The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Congo Powers 23-12-2011 20:53

i miss u jasper...wtffff :(

Ash 23-12-2011 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 1181843)
Dont think David wants be overthrown by Sage, Sod-Lod and Ash

I aint Arab :o

MilanMB 23-12-2011 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by congo powers (Post 1182995)

+1

fredrik9 23-12-2011 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1182992)
From Corzioli:

I'll miss u Corzioli. You're a special guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1182995)

And Jasper. Where is he? Being held by the Soviets? Putin's pet?

Jasper, come back!

Sage 23-12-2011 22:45

merry christmas and a happy new year corz!

Sod-Lod 23-12-2011 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1183033)
merry christmas and a happy new year corz!

+1

and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Jasp too, most probably he is having blessing and enjoyable holidays, let him be, he will get back soon.

Sod-Lod 24-12-2011 10:15

Welcome back :star:Milanista:star:

necromancer 24-12-2011 10:32

Merry Christmas, Corzioli.

Sod-Lod 25-12-2011 17:32

Tomorrow Kuja will get back again, Welcome Kuj and Happy Holidays!

fredrik9 26-12-2011 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1183758)
Tomorrow Kuja will get back again

Reading the title of this thread, what is your suggestion?

:lol:

Sod-Lod 26-12-2011 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1184132)
Reading the title of this thread, what is your suggestion?

:lol:

Welcoming back Kuj!

fredrik9 26-12-2011 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1184134)
Welcoming back Kuj!

Of course. Welcome back, Kuja. :)

Dottore Joey 26-12-2011 19:13

Houston we have a situation...

KujaIX 26-12-2011 21:55

Hello, friends.

It's nice to be back.

David, nice to see the fickle and infirm still deciding to be swayed by the translation of a biography, alas it may not have just been you.

Fredrik, I clearly remember you saying you were going on an 'expedition' and thus wouldn't mind the ban. Your alt and hasty return belie this so-called truth. Please explain.

Peanut Butter Jelly(eh, Sage :D), you and your odd allegiance swapping was the main cause of this whole issue.

Corzioli, it's sad to see you removed before I could return. I posit it's because you couldn't subdue the pain of a Kuja-less R&B forum, and so am honoured by your choice removal. :D

Capitao, it's lovely to see you back.

Jasper, nice to see him gone for a while.

Kalac, nice to see Villa ruining Darren Bent. :D

MilanMB, your Italy-like switching of sides has saddened me. However, I presume you'll be back on the right side soon. Perhaps Emju has corrupted you... a shame.

Again. Nice to see you all again. :)

Hope I can stay here for a while, if not for the foreseeable future. :)

Eccolo 26-12-2011 22:03

Welcome back KujaIX

KujaIX 26-12-2011 22:13

Thank you, Eccolo.

luke07 26-12-2011 22:15

woah.........welcome back heroes!!!!

fredrik9 26-12-2011 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1184200)
Fredrik, I clearly remember you saying you were going on an 'expedition' and thus wouldn't mind the ban. Your alt and hasty return belie this so-called truth. Please explain.

Yes, Kuja. We were going this January-May to document polar bear mothers exiting their dens. Pregnant polar bears build and enter their dens during October-December. They do it on land, often high up on a steep mountain slope. They stay in the den over winter, give birth around the new year and exit in March-Aprl. A part from this they live their entire lives on the frozen Arctic ocean.

The problem now, for you, is what the ice looked like during these past couple of months. Ice conditions during this time determine where they end up building their dens. With global warming and less sea ice they now often fail. Or try and build dens on the sea ice, which never works. The area we are working with, a place called Kong Karls Land (78°56′N 28°35′E), east of Spitsbergen, has had terrible ice conditions during this fall. It wasn't until early December that the sea ice extended to the island. This means that it will be a very risky project going there this winter. An expedition like this has a huge budget, and you don't spend that money if you don't think you'll find what you're looking for. We are currently discussing what to do. We're looking at other possible locations, one being Wrangel Island in the eastern Russian Arctic. But logistics and helicopters to that place is almost more difficult arranging than a weekend trip to the moon. Either way, we are not in a hurry, since this feaure isn't planned for publication until the fall of 2013.

So we'll see. If the longer expedition is postponed to next winter, I certainly hope, for your sake, that we'll do something shorter, working on other things for a month or two. I will keep you posted.

KujaIX 26-12-2011 22:32

Fair enough. I wasn't doubting its validity. I was wondering why you didn't go.

If I say "Oh, I'm leaving for 4 months because I'm travelling through numerous pacific islands for lulz, I will not be posting" and then I post, you'll be sceptical.

:) Nice to see you again, though. Me and you are the glue holding the forum together, and we make it fun.

fredrik9 26-12-2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1184213)
Fair enough. I wasn't doubting its validity. I was wondering why you didn't go.

Well, you did sound like Eccolo.

Quote:

:) Nice to see you again, though. Me and you are the glue holding the forum together, and we make it fun.
Yes. I have missed you. Just like everyone else has. :thumbsup: