The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Milanista10 09-07-2008 22:08

the forums are dead lately. Barely any old regulars left, the livelier ones got banned, and the best posters are mods (reference to Gaizka ;) )

Can we bring some people back lol :)

gaizka22 10-07-2008 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista10
the forums are dead lately. Barely any old regulars left, the livelier ones got banned, and the best posters are mods (reference to Gaizka ;) )

Off season is probably the deadest time of all, not much to discuss except transfer rumors and new shirt. This year is a bit better since we have Euro. No worry, once the regular season kicks off, things will get livelier again :)

Beemer 10-07-2008 06:27

Offseason is just horrible. I think it's also during the offseason that we realize we have real-world problems beyond Milan.

Lisa 10-07-2008 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer
Offseason is just horrible. I think it's also during the offseason that we realize we have real-world problems beyond Milan.

Ain't it the truth. :rolleyes:
Though after these past couple of weeks, I gladly welcome any Milan problems.

Beemer 10-07-2008 06:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by chely
Though after these past couple of weeks, I gladly welcome any Milan problems.

Same here. My brother hurt his back on the 4th of July and has been in and out of the hospital every day this week. The stress is tearing me to shreds.

Ashish 10-07-2008 07:19

Quote:

Same here. My brother hurt his back on the 4th of July and has been in and out of the hospital every day this week. The stress is tearing me to shreds.

dont worry he will be fine sooon :)

Lisa 10-07-2008 07:47

Quote:

I hope he gets better soon. :)

David-Regal 10-07-2008 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista10

Sometimes I prefer reading instead of posting. Maybe there are plenty of "me" out there. We won't know ;)

Tsar 10-07-2008 14:32

Bring back Passion for *9*. Problem solved.

sushanmilano 10-07-2008 15:06

why was passion for 9 banned anyway, i am new here->so i dont know but he seems quite famous

Tsar 10-07-2008 15:08

She shot her mouth of to the forum bike - also no longer with us, so it wasn't all bad.

Armin__m 10-07-2008 15:19

just don`t ban Tsar + bring p4*9* and frook back and we`ll have the most interesting off season ever.. :head:

siatanhai 10-07-2008 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Milan*4ever*
just don`t ban Tsar + bring p4*9* and frook back and we`ll have the most interesting off season ever.. :head:

why were they both banned, i dnt remember farouk but i remember passion for 9 well all she did was insult anyone who sed sumthin she didnt agree wit, u call that interesting???? to me it ennoying but out of interest what does it take for someone to be banned, when i read back on old thread i come across many ppl who are banned

drucurl 10-07-2008 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Milan*4ever*

Yip bring Passion*4*9 back but don't ban me if I ever happen to reply to her :D

Marcus 10-07-2008 15:41

Just give Billy_69 supermod powers. Best member ever.

Tsar 10-07-2008 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Yip bring Passion*4*9 back but don't ban me if I ever happen to reply to her :D

Of course, the whole point was great banter, nobody actually liked her.

Milanista10 10-07-2008 16:10

as long as you don't bring the pervert/attention-seeker Farouk back

Az. 10-07-2008 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar
Of course, the whole point was great banter, nobody actually liked her.

Ur fast becoming that 2 so no need to bring anybody back.

@the mods:why are u letting him still be here,i know its a free forum but all he does is insult people ,starting whit his stupid sig,if we accept merda fans here at least dont let them have huge inter sigs,u dont see any inter flags in the curva sud right?

:rolleyes:

Milanista10 10-07-2008 16:50

we've had celtic, fenerbache, man utd(still do), and other fans aswell. As long as they respect us, then it's fine that they stay. Even Tsar, (although I'm still convinced it won't last long/it's an act) he hasn't been an asshole, i think we're the ones giving him a harder time than him giving us a hard time. As long as he remains chill (kills me to defend an interista), because somewhere inside him, i doubt he can leave all those years of loving something.

drucurl 10-07-2008 17:08

I think Tsar's punishment should be a forced AC Milan avatar and sig that he can't edit.....and Pirlo, Seedorf, Maldini, Kaka, Gattuso and Ronaldo as his favourite players.....and his option to edit these is greyed out as well :D