The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Anime/Manga Thread II (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14024)

Mr Delicious 07-12-2015 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere (Post 2418860)
Come join us Qaasinho

https://rabb.it/Hydreigon92

How long are you guys doing this? I'm gonna grab food then head home in like an hour

Allan_Sombrero 07-12-2015 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Delicious (Post 2418915)
How long are you guys doing this? I'm gonna grab food then head home in like an hour

I'm not sure. Jammin and Sage left but everyone else is still online.

joyrider 07-12-2015 22:19

outro of last night in the rabbit hole.......gantz

seemed interesting :devilpim:



3rd episode into the 2004 series :cool:

jammin 08-12-2015 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 2419155)
outro of last night in the rabbit hole.......gantz

seemed interesting :devilpim:



3rd episode into the 2004 series :cool:

The movie was excellent... before this pussbag Sage pussied out :head:

Allan_Sombrero 08-12-2015 05:13

Needed more tits and less blood in my humble opinion.

Ultra Swan 08-12-2015 08:57

You guys were watching Gantz? :lol: ... Nice. :proud:

....

Noragami Manga, :thumbsup:

Naraku 08-12-2015 09:31

Gintama Shogun Assassination Arc :proud: :b:

jammin 08-12-2015 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere (Post 2419211)
Needed more tits and less blood in my humble opinion.

What did you guys do after I left?

Allan_Sombrero 08-12-2015 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Swan (Post 2419231)
Noragami Manga, :thumbsup:

Watch the anime as well. It's pretty good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naraku (Post 2419236)
Gintama Shogun Assassination Arc :proud: :b:

Did Gintama become serious? lol I remember the anime being hilarious as fuck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin (Post 2419241)
What did you guys do after I left?

I'll PM you da details.

AC_Wesley 08-12-2015 16:30

I liked Pokemon originals, Allan. I thought because there were just 4 episodes that they stopped at some point in the story. Nice animations too. I'd prefer Blue over Gary. Far more likable.

Allan_Sombrero 08-12-2015 16:34

Blue is molto stronger as well. I felt that Ash should have taken the Red route. His pokemon would be MUCH stronger and the story would have been great.

The fights in origins are amazing :b:

jammin 08-12-2015 16:54

Stop lurking and go study for your exams Allan

Ultra Swan 08-12-2015 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere (Post 2419287)
Watch the anime as well. It's pretty good.

Meh... Anime is too light-hearted and has a boring conclusion, since it deviated after episode 9. :head:

jammin 08-12-2015 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Swan (Post 2419299)
Meh... Anime is too light-hearted and has a boring conclusion, since it deviated after episode 9. :head:

You know there's an on-going season 2 right?

Ultra Swan 08-12-2015 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin (Post 2419303)
You know there's an on-going season 2 right?

Seems like the anime returns to canon in season 2.. Neat..

But I'll just stick to the manga.. Not going to to watch something I just read..

Naraku 08-12-2015 23:29

[QUOTE=Allan_Somewhere;2419287].
Did Gintama become serious? lol I remember the anime being hilarious as fuck.
/QUOTE]


Gintama is still really funny....I've heard this arc was suppose to have less comedy and be more serious. So far that's not the case.


did you ( or anyone else) bother to watch AoT live action ?
It has Satomi Ishihara as Hange , so for me that means it's an automatic watch no how shite the films may be ! :b::c:

Allan_Sombrero 09-12-2015 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin (Post 2419292)
Stop lurking and go study for your exams Allan

I'm taking my much needed breaks :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Swan (Post 2419305)
Seems like the anime returns to canon in season 2.. Neat..

But I'll just stick to the manga.. Not going to to watch something I just read..

For me it's the opposite. I like seeing something I read come to life in anime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naraku (Post 2419482)
did you ( or anyone else) bother to watch AoT live action ?
It has Satomi Ishihara as Hange , so for me that means it's an automatic watch no how shite the films may be ! :b::c:

I have not. I just find the visuals so mediocre tbh.

derpu 09-12-2015 04:48

@Allan: anime to watch next season,

- Dagashi Kashi
- Renai Boukun

Put em in your bookmark, you won't regret it.

Both have manga as well

Allan_Sombrero 09-12-2015 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpu (Post 2419511)
@Allan: anime to watch next season,

- Dagashi Kashi
- Renai Boukun

Put em in your bookmark, you won't regret it.

Both have manga as well

Done and done!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9i-51FCxjE...L2HSwpKWF7.gif

They both look like really good series (especially Dagashi Kashi :b:) and the male MC from Boukun looks like the male MC from Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo. Any chance that they are from the same company?

derpu 09-12-2015 10:30

I doubt it, although I'm not really familiar with anime production houses~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.