The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 06-09-2011 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1092687)
Edit. Long live The Red & Black Forums. :thumbsup:

Edit in problems an suggestions thread , he might have surely fucked up

Bannnnnnnnnnnnn

fredrik9 06-09-2011 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1092754)
Edit in problems an suggestions thread , he might have surely fucked up

Bannnnnnnnnnnnn

Give it to me Ashish. I've been bad.

Wild 06-09-2011 21:55

Fuck this shit man.
I had a fight tonight with a guy & I started the fight with words but the fucker started with fists so my face is fucked up.

Az. 06-09-2011 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1092794)
Fuck this shit man.
I had a fight tonight with a guy & I started the fight with words but the fucker started with fists so my face is fucked up.

You think thats crappy?What about me missing all the drama?Load of crap :o

fredrik9 06-09-2011 22:14

And we're on air with Dr. Phil.

First caller Wild has a a question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1092794)
Fuck this shit man.

Oh the horror!! What did you say that provoked this terrible action of violence?

Wild 06-09-2011 22:28

I didnt even start.
I think that guy is on another version of the rule , fists then words while in here its the other way around.

True story :
I had a friend who is as tall as Xavi.
The guy was funny as hell & he would pump a joke even if he is going to die in like 5 min.
So anyway once he had a guy in a car trying to block him so my friend screamed @ the guy & got out of his car to put the guy in his place.
The other guy also got out of his & he was like a fucking Ibra.
My friend thought now we will insult each other & ppl will break the fight without getting physical & it will be better than him backing in up coz he was scared.
So my friend wanted to start with an insult & he said something like : are you blind ?
The other guy didnt say any word , he just punched my friend in the face , BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM.
My friend stood there with his nose broken & blood all over his face & said in a very calm yet surprised tone : what the fuck man!!!!! , shouldnt you insult before you go to hitting me ? :lol:
In arabic he said : Ma fi kiss Imak bil awal ?!!!! :lol:

fredrik9 06-09-2011 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1092836)
I didnt even start.
I think that guy is on another version of the rule , fists then words while in here its the other way around.

True story :
The guy was funny as hell & he would pump a joke even if he is going to die in like 5 min.
So anyway once he had a guy in a car trying to block him so my friend screamed @ the guy & got out of his car to put the guy in his place.
My friend thought now we will insult each other & ppl will break the fight without getting physical & it will be better than him backing in up coz he was scared.
So my friend wanted to start with an insult & he said something like : are you blind ?
The other guy didnt say any word , he just punched my friend in the face , BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM.
My friend stood there with his nose broken & blood all over his face & said in a very calm yet surprised tone : what the fuck man!!!!! , shouldnt you insult before you go to hitting me ? :lol:

Well, first of all, Wild, you say "as tall as Xavi".
I suppose that is meant as a joke, since we all know Xavi is short. Very short.
So you begin this quest for help by demeaning one of your own very best friends.
Your story goes on describing how this "very short" friend of yours gets his ass kicked.
While your friend is beaten down to the ground, if I understand this correctly,
all you do is observing the events and writing this report.

OK. Next caller.

Wild 06-09-2011 22:49

You want us to beat Ibra ? :D

None of us were there , he was the one telling us , proudly , the story.
The guy had his nose broken & was rolling on his back laughing how he fucked this one up.

Serno91 06-09-2011 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1092857)
OK. Next caller.

Got any referees? Is Ibra still saleable after the season?

http://www.gazetalibertas.com/wp-con...9/03/moggi.jpg

Charbel 06-09-2011 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1092836)
I didnt even start.

True story :

omg...hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa [unless you understand arabic...your not gonna get the joke ] :lol: ....

fredrik9 06-09-2011 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1092859)
None of us were there

But why weren't you? Because you look down on him and his lack of height?
And still you call him a good friend? Seriously, we need to talk about you, Wild.
And how you project your own life on to the failures of your childhood friends.
It's not healthy. So tell us a little bit about yourse... hold on there. Hold that thought.
We're going to commercials. We'll be right back.

fredrik9 06-09-2011 23:37

http://www.diet-weight-lose.com/cele...c-surgery2.jpg

fredrik9 06-09-2011 23:56

And we're back. Don't we just love those commercials, eh?

Wild was telling us how he let his midget friend down.
Standing there laughing when his friend was beaten up.
"Because he looks like Xavi", Wild said. Well. we love that.
Extermination of all the midgets. That's the only way to go.

Wild 06-09-2011 23:58

Fred is trying to get his won thread when he already have one.

fredrik9 07-09-2011 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1092899)
Fred is trying to get his won thread when he already have one.

My "won thread". Yes, let's talk a bit about that. But first of all, your fascination with short people. How could you let your friend bleed to death when you were just standing there, thinking about the taping of this show?

Did you think me and my staff would let this slide?

Ash 07-09-2011 00:20

Ask Fredrik thread anyone?

Or rather just use the existing one?

Charbel 07-09-2011 00:26

A commercial break, please?

fredrik9 07-09-2011 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1092926)
A commercial break, please?

Let's take a break for commercials!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gqmSdcl0Hc...ot-Picture.jpg

Wild 07-09-2011 00:35

:lol:

Ash 07-09-2011 00:36

I rather watch the commercials than Fredik's gay show :o

They have got some some substance :eek: