The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Charbel 28-05-2011 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1014610)
Respect? You really don't know what you're talking about bro. With all respect. Milano84 would OFTEN conspire to fuck ppl up. I know this because him and I got together to get giancarlo (really he was a douche) out. When him are myself began to disagree he sought to turn most of the forum against me. Whenever we had an argument he'd run crying to the mods about how I insulted him personally and they'd always take his side.

Part of the reason I have the rep as some kinda trouble maker! Later when Crazy4milan started working for/with him things got worse. She'd delete whatever he or someone that I got into a fight said and leave my stuff and THEN use it to knock/ban me! A bit of a forum mafia if you will. Then to show off what he could do he banned Sage and Kuja....and I'm supposed to respect these corrupt shits?

I've been saying rather quiet while the forum mourned their banning. But I just thought there were some things you should know before you became their defense attorney. Oh and best of all they get the same ban time that I had even though there was no specified reason for mine. Not to mention they got off early to celebrate the scudetto- hardly resting any of their time.

Nah, you should know better. I went into A LOT of arguments with both Milano84 and C4M for many reasons, one being your banning. I'm sure you've read my arguments back then, so I'm in no need to quote myself again.

But, ... they got banned for a reason I believe that wasn't all that[although David might have a point, but it's just the way of seeing stuff]. Then, people started attacking both ...even disrespecting them..and much like I stood with anyone who was insulted before I stood next to them since it's wrong to insult them.

I expect that you don't go on and call them shit and such, as I've always thought of you as a person [ despite the reason arguments you've went through] who CAN avoid such insults...

I don't want to seem that I'm the guy trying to bring justice to the forum...but I should make some points to make my stand more clear.

drucurl 28-05-2011 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014617)
Nah, you should know better. I went into A LOT of arguments with both Milano84 and C4M for many reasons, one being your banning. I'm sure you've read my arguments back then, so I'm in no need to quote myself again.

But, ... they got banned for a reason I believe that wasn't all that[although David might have a point, but it's just the way of seeing stuff]. Then, people started attacking both ...even disrespecting them..and much like I stood with anyone who was insulted before I stood next to them since it's wrong to insult them.

I expect that you don't go on and call them shit and such, as I've always thought of you as a person [ despite the reason arguments you've went through] who CAN avoid such insults...

I don't want to seem that I'm the guy trying to bring justice to the forum...but I should make some points to make my stand more clear.

It's easy to be the voice of virtue when you're not the one they're fucking with. If my mysterious last ban was for indirectly insulting them then they had been doing this to me a LONG time now. That's all I'll say on the matter. i'm just glad that I can put them both on the ignore list now :cool:

Charbel 28-05-2011 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1014632)
It's easy to be the voice of virtue when you're not the one they're fucking with. If my mysterious last ban was for indirectly insulting them then they had been doing this to me a LONG time now. That's all I'll say on the matter. i'm just glad that I can put them both on the ignore list now :cool:

Well, it doesn't look like you'll ever be convinced. Milano84 actually insulted me from time to time, but unlike you I refrained from insulting him back & actually worked on proving my point...and refused to give up on my beliefs. Though, when I see that Milano84 is right, I'll point it out..and when he's being insulted I'll make sure [ especially cuz he's not posting ] I help and stop that. It's just a part of me I guess...you should understand.

drucurl 28-05-2011 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014637)
Well, it doesn't look like you'll ever be convinced. Milano84 actually insulted me from time to time, but unlike you I refrained from insulting him back & actually worked on proving my point...and refused to give up on my beliefs. Though, when I see that Milano84 is right, I'll point it out..and when he's being insulted I'll make sure [ especially cuz he's not posting ] I help and stop that. It's just a part of me I guess...you should understand.

you're a good kid. I have much to learn from you :)

Sasha 28-05-2011 19:10

C4m and senatore = king and queen of this forum. :o

SixOneFive 28-05-2011 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014562)
He had access to c4m's account [ with her permission of course], and banned two members as a part of a joke. They were both banned.

sorry but that's funny as hell

Stranger 28-05-2011 19:33

Tits or GTFO of this thread :o

fredrik9 28-05-2011 19:35

Commercial break. Let's take 5.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_--i-epiV1S...globes-14g.jpg

seveners 28-05-2011 19:44

Just make a poll who are the most annoying/disliked members of this forum aka enemy of this forum. Make it top five. Whoever in the list must behave. Fair eough i guess. I'm curious!

Congo Powers 28-05-2011 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasha (Post 1014668)
c4m and senatore = king and queen of this forum. :o

+1

neutral 28-05-2011 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1014689)
Commercial break. Let's take 5.

I think you mean 2!

Armin__m 28-05-2011 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1014689)

You can make constructive posts afterall:thumbsup:
:tongue:

fredrik9 28-05-2011 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armin__m (Post 1014759)
You can make constructive posts afterall:thumbsup:
:tongue:

I piss excellence.

Every day at the bathroom I ask myself "should I really flush, or should this be conserved for scientists and future generations?"

Madridista 29-05-2011 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1014668)
C4m and senatore = king and queen of this forum. :o

I suppose that makes you the jester then:lol:

Sage 29-05-2011 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1015077)
I suppose that makes you the jester then:lol:

LOL

the same thought came to mind when I read that:lol:

manutd fan 29-05-2011 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014549)
Show some respect. All he did is ban 2 members who were unbanned a couple of hours(?) later. What harm did he do? Actually people insulting others and constantly swearing at other members/players actually do damage, Milano84 and crazy4milan did nothing of that kind. And no...banning two members for a couple of hours DIDN'T harm them.

Samir, you can ask him via pm. You can see that he's constantly checking the forum.

:thumbsup:

Pedro 29-05-2011 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1014549)
Show some respect. All he did is ban 2 members who were unbanned a couple of hours(?) later. What harm did he do? Actually people insulting others and constantly swearing at other members/players actually do damage, Milano84 and crazy4milan did nothing of that kind. And no...banning two members for a couple of hours DIDN'T harm them.

m84 insults members all the time

Charbel 29-05-2011 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1015450)
m84 insults members all the time

Why was he banned? Because he banned 2 members through C4M's account. He wasn't banned because of his behavior before. [ that's something I'm not going to discuss as I've already spoken about it with him in the forum ]

Pedro 29-05-2011 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1015454)
Why was he banned? Because he banned 2 members through C4M's account. He wasn't banned because of his behavior before. [ that's something I'm not going to discuss as I've already spoken about it with him in the forum ]

You acted like he didn't insult people to which I responded. That you ask me why he got banned is totally irrelevant when it comes to my post and the bold part in your quote I replied to. Even though he never got banned for it, his behaviour certainly is something that has plenty of room for improvement (understatement).

Congo Powers 29-05-2011 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1015458)
his behaviour certainly is something that has plenty of room for improvement (understatement).

:lol::lol:

ok mom