The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sasha 04-01-2010 03:59

Respect my authoritah!

Pedro 04-01-2010 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 638529)
Respect my authoritah!

oh yeah

that line is gold

Beemer 04-01-2010 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixOneFive (Post 638524)
btw i expect that the time i put into that will result in you using it as your avatar or sig pic. it would only be polite. :D:D:D

Done. :)

Pedro 04-01-2010 05:31

hahahahaha:D

awesome

SixOneFive 04-01-2010 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer (Post 638572)
Done. :)

omg that is awesome

Pedro 04-01-2010 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixOneFive (Post 638580)
omg that is awesome

:)I know, I was looking like Ai (sig) when I saw she did it.

Sod-Lod 04-01-2010 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 638501)
The only thing I can ask for Sod-Lod is that when posting lengthy articles to put a small excerpt (title, a few sentences) and a link the article.

As for double posting, you can just edit your previous post and add to it.

Other than that, I don't see a problem & I'm sure many appreciate your work.

And for those asking about dinhoking, he was banned for other reasons than just being "annoying".

Appreciate the understanding, and consider it done.

Sod-Lod 04-01-2010 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer (Post 638507)
It's funny, others post complaints on here and hardly anyone says a word, but when I do so, I'm mod-tripping.

Get off your high horse, folks. I've been here far longer than most of the whiners, so I have some semblance of what is and not acceptable for the forums. Thanks.

It is only you who is whiner here; posting news about the team is reflecting bad image for the forum haa? :head:

I don't want to have fight with you for any reason, so simply, i will ignore any post from your side as i need no headache.

Lisa 04-01-2010 07:56

Guys, if a forumer annoys you too much or you don't like the way he or she posts...put them on your ignore list. It's a far better option than all the bickering that's been going on.

Sidd 04-01-2010 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer (Post 638451)
If dinhoking was banned for what I assume was spamming, maybe SodLod deserves some consideration for his near-incessant double posting with these badly translated "news" reports. It's annoying.

most of his posts are in the Rumour Commode anyways, its not annoying...

btw love the avatar! lol
quoting Cartman: 'Go with Christ brah!'

Sod-Lod 04-01-2010 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 638596)
Guys, if a forumer annoys you too much or you don't like the way he or she posts...put them on your ignore list. It's a far better option than all the bickering that's been going on.

May God Bless You Lisa, Beemer already knew about that feature, but she want me out from forum for her reasons not because I annoy somebody.

KujaIX 04-01-2010 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 638659)
May God Bless You Lisa, Beemer already knew about that feature, but she want me out from forum for her reasons not because I annoy somebody.

i think she is only annoyed because you post news in many different posts when you could just leave a few lines and put the other news in the same post.

but i think what you do is helpful and keeps the lazier member informed :), just post all of the transfer news in one post, don't make 6 posts each containing one piece of news.

Pedro 04-01-2010 15:49

I have also a tip for Sod-Lod :tongue:

Try to choose for one thread (instead of two)
if it's about a Milan player, choose his own thread, if it's a rumour, rumour thread (rumour 'bout a Milan player, I think it's best to choose his own thread, 'cause rumour thread get enough posts anyway),etc.(Italian thread is a good place if there is no specific thread for it)..

because I will read all/both threads anyway;) (else one thing may be discussed on different places...)

Sod-Lod 04-01-2010 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 638666)
I have also a tip for Sod-Lod :tongue:

Try to choose for one thread (instead of two)
if it's about a Milan player, choose his own thread, if it's a rumour, rumour thread (rumour 'bout a Milan player, I think it's best to choose his own thread, 'cause rumour thread get enough posts anyway),etc.(Italian thread is a good place if there is no specific thread for it)..

because I will read all/both threads anyway;) (else one thing may be discussed on different places...)

when i relate "Define Link" in a player in "rumor commode" as an example I just tell the user to open the Player thread an discuss the rumor there, not to let people have Double discussions which will be senseless; but unfortunately some users do discuss it in Rumor Commode because he is lazy to turn the page.

So it is consider my mistake or the Lazy One in this case?

I thing the Moderator's job to guide him/her to the right post.

P.S. Your notes are welcome here, don't hesitate

Quote:

i think she is only annoyed because you post news in many different posts when you could just leave a few lines and put the other news in the same post.

but i think what you do is helpful and keeps the lazier member informed , just post all of the transfer news in one post, don't make 6 posts each containing one piece of news.
take it from me, it is beyond that reason, is because her attitudes toward me projects her hate, she only try to criticize people without having conversation as if she is the right hand of God or so.:head:

I could be wrong if she prove the vise versa.

Pedro 04-01-2010 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 638733)
when i relate "Define Link" in a player in "rumor commode" as an example I just tell the user to open the Player thread an discuss the rumor there, not to let people have Double discussions which will be senseless; but unfortunately some users do discuss it in Rumor Commode because he is lazy to turn the page.

So it is consider my mistake or the Lazy One in this case?

I thing the Moderator's job to guide him/her to the right post.

P.S. Your notes are welcome here, don't hesitate

Well, I'm not talking about mistakes...

I just response to what I see first. Monkey see, monkey do!

But now I see your explanation... though I doubt it is neccesary to link to your own comments, like I said, I will find your comment myself ;)

Because I check all threads when new replies are there, I found it a bit annoying to find out I'm checking out the same news two times...

Sod-Lod 04-01-2010 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 638746)
Well, I'm not talking about mistakes...

I just response to what I see first. Monkey see, monkey do!

But now I see your explanation... though I doubt it is neccesary to link to your own comments, like I said, I will find your comment myself ;)

Because I check all threads when new replies are there, I found it a bit annoying to find out I'm checking out the same news two times...

great, appreciate your cooperating man :)

Senatore_M84 06-01-2010 17:43

I Got a Suggestion. We make these warn-able to bannable offenses......

Milano84 top 5 pet peeves of R&B forum....

5. OMGz Sign Criscito, Rossi, insert italian under 25 who scores a goal on repeatrepeatrepeat- Where were you all when we got gila? Probably celebrating. not every young player is worth 20 mil, so give it time.
4. Berlusconi bashing- You wouldn't have become a fan if not for the man in 99.9% of cases. Don't be such a douche because of a brief period of tough finances
3. Any negative comment about a brazilian "RACIST!"- "Pato played poorly" "OMGZZ you're a ANTI-BRAZILIAN HATER!!!!!"
2. Why is (insert name of of guy who NEVER players) not starting?!- Where is huntelaar?! Same place he's been last 2 months, duh! Or god forbid "where is albertazzi, darmian, donati etc. etc.
1. Every quote by galliani which slowly crushes my soul- Can we just ban these?

so from now one when you see one, you can go "Warning M84-2 Masster. Stop talking about some kid who will never play and acting like he's actual first teamer"

Jasper 06-01-2010 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 639518)

5. OMGz Sign Criscito, Rossi, insert italian under 25 who scores a goal on repeatrepeatrepeat- Where were you all when we got gila? Probably celebrating. not every young player is worth 20 mil, so give it time.
4. Berlusconi bashing- You wouldn't have become a fan if not for the man in 99.9% of cases. Don't be such a douche because of a brief period of tough finances
3. Any negative comment about a brazilian "RACIST!"- "Pato played poorly" "OMGZZ you're a ANTI-BRAZILIAN HATER!!!!!"
2. Why is (insert name of of guy who NEVER players) not starting?!- Where is huntelaar?! Same place he's been last 2 months, duh! Or god forbid "where is albertazzi, darmian, donati etc. etc.

so from now one when you see one, you can go "Warning M84-2 Masster. Stop talking about some kid who will never play and acting like he's actual first teamer"

Consider it done.

hdcantona 06-01-2010 19:14

you can't do that Jasper, because:

OMGz but I want us to sign Criscito + Rossi etc,

but we won't cos Berlusconi is a cock,

it's all these racisists that hate brazilians that r ruining the forum,

and why is Huntelaar not starting?

Galliani: "we won't be signing anyone, mr.berlusconi has decided there are too many champions, and it would not be fair to bring anyone in"

Beemer 07-01-2010 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 639518)

My favorite is the guys' "OMGZ I'm squirting all over my computer" posts whenever someone scores a goal.