The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

drucurl 28-05-2011 05:59

Warning: More Trolling!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 1014251)
just about heading off -as a matter of interest dru, to help me gauge things tomorrow, do you consider me a 'pirlo groupie' ?

Naw bro ..you're one of the most level headed balanced cool down to earth *****z on this forum :cool: I think you're awesome. Not all Pirlo fans are bad.....just the groupiez who rather put Milan second to him...these ppl have been seriously advocating that Milan be 10 world class players + Pirlo so that he'd do his mythical magical orchestrating....when in reality his abilities have been depreciating since 2007 and the entire team must suffer for his drawbacks. Now he's a 100% juBentino he's still getting worshiped/missed/praised ...ppl spewing nonesense like they are more sad than when Paolo left etc.

The above is a typical post I make in the Pirlo thread for which I'm banned from the entire subforum.

Sage 28-05-2011 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1014231)
That's just how you'd like to frame your ban. You've been warned several times before and your ridiculous comment was just the cherry on top of it all. So were you just selective or forgot about it all? :lol:

Sven put it well. Why didn't we ban all the anti-Pirlo groupies from the forum Wild - including yourself - if protecting Pirlo's integrity was the case? :fp:

several? lulz kaayy:lol:

why dont you ban pirlo groupies who get personal? I didnt know that if me or anyone else called pirlo a fairy/mercenary/useless its the equivelent/worse than swearing at those member's moms.:lol: because it seriously seems like it.

anyways this is my last post on this topic, its lame.

sushanmilano 28-05-2011 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1014268)
Naw bro ..you're one of the most level headed balanced cool down to earth *****z on this forum :cool: I think you're awesome. Not all Pirlo fans are bad.....just the groupiez who rather put Milan second to him...these ppl have been seriously advocating that Milan be 10 world class players + Pirlo so that he'd do his mythical magical orchestrating....when in reality his abilities have been depreciating since 2007 and the entire team must suffer for his drawbacks. Now he's a 100% juBentino he's still getting worshiped/missed/praised ...ppl spewing nonesense like they are more sad than when Paolo left etc.

The above is a typical post I make in the Pirlo thread for which I'm banned from the entire subforum.

What right do you have to make this assumption? You dont even know any of the pirlo fans personally. So just because am a fan of pirlo and refuse to hate him only feeling gratitude for his contribution i am putting milan second? Its so insulting and annoying. You keep repeating this everywhere that we are betraying milan etc. Well unlike you buddy, supported only milan this life so i would appreciate if you didnt give a lecture on loyalty .

Metronomo Pirlo 28-05-2011 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1014278)
What right do you have to make this assumption? You dont even know any of the pirlo fans personally. So just because am a fan of pirlo and refuse to hate him only feeling gratitude for his contribution i am putting milan second? Its so insulting and annoying. You keep repeating this everywhere that we are betraying milan etc. Well unlike you buddy, supported only milan this life so i would appreciate if you didnt give a lecture on loyalty .

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree with basically everything here especially the with how drucurl assumes that pirlo fans are by no means true milanistas:fp:

While I do appreciate maestro's contributions, I could understand where the pirlo hate comes from at times. Pirlo on his day could be a class apart from the rest but too often it seemed to me that he lost interest and lacked motivation at times which may have led to a decline in his performances. But then again the hate is so irrational that its hard to believe, I mean milan has one bad game than its pirlo's fault, I mean wtf is that???

Truth be told, the pirlo groupies are biased so too the pirlo haters, so no matter what you say, it is going to be considered as blasphemy by the others.
So can we please tone down the in fighting, it doesn't be-fit milanistas and it only serves to decrease the quality of the forum

And as for whether or not Pirlo is a Milan Legend... my personal view on this issue is that while he was a pivotal figure in the carlo years, to call him a legend or icon is a tad bit silly. Such titles should only be bestowed on a select few and to classify maestro in such categories may as well be an insult to players like Baresi and Maldini who when though of, Milan directly comes to mind:proud::proud:

sushanmilano 28-05-2011 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metronomo Pirlo (Post 1014284)
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree with basically everything here especially the with how drucurl assumes that pirlo fans are by no means true milanistas:fp:

While I do appreciate maestro's contributions, I could understand where the pirlo hate comes from at times. Pirlo on his day could be a class apart from the rest but too often it seemed to me that he lost interest and lacked motivation at times which may have led to a decline in his performances. But then again the hate is so irrational that its hard to believe, I mean milan has one bad game than its pirlo's fault, I mean wtf is that???

Truth be told, the pirlo groupies are biased so too the pirlo haters, so no matter what you say, it is going to be considered as blasphemy by the others.
So can we please tone down the in fighting, it doesn't be-fit milanistas and it only serves to decrease the quality of the forum

And as for whether or not Pirlo is a Milan Legend... my personal view on this issue is that while he was a pivotal figure in the carlo years, to call him a legend or icon is a tad bit silly. Such titles should only be bestowed on a select few and to classify maestro in such categories may as well be an insult to players like Baresi and Maldini who when though of, Milan directly comes to mind:proud::proud:

excellent post man:star: There is no point in discussing pirlo any further. we have been running around in circles for the last two weeks. And whats the end result? pirlo has the same number of fans and same number of haters as before. You cant change a person's opinion...

Ash 28-05-2011 09:21

Quote:

You are the first person who should be fuckin' banned. You were the ones who started calling other people's posts trash while coming up with your owen delusional theories and as far as I know YOU were one who was constantly insulting other posters...

While I am not disagreeing with Dru's ban, cauz his constant moaning was making the thread tiresome to read I am surprised how you only got a warning while he got a straight ban...

MilanMB 28-05-2011 09:28

David, just admit you're being unfair (which you are)... it's your forum, you can do what the fuck you want :lol:

Sage and dru did some trolling, but it's not like the groupies didn't troll at all. Saying stuff like "Pirlo's the best midfielder of the last 10 years" is definitely some high level trolling. Or what about this, "Pirlo's the essence of Milan" - TROLLING.

And don't get me started with the insults the fanboys spread around when you're talking down to their boy... It's not just the Pirlo fanboys, we've had the same problem with Ibra's and the Dinho groupies. Fanboys is the worst thing you can have on a forum, they make it their mission to stop all decent discussion.

I don't understand why Pirlo fans get special treatment.

sushanmilano 28-05-2011 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1014306)
You are the first person who should be fuckin' banned. You were the ones who started calling other people's posts trash while coming up with your owen delusional theories and as far as I know YOU were one who was constantly insulting other posters...

While I am not disagreeing with Dru's ban, cauz his constant moaning was making the thread tiresome to read I am surprised how you only got a warning while he got a straight ban...

Well since i only started posting regularly recently and this was my first offence i think its fair that i received a warning that my behaviour/posting style was not appropriate for the forum. Previously when i used to just read the forum/not active i saw a lot of instances where people were given the first warning. Didn't you and sage get into some race related abuse fest some months ago for which you were warned and told to cut it out?

Jasper 28-05-2011 11:10

:b:

drucurl 28-05-2011 11:16

Quote:

I really don't want to answer you since I know where this would go. then I'd be blamed again ( :proud: )...but briefly:
1)If you acknowledge that a player is a burden defensively therefore it's an absolute necessity that he always be surrounded by a heavy physical presence Then you are willing to sacrifice part of the cdm's job to patrol the entire field so that he can babysit. Therefore you're asking MILAN to work for Pirlo. Now all of this would be worth it if
2)You didn't have to put up with his diminished offensive ability. Whether it's age or lack of motivation ;) - Pirlo doesn't work his way in the middle like he used to. He was never a Ronaldinho but he could get past a marker or two and he could have rode out a challenge or two. Nowadays unless he can get a clear path forward we see either A) (very often) a loss of posession to a tough opposing cdm B)Back, sideways pass C) Dangerous back pass. Insisting that Milan plays such a NOW ineffective/inefficient player is requiring that we accommodate and compensate for inferiority by moaning that the forwards make more and better runs, and insisting that our fullbacks improve or be replaced. If such heavy re-vamping is required to accommodate ONE PLAYER. Is it not easier/simpler and cheaper to replace that player??

The two points above are at the core of the average Pirlo hater's grouse. However each time such is mentioned, it is either followec by a skyscraper or text from The Bear, which is nothing more than numerous personal jibes and insults (the usual dru's a ronaldo fan, christian, likes anime, wasn't always a Milanista) as sushanmiano has already begun to allude to (see bold)
The rest follow suit vs the Pirlo critic with "Yeah Pirlo fan :star::star::star::star::star: " and "Grazie Il Maestro a true Milan legend" and of course "Yeah great post Pirlo fan :fp::fp::fp: at anyone who disagrees who is a n00b anyway" etc etc ad nauseum

The recent development of Pirlo leaving while admitting that the offer at Milan was unsatisfactory is yet further evidence of the utter hypocrisy and shameful bias that is ALWAYS disguised as Milan fandom. Let me say that I don't think of Pirlo or L30 as a traitor but as I explained in the thread a lot of it was teasing the fans who routinely shat on other past players who left in less questionable circumstances than Pirlo's. Now that Pirlo is professing his love for Juve all over the press and after ten years with the Rossoneri - placing Inter on the same level with the most successful club in the world - and I as a Milan fan am not allowed to make fun of this and further more my punishment is a BAN from the players thread so that I'll NEVER make ANY Pirlo fan feel uncomfortable. No pm warning nothing...just deletion of my jube- insensitive posts (I know the Azzuri fans approved of the move so Italia can shine once more) AND a ban from discussing the other Milan legends like Maldini and Ba.

And lastly I'm the wrong one for being irritated at the plethora of comments (and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE ARE PLENTY ) to the effect of Pirlo's departure being more painful than Maldini's....wishing him the best as a zebra etc. Well apologies in advance for desiring to see the refurbished Inter flop get the shit tackled out of him by KPB and schooled by Robinho :o

David 28-05-2011 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1014308)
David, just admit you're being unfair (which you are)... it's your forum, you can do what the fuck you want :lol:

I never admitted to being fair. Fair ain't something we can do. Have you even read the previous posts in this forum? I stated that twice before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage
several? lulz kaayy:lol:

Yeah, several. You're one of the members that got the most second chances around here yet you still whine and cry discrimination. :fp:

We're going in circles in here. Your ban from the Legends forum was not fair - we did it to calm things down. Did it work? Certainly seems to. The end.

Fiero 28-05-2011 11:23

Remember that this is a Milan forum, so praising Milan players should be okay I guess, right? Of course some people go over the top and it's annoying, but if praising someone or something Milan related is a ban-able offense, then what isn't?

I know everyone has their own opinion and that's fine. It's okay to think Pirlo is a pile of shit and even say so in his thread. But it's not okay to post 10 essays daily on how worthless he is, especially as he left the club. Shouldn't him leaving put an end to all the fighting? As far as I know, everyone who criticized Pirlo wanted him gone from Milan, now that he's gone, what are the others trying to prove? That he's a traitor? Who gives a fuck? That's subjective and depends on each one's thoughts and feelings, and you can't "force" people to change their thoughts and feelings on the matter.

For the record, I don't think the Sheva, Kaka, or Leonardo threads were half as damaged as Pirlo's was. I could be wrong, but I don't think that we've had a thread as outrageous as Pirlo's. Shit had gone way over the top since Pirlo left. Some action needed to be done, and David made the decision that cut down damage the most.

sushanmilano 28-05-2011 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1014357)
I really don't want to answer you since I know where this would go. then I'd be blamed again ( :proud: )...but briefly:
1)If you acknowledge that a player is a burden defensively therefore it's an absolute necessity that he always be surrounded by a heavy physical presence Then you are willing to sacrifice part of the cdm's job to patrol the entire field so that he can babysit. Therefore you're asking MILAN to work for Pirlo. Now all of this would be worth it if
2)You didn't have to put up with his diminished offensive ability. Whether it's age or lack of motivation ;) - Pirlo doesn't work his way in the middle like he used to. He was never a Ronaldinho but he could get past a marker or two and he could have rode out a challenge or two. Nowadays unless he can get a clear path forward we see either A) (very often) a loss of posession to a tough opposing cdm B)Back, sideways pass C) Dangerous back pass. Insisting that Milan plays such a NOW ineffective/inefficient player is requiring that we accommodate and compensate for inferiority by moaning that the forwards make more and better runs, and insisting that our fullbacks improve or be replaced. If such heavy re-vamping is required to accommodate ONE PLAYER. Is it not easier/simpler and cheaper to replace that player??

The two points above are at the core of the average Pirlo hater's grouse. However each time such is mentioned, it is either followec by a skyscraper or text from The Bear, which is nothing more than numerous personal jibes and insults (the usual dru's a ronaldo fan, christian, likes anime, wasn't always a Milanista) as sushanmiano has already begun to allude to (see bold)
The rest follow suit vs the Pirlo critic with "Yeah Pirlo fan :star::star::star::star::star: " and "Grazie Il Maestro a true Milan legend" and of course "Yeah great post Pirlo fan :fp::fp::fp: at anyone who disagrees who is a n00b anyway" etc etc ad nauseum

The recent development of Pirlo leaving while admitting that the offer at Milan was unsatisfactory is yet further evidence of the utter hypocrisy and shameful bias that is ALWAYS disguised as Milan fandom. Let me say that I don't think of Pirlo or L30 as a traitor but as I explained in the thread a lot of it was teasing the fans who routinely shat on other past players who left in less questionable circumstances than Pirlo's. Now that Pirlo is professing his love for Juve all over the press and after ten years with the Rossoneri - placing Inter on the same level with the most successful club in the world - and I as a Milan fan am not allowed to make fun of this and further more my punishment is a BAN from the players thread so that I'll NEVER make ANY Pirlo fan feel uncomfortable. No pm warning nothing...just deletion of my jube- insensitive posts (I know the Azzuri fans approved of the move so Italia can shine once more) AND a ban from discussing the other Milan legends like Maldini and Ba.

And lastly I'm the wrong one for being irritated at the plethora of comments (and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE ARE PLENTY ) to the effect of Pirlo's departure being more painful than Maldini's....wishing him the best as a zebra etc. Well apologies in advance for desiring to see the refurbished Inter flop get the shit tackled out of him by KPB and schooled by Robinho :o

I agree that pirlo's quality has diminished quite significantly , and i believe he is not the pirlo i fell in love with which is why i agree with milan's decision to not give a long contract (i have mentioned this quite a few times that if allegri doesnt need his services he is more than welcome to sell him and get a player better fit for the formation) But still calling him ladri boy , fairy fuck etc etc is totally uncalled for especially when he is leaving. just thank him, he was integral in our success for atleast 5-6 years, u cant deny that.

drucurl 28-05-2011 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1014360)
I agree that pirlo's quality has diminished quite significantly , and i believe he is not the pirlo i fell in love with which is why i agree with milan's decision to not give a long contract (i have mentioned this quite a few times that if allegri doesnt need his services he is more than welcome to sell him and get a player better fit for the formation) But still calling him ladri boy , fairy fuck etc etc is totally uncalled for especially when he is leaving. just thank him, he was integral in our success for atleast 5-6 years, u cant deny that.

Like I said I have no desire to drag the ladri fairy princess or her eternal love for gobbi here! We've gone off topic long enough and that's more than enough reason for me to get another ban. Don't worry you will only get another pm asking you to kindly stop the o/t posting.

I will say this though be sure to warn the old lady to stay off the streets of Rio if he ever decides to vacation in Brazil. You never know when a drunk, sexually disoriented ex Milanista might push his shit in. He might not be able to orchestrate, let alone walk after providing that assist :cool:

Wild 28-05-2011 13:00

Dont drag Pirlo into this thread.
This aint a place to announce that Pirlo fan club or Pirlo haters arent true Milan fans.
It aint also a place to say Pirlo's fan love him more than Milan & it sure aint a place to discuss the performance of Pirlo.

Am here just to say that mods gave a pass for insults for the Pirlo groupies & they banned the haters which is a disgrace to say the least.
The Pirlo's fans started the personal insult & they built on it from "fuck you" --- > "suck a dick Pirlo's haters" & yet they werent banned.
There is a discrimination & users that shares to same way of thinking with mods are fovorite & about the same issue is about giving an opinion on certain players.
"maestro is Milan" is as trolling as "fuck you Pirlo" so again there was more trolling coming from his fan than his haters.
Dru + Sage's ban probably wont get lifted but I still wanted to highlight the issue maybe , just maybe things in the future are handled with fairness.
Not all parties are gonna fully approve of every single decision but @ least mods should make an effort to be fair rather than acting careless about being biased.

drucurl 28-05-2011 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1014411)
Dont drag Pirlo into this thread.
This aint a place to announce that Pirlo fan club or Pirlo haters arent true Milan fans.
It aint also a place to say Pirlo's fan love him more than Milan & it sure aint a place to discuss the performance of Pirlo.

Am here just to say that mods gave a pass for insults for the Pirlo groupies & they banned the haters which is a disgrace to say the least.
The Pirlo's fans started the personal insult & they built on it from "fuck you" --- > "suck a dick Pirlo's haters" & yet they werent banned.
There is a discrimination & users that shares to same way of thinking with mods are fovorite & about the same issue is about giving an opinion on certain players.
"maestro is Milan" is as trolling as "fuck you Pirlo" so again there was more trolling coming from his fan than his haters.
Dru + Sage's ban probably wont get lifted but I still wanted to highlight the issue maybe , just maybe things in the future are handled with fairness.
Not all parties are gonna fully approve of every single decision but @ least mods should make an effort to be fair rather than acting careless about being biased.

Agreed bro as I mentioned before it wasn't my intention to drag the great debate here just to say that I'm not the horrible troll that I'm being made out to be. Sorry if I ended up draging elements of the argument here.

samir10 28-05-2011 13:55

Pirlo is out ffs. I don't know what's the big fuss about it. What's there to discuss now that he's gone? Chill out :b:

Sasha 28-05-2011 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1014223)
Whats funny is taking actions against respected users to protect the name of a player who probably never heard of this place & no one stepped to protect an actual member who also used to be a mod from hordes of illiterate idiots that attacked her & a great player she liked in Dida forcing her to leave this forum.

Like when you were calling Passion a whore? :lol:

MilanMB 28-05-2011 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1014482)

I wasn't around back then, but I've read her posts... that bitch was crazy :D

drucurl 28-05-2011 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1014482)

Selective memory. Passion would be a total b!tch to everyone. bitched with me nonstop from the time I joined and every dispute I had with her ended up with me getting banned. Now that I understand how this forum works I want her back as I'd just ignore her but as a new R&B user it was tough back then :cry: