's family atmosphere

KujaIX 14-05-2012 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1351244)
Infamous? :lol:

Nobody remembers them but you

INFAMOUS

People remember. Not everyone is as meaningless and forgettable as you, Kalc.:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:o


:o




:o

:D

Sage 14-05-2012 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1351244)
Infamous? :lol:

Nobody remembers them but you

:lol:

KujaIX 14-05-2012 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1351253)
:lol:

You remember them, biatch.

You were the other guy to be bumped off when that couple went off the rails Fred and Rose West style.

GtrFlo 14-05-2012 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven (Post 1351245)
That's family atmosphere

So basically fred hasn't been around long enough to have his membership extended for one more season no matter what? :D

Ashish 14-05-2012 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1351244)
Infamous? :lol:

Nobody remembers them but you

:lol::lol:

Dottore Joey 15-05-2012 00:21

So has Fredrik started on translating another book? New edition of Book of Love?

Or is it Fredrik's biography this time?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.