The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 23-11-2011 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1155640)
ashish, you should do one of your self ban's. seriously. take a week out.

Tempt me and you will kill somebody :D
Fuck so tempted to bait............. I show compassion on you , and its a sin:lol:

leaves with a grin

Fiero 23-11-2011 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian (Post 1155622)
Don't wanna go to much into specifics cause I don't feel like writing anything good about Barcelona tonight, but in both his CL wins all crucial decisions his way. You seem to forget that he reached the final with Inter on a goal that was 2 meters offside, not to mention the game against Chelsea which was a 'fucking disgrace'... With Porto he got gifted a win against Man U, which I don't really wanna talk about either, but everyone knows it was a disgrace.

If anything, this is a guy who's made an art out of putting pressure on the referee's and getting decisions cause of this. He's a snake and deserves to be marooned forever in the middle of the pacific. Everything bad about barcelona applies to that piece of trash as well + he's an Inter legend...

The name of his ex-club or his allegiance has nothing to do with it. Don't use the same logic some imbeciles use (like the ones who call me a Juventus fan for stating that I believe farsopoli is bullshit).

And remember that the same Mourinho you are mentioning went out in Champions League semi final with a goal that didn't cross the line, had a player sent out unfairly for a, surprise, surprise, shameful dive by a disgusting racist individual who wears number 16 for the midget squad. An incident that was viewed clearly by millions yet UEFA chose to ignore and leave unpunished, similar to the racist words said by that same despicable player, that also UEFA didn't do anything about.

To stay on point, Mourinho had many decisions go against him just as the ones he had going for him. He never consistently won unfairly which is what the other piece of shit team do.

MilanMB 23-11-2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1155647)
Tempt me and you will kill somebody :D
Fuck so tempted to bait............. I show compassion on you , and its a sin:lol:

leaves with a grin

:lol: thank you for understanding.

this is just for you:

PIRLO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THAT SON OF A WHORE XAVI.

Ashish 23-11-2011 22:39

anti football :o beyond rules, its foul not recognized :o *dive* penalty

Christian 23-11-2011 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1155648)
The name of his ex-club or his allegiance has nothing to do with it. Don't use the same logic some imbeciles use (like the ones who call me a Juventus fan for stating that I believe farsopoli is bullshit).

And remember that the same Mourinho you are mentioning went out in Champions League semi final with a goal that didn't cross the line, had a player sent out unfairly for a, surprise, surprise, shameful dive by a disgusting racist individual who wears number 16 for the midget squad. An incident that was viewed clearly by millions yet UEFA chose to ignore and leave unpunished, similar to the racist words said by that same despicable player, that also UEFA didn't do anything about.

To stay on point, Mourinho had many decisions go against him just as the ones he had going for him. He never consistently won unfairly which is what the other piece of shit team do.

I don't really wanna discuss individual decisions, everyone who's not completely biased knows that Mourinho relied on favourable refereeing as much as Barcelona did when he won the CL, probably even more. So many dubious incidents, so many dirty tactics...

Thing is though that Mourinho if anything, is a guy that relies on the media to get decisions. His time at Inter was a disgrace to the whole country and to the club. I remember his first season at Inter, we were getting close to them and then all of the sudden he came out and said we got to many penalties. "Milan are getting more penalties than any other team", and everyone went "Yea, why is that?", Moratti everyone at Inter came out and asked that. It didn't matter that it actually was legitimate penalties, only thing that mattered was that we had gotten more penalties than Inter. And sure enough, we didn't recieve any more penalties after he said that... not that there wasn't any good claims for it or anything, there was, but the referees just remained silent.

Or what about the whole hand cuff signal thing? He had two players sent of LEGITIMATELY, it was undesputable, yet all he had to say was "I get so many red cards, refs are after me, look at the stats", ofcourse he got so many red cards cause his players was out of control (Like they were at Madrid, prior to him getting almost thrown out, cause of classlesness), but he didn't care. Everyone seemed to forget the goal they had scored that was 2 meter offside the round before, and suddenly the referee's were "Anti-Inter". Eventually it worked to hteir advantage ofcourse.

Fiero 23-11-2011 23:24

:lol:

Come back when you're ready to discuss facts and not your own version of events.

Christian 23-11-2011 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1155754)
:lol:

Come back when you're ready to discuss facts and not your own version of events.

Touche :D

fredrik9 24-11-2011 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1155599)
hate is good :thumbsup:

The point Ashish is trying to make, ladies and gentleman, is that hate, for lack of a better word, is good. Hate is right, hate works. Hate clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Hate, in all of its forms; hate for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And hate, you mark my words, will not only save AC Milan, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the Serie A. Thank you very much.

ForzaSandro 24-11-2011 15:07

The thread says problems and Solutions. I reasoned in my mind it was problems relating to Milan that we could perhaps solve, if at all that is possible. Barca can do all the diving in the world, we can't solve that. Let's concentrate on Milan.

MilanMB 24-11-2011 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForzaSandro (Post 1156092)
The thread says problems and Solutions. I reasoned in my mind it was problems relating to Milan that we could perhaps solve, if at all that is possible. Barca can do all the diving in the world, we can't solve that. Let's concentrate on Milan.

:lol::lol: take a look through the thread.

this is THE best thread of the forum.

Ashish 24-11-2011 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1156064)
The point Ashish is trying to make, ladies and gentleman, is that hate, for lack of a better word, is good. Hate is right, hate works. Hate clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Hate, in all of its forms; hate for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And hate, you mark my words, will not only save AC Milan, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the Serie A. Thank you very much.

hate is an essential part of life :o it kept benhur alive in 1950 AD movie :o

Jasper 24-11-2011 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1156064)

Didn't the second movie suck ass?

fredrik9 24-11-2011 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1156174)
Didn't the second movie suck ass?

It did. The original is a classic though.

manutd fan 24-11-2011 22:53

Where's Calum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian (Post 1155740)

Thing is though that Mourinho if anything, is a guy that relies on the media to get decisions. His time at Inter was a disgrace to the whole country and to the club. I remember his first season at Inter, we were getting close to them and then all of the sudden he came out and said we got to many penalties. "Milan are getting more penalties than any other team", and everyone went "Yea, why is that?", Moratti everyone at Inter came out and asked that. It didn't matter that it actually was legitimate penalties, only thing that mattered was that we had gotten more penalties than Inter. And sure enough, we didn't recieve any more penalties after he said that... not that there wasn't any good claims for it or anything, there was, but the referees just remained silent.

Did the exact same in the Premiership. Can't really blame him for using the media to his advantage though.

Sven 24-11-2011 23:41

Calum is around... He posted a lot after the game yesterday.

Calum1903 26-11-2011 03:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1156506)
Where's Calum?

Sadly, ranting about infinitely less important subjects has consumed the time I normally spend ranting about football. Replace 'long ball' with 'strike action' and the pattern of the debate is remarkably similar, meaning that I don't need to visit R&B to get my fix of unproductive rage.

fredrik9 26-11-2011 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 1157299)
Sadly, ranting about infinitely less important subjects has consumed the time I normally spend ranting about football. Replace 'long ball' with 'strike action' and the pattern of the debate is remarkably similar, meaning that I don't need to visit R&B to get my fix of unproductive rage.

Oh, strip joints. Kudos, Calum.

manutd fan 01-12-2011 20:10

What's with MilanMB + Fred being yellow?

Dottore Joey 01-12-2011 20:21

Gold diggers :star:

.A.K. 01-12-2011 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1161659)
What's with MilanMB + Fred being yellow?

they are drenched in urine ... interestingly gold > silver
so the mods authority has been undermined ;)