The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Beemer 15-10-2008 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
For the Notice, GiancarloC just Registered today;)

Whoopdefuckingdo.

David 23-10-2008 07:41

I'm back. Again. :D Been on quite a few vacations lately. :)

Promise I'll catch up this weekend. ;)

N3d0 30-10-2008 09:02

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=20056 Just noticed this "user". Since gaizka is still online he should end this bot's journey right now :)

gaizka22 30-10-2008 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by N3d0
http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=20056 Just noticed this "user". Since gaizka is still online he should end this bot's journey right now :)

Done. Thanks mate :)

Maldiniac 31-10-2008 09:41

what happened to the database? someone attacked the server? - and if someone really did that, must've been the merdas :D

Ashish 31-10-2008 10:00

any assistance needed tech team?

why was it down fucking merdas

Kuzimoto 31-10-2008 10:55

i thought someone banned me :D

crazy4milan 01-11-2008 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
The Red & Black Forums Rules
Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

Remember this. We're pretty tolerant in the use of offensive language, but one thing is to just use it in general not directed to someone (or a specific group), and another is to use it to refer to someone in specific.

2) Your arguments are better and sustain credibility when they try to avoid the use of inflammatory language or direct insults.

3) You can use the ignore botton with someone that is annoying and that you simply can't tolerate, and I seriously recommend it.

4) There's a point after 6 replying posts about the same thing in a small period of time were it's better that you cut the argument since your trying to convince someone about something that person's mind is made up already (and the next step is usually the name calling, and then the lame reply to that name calling and on and on).

5) I'm pretty sure you're all old enough (hopefully mature too) to understand this, and to be able to behave without the need of us butting in each time.

Jivara 06-11-2008 15:15

Milano84's signature is very disturbing to look at, the guy on the left looks like a complete ****** and I dont like to see his face everywhere, please change it. :D

Kalac#16 21-11-2008 15:51

Couldn't you do smth so that "AC Milan legend's" and "Icons" can do something that the rest of those pesky senior team members can't do? E.g Be able to see the post count.

Az. 24-11-2008 01:42

In light of recent "events" on the forum i have two requests/suggestions to the moderating team:

1: either make the ignore button work 100% (for quotes also ,and don`t have that option to see the post ,just make the post invisible)
2.Start applying the rules;start banning people.I know u guys want to leave the discussion more free,but it does not seem to work well.

I would honestly prefer option 1,since it`s faster and less work for the mods.

Kalac#16 24-11-2008 01:48

Actually i'd go for mass un-bannings, Passion, Cuore, Farouk the lot. It'd at least make for a more interesting read.

This forums OT is dire. I even preferred the groupie era.(CMG and her lot)

Jasper 24-11-2008 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az.
1: either make the ignore button work 100% (for quotes also ,and don`t have that option to see the post ,just make the post invisible)

Doubt vBulletin(the software of the forum) has such an option available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16

This forums OT is dire.

The offtopic has spreaded elsewhere.

Quote:

I even preferred the groupie era.(CMG and her lot)

Hell no!

Sasha 24-11-2008 21:44

Quote:

FUCK to the THAT!

radioactivenerd 25-11-2008 06:59

just bring passion back, and you will forget about all these little problems cos of the one enormous one! :D

menon_inc 25-11-2008 12:58

Quote:

What about the Gila11 groupie? Do you want him back? :D

menon_inc 25-11-2008 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
just bring passion back, and you will forget about all these little problems cos of the one enormous one! :D

Lolz ...That would mean Passion vs Giancarlo in almost every thread. :D

radioactivenerd 25-11-2008 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by menon_inc
Lolz ...That would mean Passion vs Giancarlo in almost every thread. :D

and Passion Vs mASStermerk in every thread. Just think how good it would be :proud::proud::proud:
I'm seriously all for bringing Passion back. But please dont bring back her alter ego aka super boring -rossonera-

drucurl 25-11-2008 15:25

+1 ;)

milan_my_love 25-11-2008 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
I'm seriously all for bringing Passion back. But please dont bring back her alter ego aka super boring -rossonera-

Passion for *9* wont post here regardless of a life time ban even ends now.

Secondly, knowing Andrea (*rossonera*) as a person, be assured she is no alter ego as you have described her or a Side kick (as Hanna herself used to put it) :rolleyes:

Andrea (AFAIK) is busy and has too little time these days for the forum but i'm sure she'll back at some stage.

I miss likes of Doni, Scharatz, *rossonera*, J-P, Mellanie, ads216, Edi ... all great posters and great buddies. :proud: