The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXIV: The Reality Era Continues (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15372)

pat_m_9 14-08-2018 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buske (Post 2894370)
If we are selling one LB then Laxalt deal is good, otherwise i dont see a reason for that? What heppened with Strinic, did he break both legs or what?

Unless we sell, we have RR.. and in the worst case scenario if both RR and Strinic are injured.. i guess Borini can play 1 or 2 games as 3rd option. IF he cant even do that, then why keeping him anyway

Mate it's as clear as day.

The whole Laxalt scenario was brought about by Genoa not having the funds to pay for Lapadula (which is questionable since they got close to 50m from Perin, Izzo and Pellegri).

We can't afford to write it off as bad debt, nor can we agree to have Genoa spread out payments.

After they flipped Perin, Pellegri and Salcedo, there is not one player on their roster that would potentiallyy increase in value moving forward, aside from Laxalt.

It's more of a business decision as opposed to a footballing one.

Asterix 14-08-2018 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by stilouri (Post 2894377)
no, with this squad we are in big trouble! again, no decent MC, no LW, and subs are very low

So suddenly everything must be perfect.

You guys are incredible.

Just praying Caldara - Romagnoli clicks ASAP!

With Bakayoko, Castilejo and Laxalt am calm.

Hugh Janus 14-08-2018 23:46

Can we start a petition for him to wear Diego or his nickname on his back pls?

I don't want to see that ugly name Laxalt on our kits.

vB9 14-08-2018 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nestafan (Post 2894385)
Don't bother mate :fp:

Sumtimes its hard to tell Massa and Alec apart from their posts

pat_m_9 14-08-2018 23:47

We have also set a terrible precedent by agreeing to take less for Carlos Bacca despite having a contractual option in place.

Genoa probably saw it as an opportunity to swindle out of Lapadula's obligation.

Kaka92 14-08-2018 23:47

i'm positive that leo has something on his mind with this deal, is it rabiot or money for mms, we'll see.

it's idiotic to spend 18m on third LB when we badly need LCM, there has to be something behind deal.

Hannibal 14-08-2018 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat_m_9 (Post 2894359)
He was absolutely skinned by Mbappe for Pogba's goal....

I wouldn't say he was skinned. He held Mbappe until reinforcements came, his cross didn't lead to the goal itself, the midfield could have closed pogba down and blocked the shot, subasic could have saved it if his positioning wasn't shit, etc etc. You can't blame him for that goal

https://youtu.be/e1xEhjDhaXY

papaberlu 14-08-2018 23:48

unless RR leaves, this move is nonsense

PSG were rejected for Alex Sandro today, pray for some panic

Massaro94 14-08-2018 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by van Basten (Post 2894365)
And Messi has? Do you even hear yrself talk?

https://youtu.be/Dh0DkjBkbxA?t=134

IcyDiavolo 14-08-2018 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albertini (Post 2894369)
While people here bash Bonaventura and suso etc you fail to realize that Gattuso and the management already thought we had a strong 11.

We finished 3rd with Gattuso in charge and strengthening the bench was the priority. Having cutrone, laxalt, samu and baka is a huge upgrade.

If you chose to jump on the positivity bandwagon and convinced yourself that we were going to sign players for 50m it's your problem.

Agree with this somewhat. Depth was the main issue and it’s looking a lot better now. I don’t think we’ll see much more of Borini at least.

But speaking of depth, we are still in need of another CM. Berto as a vice-Bona isn’t good enough, but I feel that if we don’t sign another MF then Hakan probably slots into that role and either Samu/Laxalt goes to LW.

That being said, this whole time Milan’s most reliable sources in PBP and Vito have said that Bakayoko’s arrival does not exclude another mid arriving - and even threw out Rabiot as a hot name still. I feel like Leo will pull something off in the last couple of days.

Samaldinho 14-08-2018 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec (Post 2894259)
I'm curious, because I value your opinion, why do you dislike him(as a player I assume)?

Fit? Overall ability? Something entirely different?

Looking forward to reading your answer, I'll be off for now.

Also the Bakayoko stereotyping doesn't surprise me one bit - after all we have a bunch of people that assume that just because Gattuso's strength were defensive that his tactical input is limited to that.

First of all, you're too kind. Thank you.

I'm not disputing that he's a very good player. I just think that, even with this inflated market, he's not worth 100m. If the number was 60m, I'd be more open.

I also think his closest comparison is Pogba. They play that same "roaming central midfielder" spot, but Pogba has more athleticism. SMS has a surprisingly good touch for a guy his size, but I've yet to see him take a big game and just boss it. I've seen Pogba do it.

I also think he wouldn't do well here if his job is to be an LCM. Pogba played badly at Utd when Mourinho put him as part of a midfield 3. Pogba was at his best as the tip of a central midfield triangle, where SMS does the most damage as well.

I just feel like we need someone who is more dynamic. I'm not the biggest Verratti fan, but I think he's the profile we need. Maybe a little more attacking , but someone like him. If Bona released the ball faster and was more consistent I'd say we are fine as we are.

Milan10 14-08-2018 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massaro94 (Post 2894398)

I would not use that idiot to support your claims lol

Massaro94 14-08-2018 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by van Basten (Post 2894373)
He did in Brazil

:lol::fp:

AndreiX 14-08-2018 23:53

inter will be lucky to make it to EL this season.

my prediction: about 4-5 weeks in this year's season they'll just tell us we can wear the 8th CL badge on our sleeve and let our players chill for the rest of the season (silver medal goes to Juve ofc, buffon gets one as well)

vB9 14-08-2018 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massaro94 (Post 2894398)

Who the duck are Sid Seixeiro and Donnovan Bennett??? They Americans? Lol! Do excuse me if I'm not swayed by their faulty thought process

Massaro94 14-08-2018 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milan10 (Post 2894401)
I would not use that idiot to support your claims lol

I know..But he makes a valid point. Without his barca buddies/system he is useless.

#Fraud

Massaro94 14-08-2018 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by van Basten (Post 2894404)
Who the duck are Sid Seixeiro and Donnovan Bennett??? They Americans? Lol! Do excuse me if I'm not swayed by their faulty thought process

I thought they were canadians :lol:

Rickaka 14-08-2018 23:56

why do i feel like we're gonna sign Ziyech

vB9 14-08-2018 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massaro94 (Post 2894405)
I know..But he makes a valid point. Without his barca buddies/system he is useless.

#Fraud

Won a WC gold Olympics. Losing finalist in 2014. Losing finalist in Copa... both times, no thanks to yr fucking 'guain

AndreiX 15-08-2018 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickaka (Post 2894407)
why do i feel like we're gonna sign Ziyech

nah, his instagram only has like a dozen posts and he looks way too normal in them. the only way we pick him up is if he posts himself wearing a pink tutu and a shirt that looks like it survived hiroshima 73 years ago