The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Passion for *9* 06-07-2007 17:02

So sorry, sometimes I like playing along for a while.

Tsar 06-07-2007 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
F^ck you little provocative piece of ****, how's that for an apology ? Do you really think I can't read you like a book ? *You* wanted to provoke + kick up a fuss from the onset.

If i'd really wanted to provoke you i'd have:

Asked Martin to give my forum back after he stole it so I can post a tirade about how mediocre Didier Drogba was while throwing a troll party...

But I didn't, I just borrowed a bands logo as my avatar, really no great conspiracy against you Passion. :)

Marcus 06-07-2007 19:20

I suppose putting the Waffen SS logo as your signature with a german as one of the main posters on the forum is a provocation. However Tsar has impressed us with his lack of knowledge on historical matters, so I guess it was ignorance that made him do such a silly thing.

And to think he called me a racist...

acerвιc wιт 07-07-2007 04:06

Will you two grow up and STFU FFS.

Passion for *9* 07-07-2007 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar
If i'd really wanted to provoke you i'd have:
Asked Martin to give my forum back after he stole it so I can post a tirade about how mediocre Didier Drogba was while throwing a troll party...

YAWN... rinogerstaggartlotsarкорольfakecelticetcfanhalfdoz enbarcawebnamesETCblabla....

Tsar 07-07-2007 19:28

Quote:

YAWN... rinogerstaggartlotsarкорольfakecelticetcfanhalfdoz enbarcawebnamesETCblabla....

See, its much easier to provoke you than you give it credit for. :)

Firstly half of those are made up by you Martin. But more importantly - I along with anyone else see no great problem with replacing a profile with a new one. Its you who has carved the profile of being some sort of Van Helsing of "trolls" for yourself - thus making a total fool out of yourself by being such a blatent hypocrite by being a "troll" yourself. Your just reaping what you have already sowen.

Oh, and please reframe from using the Times New Roman font as I have decided I find it offensive... :o

Wild 08-07-2007 10:17

Quote:

F^ck you little provocative piece of ****, how's that for an apology ? Do you really think I can't read you like a book ? *You* wanted to provoke + kick up a fuss from the onset.

And what about u Crazy4Milan ?
Hope u r doing great. :cool:

drucurl 16-07-2007 14:42

you can ban me again if you want for saying this but...

this place is blog worthy ;) . You have users like Passion who repeatedly shit on all things held sacred by genuine milanistas; which in turn piss the hell out of such and the mods simply jump in to her aid like she's suddenly a damsel in distress :head: I never direclty insulted her but got banned for my little parody of her ( which was more in jest than anything else) .....that's cool but then she goes off and calls p_maldini_3 (a hardcore milanista if you know him) a c*nt and a dozen other profane names and all the great David does is delete her post and bans myself and p_maldini_3

This place is simply disgusting. I have never met a bunch of "Milanistas" (the majority here are decent mind you) who have been so hostile towards eachother. This is against the spirit of our club ....we're not those interfags to be bickering and letting egos rather than common sense rule...but hey what does my idealistic ass know right :rolleyes: Don't worry kids you don't have to worry about me messing up your perfect e-lives....you'll hardly see me around. I'll be mainly in the ronaldo and hottest girls threads, when I do visit....

All I have to say is that a genuine milan fan loves his club and will believe only good things about them until the hard cold evidence indicates otherwise.
We should respect our stars/legends/ contributors......otherwise what is the point really?? To show off how much research we have done?? Display our debating skills?? The world has enough hate as it is. It is cynical enough too...please stop spreading it here...peace out :cool:

crazymilangirl 16-07-2007 15:15

I think its unfair how we are losing good posters because of stuff like this. Some are sick and tired of certain members being "protected" by the mod and they leave..while others just ruins their name as a good poster by taking the "law" into their own hands and delevoping this " bitchy" attitude because they think reporting posts etc doesnt help. :rolleyes:

This 2 weeks ban stuff can be good but it hasnt changed much to be honest..

Besi 16-07-2007 22:22

^ This forum lost the taste..

Off for vacation..

Tsar 16-07-2007 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
I think its unfair how we are losing good posters because of stuff like this. Some are sick and tired of certain members being "protected" by the mod and they leave..while others just ruins their name as a good poster by taking the "law" into their own hands and delevoping this " bitchy" attitude because they think reporting posts etc doesnt help. :rolleyes:

This 2 weeks ban stuff can be good but it hasnt changed much to be honest..

A bit rich to complain about bitchy attitudes when your trying to implement a soap-opera banning thread in this very sub forum.

crazymilangirl 17-07-2007 13:34

^^ You call that bitching? ohh....i just made a suggestion and last time i checked it wasnt against the rules :D anything else sir. ?

Marcus 17-07-2007 13:43

I believe passion is like a welcoming committee here: she just likes to torture you if you happen to be put on her black list.

this forum isn't the same without her, though she could be a bit nicer :)

drucurl 17-07-2007 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus
I believe passion is like a welcoming committee here: she just likes to torture you if you happen to be put on her black list.

this forum isn't the same without her, though she could be a bit nicer :)

I don't mind extremists or their attitudes or whatever they have to say that's fine. What i do mind is the invisible force field that exists around some of them :head: Personally I think that cmg's suggestion is a good one but it will surely never be implemented because it would expose this sham of a forum.

Passion in ONE post broke almost every rule in this forum and all that was done was to have her post deleted and bans for myself and p_maldini_3. I didn't even insult her directly but I guess that was a greater crime than her harrassing me continually about being a ronaldo fan and a milan idealist.

I don't want her banned because she is a colourful charracter and does add life to this place. However it is unfair that people who she pisses off have to suffer each time for expressing their disgust at her ways :rolleyes:

Marcus 17-07-2007 14:52

drucurl... she first accused me of being a ronaldo groupie... do you have any idea how that felt? Me? A MacRonalds groupie? Hell no!!!

Just keep it cooling, try ignoring her offensive posts and focus on the ones when she contributes to the forum. Oh, and keep posting, don't leave because of silly stuff like this.

Wild 17-07-2007 16:35

Is it possible that the date & even the time is shown in every post ?

gahanthegod 17-07-2007 16:39

You've all missed the fun cos you weren't here when she was a mod. That era was the "Great Depression" of R&B Forums. :D

Jasper 17-07-2007 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild
Is it possible that the date & even the time is shown in every post ?

Well they do show it or you're asking if instead of today/yesterday would be the exact date? Or am I missing something?

I like the today/yesterday version as it implicates on how "hot" is the thread/post.

Wild 17-07-2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Well they do show it or you're asking if instead of today/yesterday would be the exact date? Or am I missing something?

I like the today/yesterday version as it implicates on how "hot" is the thread/post.

I mean having the time/date with "each post" regardless of other indicators.

takahan 17-07-2007 19:41

I may be wrong but I always feel that the moderator's main job is to help the forumers and it seems that our moderators got the impression that closing down threads(those they don't like) is more important than helping forumers.

Anyway this is my impression of the moderators and ex moderators in this forum.