The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

KujaIX 24-06-2010 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 743860)
Fixed. :cry:

I'm still a guy. And i'm also sad that Italy lost.

I'm highly offended at that MM:cry:

drucurl 24-06-2010 21:31

Totally random I know...but why did pussycatdoll get banned :conf:

Sasha 25-06-2010 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 743973)
Totally random I know...but why did pussycatdoll get banned :conf:

Troll account.

ww 26-06-2010 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 742472)
I'm not interested in hearing about how godly blonde haired Uruguayans defenders are.

Deep inside you are and there's only one godly blondie haired uruguayan defender.

Those racist complaints are bullshit.

Pedro 26-06-2010 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 742462)
I'm struggling to understand who annoyed me more, andyhello or our new, slight racist, irritating as fuck South American poster.

The struggling must have stopped by now, right?

Senatore_M84 27-06-2010 01:07

so someone explain why it's ok for mad to make racist remarks????

I mean can i call c4m a fucking spik whore-ess? I think i'd probably get banned. Or cristina/MM a typical daego ?

I mean clearly those aren't bannable either right??'

I don't really give a shit if it's malice or not. But hypocracy of moderation needs to be clarified

Ashish 27-06-2010 02:01

oh yeah i posted 30 line post:eek: on every african team and some one deleted i know i made some bad comments on that mod still :D

Cristina 27-06-2010 02:24

What's up? Can someone link the so called offensive post(s), don't feel like reading through another pointless argument.

Edit: Nevermind, you all fail at helping.

manutd fan 27-06-2010 03:28

Must say debating with Madtherchot can be extremely annoying because he can come accross as a complete dick at times.

Though these days usually I find myself agreeing with him to be fair.

crazy4milan 27-06-2010 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 745428)
I mean can i call c4m a fucking spik whore-ess?

No, and as an advice don't even try to call me something close to that ever. Finger snapping, latina mood on.

Senatore_M84 27-06-2010 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 745551)
No, and as an advice don't even try to call me something close to that ever. Finger snapping, latina mood on.

it's sarcasm (thought that was clear)...... and i will strongly say i'm no racist. I may think i'm better than u for a variety of reasons... but none r because of race ;).

eitherway as my cronie (as most of forum sees you....) you must admit. bitcez needd beez banned.

GreatKalu 27-06-2010 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 745428)
so someone explain why it's ok for mad to make racist remarks????

I mean can i call c4m a fucking spik whore-ess? I think i'd probably get banned. Or cristina/MM a typical daego ?

I mean clearly those aren't bannable either right??'

I don't really give a shit if it's malice or not. But hypocracy of moderation needs to be clarified

Oh shut the hell up, will ya? Only person being a hypocrite is you. I clearly pointed out you having a go at poorer nations in the UCL thread after the whole "ape episode," yet you couldn't bother to respond. You know, people can get offended by other things other than race ... like I dunno, a loud mouth saying he'll punch you in the face; disturbing images of reproductive organ lookalikes; Or how about coming up with an intelligent analysis to explain how/why African players are not intelligent tactically? Why was there no overreaction like there is now? Because it wasn't directed to you/your culture/your compatriots?

That said, I didn't mean it to be racist. I was having a go at the US football team using modern American culture, and not against black people. Or didn't you notice me have a go at the white Americans as well?

That statement wouldn't have any implication to black people outside the US ... in Africa or any other part of the world, which is the majority of black people living today. The only reason why it did have "racist" implications is because of what you Americans perceive for some reason or the other ...

To be honest, I got it from a Dave Chappelle stand up ... so I don't get whats the big deal. I've heard BIG and Tupac rap about it, so why is it only different when I say it?

What if I directed that statement towards Dempsey ... and not Altidore ... wouldn't it have the same meaning? No ... why? Because its the PERCEPTIONS OF AMERICANS ... or in other words, modern American culture ... as its been said in a lot of places by a lot of prominent people ... otherwise, why would so many of you react to it this way?

And that was what I saw having a go at. The US 'soccer' team with regards to your culture and not black people. Don't misinterpret the two ... I think I was quite clearly saying that what I thought of Altidore as a football player, in your (aka Dave Chappelle's) limbo ... and thats about it.

KujaIX 27-06-2010 12:29

+1. Good post mad.

KujaIX 27-06-2010 14:09

The forum is taking an awful long time to do anything at the moment.

crazy4milan 27-06-2010 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by madtherchot (Post 745676)
Oh shut the hell up, will ya? Only person being a hypocrite is you. I clearly pointed out you having a go at poorer nations in the UCL thread after the whole "ape episode," yet you couldn't bother to respond. You know, people can get offended by other things other than race ... like I dunno, a loud mouth saying he'll punch you in the face; disturbing images of reproductive organ lookalikes; Or how about coming up with an intelligent analysis to explain how/why African players are not intelligent tactically? Why was there no overreaction like there is now? Because it wasn't directed to you/your culture/your compatriots?

That said, I didn't mean it to be racist. I was having a go at the US football team using modern American culture, and not against black people. Or didn't you notice me have a go at the white Americans as well?

That statement wouldn't have any implication to black people outside the US ... in Africa or any other part of the world, which is the majority of black people living today. The only reason why it did have "racist" implications is because of what you Americans perceive for some reason or the other ...

To be honest, I got it from a Dave Chappelle stand up ... so I don't get whats the big deal. I've heard BIG and Tupac rap about it, so why is it only different when I say it?

What if I directed that statement towards Dempsey ... and not Altidore ... wouldn't it have the same meaning? No ... why? Because its the PERCEPTIONS OF AMERICANS ... or in other words, modern American culture ... as its been said in a lot of places by a lot of prominent people ... otherwise, why would so many of you react to it this way?

And that was what I saw having a go at. The US 'soccer' team with regards to your culture and not black people. Don't misinterpret the two ... I think I was quite clearly saying that what I thought of Altidore as a football player, in your (aka Dave Chappelle's) limbo ... and thats about it.

Mad, you might be right on what you're saying, however, you have to understand that most of us perceive it as a racial slur, if it's wrong or right, I'm not sure, but it is perceived that way, and I know you're aware of that. It's much better to avoid calling anyone an ape, regardless of their race.

Also, guys, yeah keep on saying it's because I'm biased and whatever, but please, is it possible to say, avoid as much as possible to bring up Ronaldo, Pirlo, Ronaldinho when something unrelated is stated. Seriously, it's getting annoying to have to read about Pirlo in England vs Germany, or about Ronaldo in Pirlo's thread.

manutd fan 27-06-2010 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by madtherchot (Post 745676)

Agreed. Unfortunately it's even worse here in England. You only need to sneaze within a mile of certain people to be called racist.

SixOneFive 28-06-2010 00:06

What I'm about to show you is one of a few reasons I love Morgan Freeman. Racism wouldn't be such an issue if we'd just stop looking for reasons to make it one. I'm just as mad at Marcello Lippi right now as anyone else, but his quote, "There is only one race, and that is the human race" is worthy of admiration, especially right now. As Morgan Freeman said, "Just stop talking about it."

Senatore_M84 28-06-2010 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixOneFive (Post 746333)
What I'm about to show you is one of a few reasons I love Morgan Freeman. Racism wouldn't be such an issue if we'd just stop looking for reasons to make it one. I'm just as mad at Marcello Lippi right now as anyone else, but his quote, "There is only one race, and that is the human race" is worthy of admiration, especially right now. As Morgan Freeman said, "Just stop talking about it."

as nice a thought as it is. I don't buy the whole 'sweep it under the rug' don't talk about it mentality. Denial is never good IMO, but that isn't what we're talking about.... i just don't think it's appropriate to keep posting 'stupid ape' wich has specific racial undertones to most of the world, not just america because i see posters from south america caribean, asia and europe also comment on it in past.

Nothing wrong with a little sensitivity and respect.

ww 28-06-2010 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixOneFive (Post 746333)

And here's why I hate Morgan Freeman, this stupid piece of shit.

Az. 28-06-2010 00:13

Is still going?Common guys the week end has past ,give it a rest.