The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Pedro 27-05-2011 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1014194)
Kuja should be off however. Posh snob.

Translation?

Sage 27-05-2011 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1014196)
Translation?

spoiled arrogant fuck

Calum1903 28-05-2011 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1014194)
Kuja should be off however. Posh snob.

Has he actually done something to provoke this? Other than being from Oxford, I mean.

manutd fan 28-05-2011 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 1014209)
Has he actually done something to provoke this? Other than being from Oxford, I mean.

Aye.

fredrik9 28-05-2011 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1014200)
spoiled arrogant fuck

Kuja will be back in a couple of weeks.

Talk about him then.

Not behind his back when he can't respond.

manutd fan 28-05-2011 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1014214)

Talk about him then.

He's far too intimidating.

Sage 28-05-2011 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1014214)

Talk about him then.

im not talking shit about Kuja, Pedro didnt understand what "posh snob" meant so I was explaining it to him in other words.

fredrik9 28-05-2011 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1014217)
im not talking shit about Kuja, Pedro didnt understand what "posh snob" meant so I was explaining it to him in other words.

Sorry, didn't mean you. I meant in general.

Wild 28-05-2011 00:36

Whats funny is taking actions against respected users to protect the name of a player who probably never heard of this place & no one stepped to protect an actual member who also used to be a mod from hordes of illiterate idiots that attacked her & a great player she liked in Dida forcing her to leave this forum.

hdcantona 28-05-2011 00:53

Problem - everyone's problems

suggestion - cider anjd vodka :proud: :star: :proud:

Sven 28-05-2011 01:01

It was not about the insults at Pirlo. Such is that people insulted him freely on the thread for days, and no mod did anything.

We just took some action when the flame war (trolling and reaction) was too much and members where insulting each other, reporting posts and the discussions was becoming way too heated. If people could keep it civilized, there would be no problem. But that was not the case.

I think it's better to stop all the stuff at certain point. It's either stop or start to "punish" every member involved individually, and that would not be a good option I guess.

Wild 28-05-2011 01:08

Aha , so in a way it was just sage & Dru were guilty + punished or there was other members also ?
I mean the fight is two sides fighting & both should be punished , right ?

David 28-05-2011 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1014188)
@ wild, obviously hes selective, he banned me for insulting ibra and when other members swear at players/other members its perfectly fine :lol:

That's just how you'd like to frame your ban. You've been warned several times before and your ridiculous comment was just the cherry on top of it all. So were you just selective or forgot about it all? :lol:

Sven put it well. Why didn't we ban all the anti-Pirlo groupies from the forum Wild - including yourself - if protecting Pirlo's integrity was the case? :fp:

David 28-05-2011 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1014230)
Aha , so in a way it was just sage & Dru were guilty + punished or there was other members also ?
I mean the fight is two sides fighting & both should be punished , right ?

I cherry picked them for full impact. Seems to have worked.

Wild 28-05-2011 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1014231)
Sven put it well. Why didn't we ban all the anti-Pirlo groupies from the forum Wild - including yourself - if protecting Pirlo's integrity was the case? :fp:

Yeah , sven put it right.
There was fight , insults & stabbing.
An example should be made & dru + sage were punished.
But punishing one side is obviously fair.
One side who didnt even start insulting other members + am sure @ the end didnt insult as much as the good side.
I mean did dru or sage went : Pirlo is gone , wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu + fuck you sasha you bitch & dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Yet , a mod started the fuck u.

manutd fan 28-05-2011 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 1014227)
Problem - everyone's problems

suggestion - cider anjd vodka :proud: :star: :proud:

Cider is horrible :head:

Wild 28-05-2011 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1014232)
I cherry picked them for full impact. Seems to have worked.

Yeah , it sure will.
While @ it , ban all the ppl who most of the mods disagree with & this place is gonna turn heaven.

hdcantona 28-05-2011 01:19

wtf you on about?

Magners/Bulmers,, Strongbow, Scrumpy Jack - all awesome :proud:

drucurl 28-05-2011 02:30

Thanks Wild for speaking up for me. I know I'm about as popular as tha plauge these days..so it's always nice to see you still have friends...The funny thing is the exact same types of posts that are seen as unacceptable in the Pirlo thread have been the norm in Clarence Seedorf's thread...for an even longer period. Worse posting has littered the Ronaldo thread as well. You know something's wrong when a guy joins juve and you STILL can't say anything -ve about him

Also what did I do so bad??? I didn't insult anyone except retorting at the Bear who posts nothing but personal attacks...How come he's always allowed to comment about me personally but I'm the bad guy?

honestly I don't give a fuck who was pm warned. Nobody ever extended me that courtesy...it's Always a surprise ban...The funny thing was that I was just having a bit of fun..kidding around (as manutd fan said) but the Pirlo groupies get soooo sensitive when anything other than some form of praise is directed his way. The last time I was presumably banned for IMPLYING that a moderato and a certain poster were working together. I never revealed the identities of the people I referred to as Lassie and Big Sam. If however anyone has proof that it was indeed certain posters that I referred to shouldn't Sage/Kuja-gate prove that I was RIGHT? And if there is no proof that I was referring to a specific member then why was I banned? Keep go mine this was a PUBLIC move to ban me for am implied insult. I've been getting direct and personal and unprovoked insults REPEATEDLY and usually from the same members who differ from me in opinion and NOTHING ever happens.

hdcantona 28-05-2011 02:35

just about heading off -as a matter of interest dru, to help me gauge things tomorrow, do you consider me a 'pirlo groupie' ?