The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

sushanmilano 29-05-2011 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1015463)
:lol::lol:

ok mom

fuck man, you are hilarious....:lol:

drucurl 29-05-2011 15:40

I have no problem with being insulted. You have to have some kind of backbone and sense of humor especially when dealing with thousands of international users for whom some statements might even be complimentary.

What I DO have a problem with is users who are ALWAYS crying about being insulted when they are no better themselves. However they choose to do it..either directly, indirectly or veiled in big words or complex ideas - IT'S STILL wrong. Even worse are ppl that do the above but are the first to complain to the admins. But worst of all are the mods who intervene on behalf of their friends and completely ignore the entire other side. pm's don't count when the action taken against the other party such as a ban or some other form of punishment are fucking useless and just accentuates the image of the other party as the troublemaker as what happened in the Pirlo thread

Wild 29-05-2011 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1014482)
Like when you were calling Passion a whore? :lol:

Calling spade a spade :D
She used to call me names simply coz she couldnt handle me.
When she didnt stop & no mod asked her I started to insult her back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 1014519)
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt some people go crazy here because Kuja was banned but wild wasnt yet he made some comment about Kuja being gay? Didnt he get lucky and now is complaining about fairness? I dont know maybe i am wrong, sorry if i am.

Unlike what dru said , I have no problem with his sexual orientations.
In fact I never addressed that aspect of his life , only that time when he got ban & I never looked @ his direction since then.
It was a pure joke coz the subject about what player can beat the other player & I said if he is talking from experience since he know men.
So if you consider this line deserve an " ask ppl in your country who died from bombing " then ok ........

Charbel 29-05-2011 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1015458)
You acted like he didn't insult people to which I responded. That you ask me why he got banned is totally irrelevant when it comes to my post and the bold part in your quote I replied to. Even though he never got banned for it, his behaviour certainly is something that has plenty of room for improvement (understatement).

I made my point clear, i've already said he's insulted me...so ...

drucurl 29-05-2011 21:26

Why Stranger banned? :conf:

Pirlo haterz dropping like flies :cry:

fredrik9 29-05-2011 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1015458)
You acted like he didn't insult people to which I responded. That you ask me why he got banned is totally irrelevant when it comes to my post and the bold part in your quote I replied to. Even though he never got banned for it, his behaviour certainly is something that has plenty of room for improvement (understatement).

Pedro, are you a 15 year old japanese girl, or a 15 year old boy who likes 15 year old japanese girls?

David 29-05-2011 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1015719)
Why Stranger banned? :conf:

Pirlo haterz dropping like flies :cry:

To set forth an example.

Sage 29-05-2011 23:31

David, I suggest you change your nick name to Führer.

:D

drucurl 30-05-2011 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1015829)
David, I suggest you change your nick name to Führer.

:eek:

:thumbsup:

:lol:

manutd fan 30-05-2011 06:32

Shut it Pedro.

Pedro 30-05-2011 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1015931)
Shut it Pedro.

:o

Corzioli 30-05-2011 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1015820)
To set forth an example.

:thumbsup: Führer of the Third Reich. :lol:

Sorry Ash but I kind'f agree with what he did..maybe there was another reason why the ban occured but it's really cwwazy getting one profile banned supposedly because you want to enjoy your graduation or something and then getting back via a sock...with every other act you're losing more and more of your legitimacy here.
I'm not like some perfect saint or some shit, don't get this twisted as some sort of attack..just my two rusty nickels. :)

drucurl 31-05-2011 17:29

Was wondering how long my ban from the subforum would last?
Would also like to thank admin for my ban cause my response to :star:Il Maestro's :star: comments that Bartha> (insert team) would have been permaban worthy :)
So :thumbsup: to r&b pre-emptive strike :eek:

RossoneroTifoso 01-06-2011 12:34

I dunno why people take this forum so seriously anyway :lol:

I honestly couldn't care less if somebody insulted me over the internet.

Fiero 01-06-2011 13:10

Pedro, your signature - wow.

drucurl 01-06-2011 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1016862)
Was wondering how long my ban from the subforum would last?
Would also like to thank admin for my ban cause my response to :star:Il Maestro's :star: comments that Bartha> (insert team) would have been permaban worthy :)
So :thumbsup: to r&b pre-emptive strike :eek:

:cry:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...ked_Banned.gif

David 02-06-2011 17:01

I'll lift them in one month. That's June 25th.

samir10 02-06-2011 17:52

Pedro has awesome sig, Japanese tits FTW :eek:

drucurl 02-06-2011 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1018216)
I'll lift them in one month. That's June 25th.

:cool:

drucurl 03-06-2011 15:00

Somebody please post this link in the :star:Ronaldo:star: thread.
Ppl forget that ronaldo had and still has every piece of flashy move that made Ronaldinho so famous. It's just at his peak he would prefer to use his body or pace which was unmatched. I remember him making a defender fall with a a fake in the brasilero. :proud: Fat, old and out of shape and he's still>>>>(insert name)
:o