The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

necromancer 25-11-2010 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 858962)
While off topic, you guys are having a very interesting discussion. May I suggest that you open a thread in the Off-Topic subforum and continue there?

Would be nice, but I doubt whether many would actually be interested. And even I dont really post here all that often. Please do the honours if you feel that it won't be a #fail thread - we can carry this discussion there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 858968)
Interesting, a Psych guy. :) I'm relatively distracted at the time, and you're right, my thought train lacks necessary depth, but this discussion has potential.

I'm in. :) Once my PM arrives, it's on. Teachers vs. traders. Anything bout trading always gets my feelers resonating. It's a hell lot more than mere punting btw, there's a lot of psych involved too.

Punting involves psych too of course. But yes, do send a nice fat PM :)

samir10 25-11-2010 20:28

some people should really get a life and get off the forum for a while.

hdcantona 25-11-2010 20:37

ah, you just reminded me of Pippo's goal v Farca :proud:

KujaIX 25-11-2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by samir10 (Post 859106)
some people should really get a life and get off the forum for a while.

I think this might be aimed at me. I shall consider your suggestion. :) :D

Corzioli 25-11-2010 21:30

K, I'm back. There's the Convocation week going on on campus and once the mortar boards were thrown up earlier in the afternoon the partying started. Man, I'm jealous of these guys :tongue: anyways, assuming I tidy up like three outstanding electives sometime next semester then I'll be getting these same thrills come late 2012. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I'm not sure I'll even have these spare minutes to linger here my senior year..the workload's crazy, coupled with those carryover courses. :( Damn.

Yeah necro..I'm obliged to start drafting this really obese PM in the next ten or so, so weeelax a bit and await the deluge, though I'm pretty exhausted atm. :) Let's talk about Drives and Motivation..it's been a while since I had my self-learning Psychology sessions and I'm not sure where I left the few texts I had (mainly on aberrant psych; pathopsychology) but some info's still somewhere there in my Ego and Id (unprocessed). I learnt a lot about Freudian psychoanalytic theory and the complexes and dream interpretation..Psych's one INTERESTING field, really. I tell my buds, if I wasn't already madly in love with the biosphere I'd have been a Psych major.

I think the motivations for teaching and trading differ ginormously.

And the psychological play involved in betting's petty compared to trading. I speak from experience. To be a calculated trader an amount of understanding of the mechanisms of mass psychology's required. You're dealing with the primal emotions of the public here. Sports betting esp. football betting basically boils down to player psychology after all the statistics have been masticated which is a rather exclusive variable. Same applies to most other betting activities, even Russian roulette. :D

:star:TEACHERS:star: ROCK!!!

samir10 25-11-2010 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 859120)
I think this might be aimed at me. I shall consider your suggestion. :) :D

well i wasn't thinking of you or anyone particularly. i meant on whole forum community. stop being hysterical ppl :D

and if you wanna troll don't do it outside off topic threads. i wanna see what's up with dinho and i see like 20 new pages. i'm all of a sudden wtf is he dead or sth :head:

Pedro 25-11-2010 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 859151)
:star:TEACHERS:star: ROCK!!!

:proud:

Ali Daei 25-11-2010 22:20

this forum reminds me of high school, its ridiculous.

Corzioli 25-11-2010 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 859165)
:proud:

Really. Got lots of respect for the real teachers who always want to improve their students intellectually and otherwise.

Sage 26-11-2010 00:08

ppl who have constant bitch fights in a freaking football forum over something thats not even football related should seek help.

Madridista 26-11-2010 00:31

this guy corziolis posts kinda make me question reality

Senatore_M84 26-11-2010 01:49

Problem: posters who freak out like little girls cause its clear they haven't been laid

Suggestion: seek a prostitute. Its cheaper than wining and dining many women till u find one. And end results same... you can finally think clearly!2

Dalilah 26-11-2010 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 859228)

Here goes the title: Question Reality! :D

If I have to say something about the forum, some quality offtop discussions would be really welcome :)

Corzioli 26-11-2010 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 859228)

Elucidate?? :conf:

GreatKalu 26-11-2010 07:57

Welcome back KujaIX ... and you too Ashish; Endhua vishesham? :eek:

@ KujaIX: Just wanted to say that while I agreed to your comment being a ban-able offense, I agree with you regarding inconsistencies. In fact, when I was pulled over for supposed racist remarks, I pointed out that homophobic ones were not treated with such severity.

The only reason why I was warned was because certain members complained consistently about my comments and about racist comments in general.

Therefore, I think its only correct that Kuja's complaints are given equal value ... and just as I have respected certain members' feelings and cut down on my own views on racist remarks, we should as a community respect Kuja's. Whether he's doing it to "get attention" is besides the point.

Ashish 26-11-2010 08:47

over 18 only even if IQ is less than zero please

Thanks madther ;)

hdcantona 26-11-2010 17:36

I'm not 18 and I'm a damn-sight more mature than many posters on here who are far older.

Ashish 26-11-2010 22:19

Hey guys I am going for 3 weeks, David is giving me a voluntary ban for three weeks, i have three projects and 2 exams on the pipeline and i dont know how will I do it.

Love this forum and love you guys but too much addiction naah cant piss off my grades and will see you in 3 weeks

Forza milan ;)

David NOW

hdcantona 26-11-2010 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 859314)
over 18 only even if IQ is less than zero please

Thanks madther ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 859546)
I'm not 18 and I'm a damn-sight more mature than many posters on here who are far older.

ahem...

no reply?

Sasha 26-11-2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 859706)
Hey guys I am going for 3 weeks, David is giving me a voluntary ban for three weeks, i have three projects and 2 exams on the pipeline and i dont know how will I do it.

Love this forum and love you guys but too much addiction naah cant piss off my grades and will see you in 3 weeks

Forza milan ;)

David NOW

great timing. :rolleyes: