The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

ww 21-01-2012 15:19

Ibrahimovic is an immigrant in Italy.

Or not, because of the big nose.

Maybe he's more italian than swedish. Swedish are blonde, very white, blue eyes, etc.

Sasha 21-01-2012 16:04

regarding the last couple pages...


SixOneFive 21-01-2012 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 1205905)
Ashish must return

heard that

Corzioli 22-01-2012 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1188032)
I increased the PM limit to 500 for all advanced users (>125 posts, >3 months).

Great move Dave!!!!!!!!!!

Please make the forums more Blackberry-friendly, pppppplease?

Sage 22-01-2012 22:57

welcome back corz!

KujaIX 22-01-2012 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1208348)
Great move Dave!!!!!!!!!!

Please make the forums more Blackberry-friendly, pppppplease?

They're alright on a BB for me.

Annoying when you have to change the screen type thing, but alright.

Nice to have you back, Corz. You have been missed.

Corzioli 22-01-2012 23:15

BB's are so not coool.....bro says I'm still cutting my teeth but thus far I'm soooooo unimpressed......the forum looks kinda messy and too linear or thereabouts.

Typing is the ultimate wrist destroyer. I'll soon be switching back to the pc or my trusty nokia anyways......my posting speed's like 5 times slower on this RIM piece of shit.

I probably don't adapt easily or something


Sup Sage? Missed ya a lot......Kuj, you know how we do.......... ;)

luke07 22-01-2012 23:18

BB? Samsung is the future.........:o

KujaIX 22-01-2012 23:19

Indeed.

But BBs are fine for me. I don't really use the internet on it, just BBM and other stuff.

luke07 22-01-2012 23:29

i'm not talking about any inet stuff

SAMSUNG products excel any other products, in term of design, hardware quality and technology

and their price range are crazy, like some socialist product

welcome to the new era, say good bye to any european products.....

2008-2011, only three years they let sony dancing around and european lives,

the fastest product attack in history.......CMIIW

Corzioli 22-01-2012 23:32

Pinging is the national pasttime now....that and Facebook. Mark should thank Nigerians, we really made his baby fly. Just like we did for Opera's browsers.

Sod-Lod 22-01-2012 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1208377)
bb? Samsung is the future.........:o

+1

and welcome back Corzioli :)

Sod-Lod 22-01-2012 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1208383)
i'm not talking about any inet stuff

SAMSUNG products excel any other products, in term of design, hardware quality and technology

and their price range are crazy, like some socialist product

welcome to the new era, say good bye to any european products.....

2008-2011, only three years they let sony dancing around and european lives,

the fastest product attack in history.......CMIIW

True I hope they complete their great job & achievements:thumbsup:

Corzioli 22-01-2012 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1208383)
i'm not talking about any inet stuff

SAMSUNG products excel any other products, in term of design, hardware quality and technology

and their price range are crazy, like some socialist product

welcome to the new era, say good bye to any european products.....

2008-2011, only three years they let sony dancing around and european lives,

the fastest product attack in history.......CMIIW

Nokia hater...............them Finnish geniuses are coming back HARD, watch out....fuck Apple and their now boring iphone as well as their destined-to-bomb Apple TV....Samsung don't have that much game either.

Xbox Live + Nokia Lumnia ------ Nirvana :star:

luke07 23-01-2012 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1208392)
+1

and welcome back Corzioli :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1208394)
True I hope they complete their great job & achievements:thumbsup:

it's korea achievement, both LG and Samsung does it combo style
from 2008-2011 they release so many lcd-plasma-led products
even though japanese tv products will always better than them
and stupid fat europeans don't aware how samsung suddenly change their cellphone design from flip to qwerty/touchscreen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1208399)
Nokia hater...............them Finnish geniuses are coming back HARD, watch out....fuck Apple and their now boring iphone as well as their destined-to-bomb Apple TV....Samsung don't have that much game either.

Xbox Live + Nokia Lumnia ------ Nirvana :star:

by 2015 apple will rot like shit......nokia will sell their soul to china
asia is the new era, lick our ass please :o

only us that won't lick asia' ass, and they will probably start new war against china to save their "real" industry :lol:

us mother ships already dancing around pacific ocean + proposed missile base at south east asia region....

Sage 23-01-2012 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1208412)
asia is the new era, lick our ass please :o

.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ms/112hqmv.png

Sod-Lod 23-01-2012 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1208412)
it's korea achievement, both LG and Samsung does it combo style
from 2008-2011 they release so many lcd-plasma-led products
even though japanese tv products will always better than them
and stupid fat europeans don't aware how samsung suddenly change their cellphone design from flip to qwerty/touchscreen\

luke :rolleyes::head:

Samsung High series TV have great quality if not better than Sony but it limits to certain level of series.

Android Mobile OS will lead the market in the world wide, soon as it seems, but I hope Iris project go to further improvement step as Siri did.

Corzioli 23-01-2012 00:22

Yo thanks Sod!!!!!!! and luke07!!!!!!!!! :D

Asia will be full-time overlords soon....I'm prepared to lick anyone's ass but China's......unfortunately China will be the fulltime overlords.

Apple went to the grave with Steve Jobs, too bad. Nokia + Microsoft --------- biggest tech dick this side of the Milky Way.

luke07 23-01-2012 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1208424)
luke :rolleyes::head:

Samsung High series TV have great quality if not better than Sony but it limits to certain level of series.

Android Mobile OS will lead the market in the world wide, soon as it seems, but I hope Iris project go to further improvement step as Siri did.

i have predict this samsung attack since 2008
nah japanese tv products always better than any koreans product
just test it by yourself, 2 tv products with same specification, same file (loseless 3D or Full HD video file)

their past crazy intense tv products release are some market research + development project

and the future truly lies in korea (cellphone), 3D cellphone => holographic cellphone (like in movies) era is very near

unless u.s.a start the war :o


Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1208432)
Yo thanks Sod!!!!!!! and luke07!!!!!!!!! :D

Asia will be full-time overlords soon....I'm prepared to lick anyone's ass but China's......unfortunately China will be the fulltime overlords.

Apple went to the grave with Steve Jobs, too bad. Nokia + Microsoft --------- biggest tech dick this side of the Milky Way.

:lol:
african people already lick china ass, google chinese oil company invasion at africa region
france attacked libya to save european ass at africa.....(their own ass (TOTAL + other european oil companies))

Corzioli 23-01-2012 00:38

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo




Death to China :D......we even have a Chinatown here in Lagos..........


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:39.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.